1. In a(n) ____ cluster, every server in the cluster performs useful work.
2. Columns in a database table contain data with the same _________:
3. In oracle, dates have the format ____.
4. An index can be created ____.
5. WebLogic provides various options for deploying applications:
6. Which web application modules can run on a weblogic server?
7. Which of the following are WebLogic Server deployment tools?
8. Which EJB modules can run on a weblogic server?
9. What platform is weblogic based on?
10. Which file contains the configuration information about the entire WebLogic Server domain?
11. Does WebLogic support multi threading applications?
12. How does weblogic provide performance and scalability of applications in production?
13. What is the WebLogic workshop used for?
14. How many types of containers does the weblogic server have?
15. A system change number (SCN) is not an internal timestamp for a committed version of the database.
16. The database uses SCNs to coordinate distributed transactions among different databases. The database uses SCNs in which of the following ways?
17. Distributed transactions can become in-doubt in which of the following way?
Which of the following performs the following operations during a distributed transaction?
1) Sends all of the distributed transaction SQL statements, remote procedure calls, and so forth to the directly referenced nodes, thus forming the session tree.
2) Instructs all directly referenced nodes other than the commit point site to prepare the transaction.
3) Instructs the commit point site to initiate the global commit of the transaction if all nodes prepare successfully.
19. When a node is told to prepare, it can respond in several ways, one of the ways is “no data on the node has been or can be modified, so no preparation is necessary”. This response is called as?
20. Which of the following are supported by transaction control statements?
21. If all statements of a transaction reference to only a single remote node, then the transaction is remote and it is not distributed.
22. Select the correct case for which only queries are issued at one or more nodes.
23. Which condition is applied while determining the commit point site?
24. In the session tree what is the role that has a node which is forced to reference data on other nodes to complete its part of the transaction.
25. In Referencing a Sequence with each new sequence number is generated by a reference to the sequence pseudocolumn?
26. Which is a database objects from which multiple users can generate unique integers?
27. OPTION clause and these statements are not permitted?
28. You cannot use an ALTER VIEW statement to change the definition of a view, you can replace views in the following which of the ways?
A sequence is referenced in SQL statements with the NEXTVAL and CURRVAL pseudocolumns, which can be used in the following places
1) VALUES clause of INSERT statements
2) The SELECT list of a SELECT statement
3) The SET clause of an UPDATE statement
30. In UPDATABLE_COLUMNS VIEWS which view Shows all columns in all tables and views accessible to the user that are modifiable?
31. To create a private synonym in another user's schema, you must have which privilege from the following?
32. When a view is dropped, all grants of corresponding object privileges are revoked from roles and users. After the view is re-created, privileges must be regranted?
33. You can also create views that specify more than one base table or view in the FROM Clause. These are called join views?
34. The rules for updatable join views in which rule Any INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE operation on a join view can modify only one underlying base table at a time?
35. Data files of which tablespaces can be recovered by performing an open recovery?
36. Identify the common Dynamic Performance views which are accessible in NOMOUNT stage?
37. You require the Oracle server to manage the undo segments and space among various active sessions automatically. You created an undo tablespace, UNDO_TBS1, in your database. Which two additional steps would you perform to achieve this?
38. The Database Resource Manager directive UNDO_POOL allows DBAs to limit the amount of undo space consumed by a group of users?
39. Which three pieces of information are considered while deciding the size of the undo tablespace in your database?
40. In the following which is the default permanent tablespace?
41. The switch operation waits for transactions in the old undo tablespace to commit?
42. Which two statements about Flashback Query are true?
43. Which two operations can be flashed back using the Flashback technology?
44. In viewing information about undo which view is useful for monitoring the effects of transaction execution on undo space in the current instance?
45. In which parameter used in the CREATE DATABASE statement determines the maximum number of groups of redo log files for each database?
46. When speaking in the context of multiple database instances, the redo log for each database instance is also referred to as a?
47. Which mode protects a database from instance failure but not from media failure?
48. In Redo Log Information which view Identifies redo log groups and members and member status?
49. The minimum size permitted for a redo log file is?
50. Redo log files that are no longer required for instance recovery are called?
51. A log switch is the point at which the database starts writing to one redo log file and begins writing to another?
52. Which of these statements overcomes two situations where dropping redo logs is not possible?
53. Which log shows the following statement?
ALTER SYSTEM SWITCH LOGFILE;
54. If the ARCHIVE_LAG_TARGET initialization parameter is set to a very low value, there can be which impact on performance?
55. A set of bitmap blocks has media corruption which tasks call the procedure, either on all bitmap blocks, or on a single block if only one is corrupt?
56. In Viewing Tablespace Information which view gives Information for all extents in all locally managed temporary tablespaces?
57. A transportable tablespace set consists of datafiles for the set of tablespaces being transported and an export file containing structural information (metadata) for the set of tablespaces we use?
58. You can use transportable tablespaces to perform tablespace point-in-time recovery (TSPITR)?
59. To create a new tablespace, we use the SQL statement?
60. Transporting tablespaces with XMLTypes has the following additional limitations?
61. Which utility ensure that the CONSTRAINTS and TRIGGERS parameters are set to Y the default?
62. In Viewing Tablespace Information which view shows the Name and number of all tablespaces from the control file?
63. The DBMS_SPACE_ADMIN package provides maintenance procedures for locally managed tablespaces?
64. AUTOALLOCATE causes the tablespace to be system managed with a minimum extent size of 6K?
65. Which method enables you to add rows to a table, either by specifying the column values or by specifying a subquery that selects data from another existing table?
66. Which type of table is a group of tables that share the same data blocks because they share common columns and are often used together?
67. A Synonym is another name for an object. It is used to simplify access to objects such as tables owned by another user or to shorten lengthy object name?
68. If START_REDEF_TABLE fails for any reason, you must call ABORT_REDEF_TABLE, otherwise subsequent attempts to redefine the table will fail?
69. In Viewing and querying Objects in the recycle bin which view gives administrators visibility to all dropped objects in the recycle bin?
70. For external tables which privileges are required for directory objects containing bad, log, or discard files?
71. The NOLOGGING clause causes minimal redo information to be generated during the table creation this has which of the benefits?
72. All data in a database is stored in a table to include user data and the Data Dictionary?
73. In which INSERT operation the database reuses free space in the table, interleaving newly inserted data with existing data. During such operations, the database also maintains referential integrity constraints?
74. Oracle Database provides a mechanism to make table structure modifications with significantly affecting the availability of the table. The mechanism is called online table redefinition?
75. Using PL/SQL Packages to Display Information About Schema Object Space Usage which Returns information about free data blocks in an object (table, index, or cluster) whose segment space management is AUTO?
76. DBMS_ADVISOR package procedures relevant to the segment advisor which package procedure name Use this procedure to create the Segment Advisor task. Specify 'Segment Advisor ‘as the value of the ADVISOR_NAME parameter?
77. In the AFTER SUSPEND trigger whenever a resumable statement is suspended in any session, this trigger can have which effects?
78. In a distributed transaction, sessions or remote instances are suspended only if RESUMABLE has been disabled in the remote instance?
79. INITRANS specifies the number of update transaction entries for which space is initially reserved in the data block header?
80. In the following which errors are correctable?
81. In Managing Tablespace Alerts which way is used to specify alert thresholds for both locally managed and dictionary managed tablespaces?
82. Storage parameters of an index segment created for the index used to enforce a primary key or unique key constraint can be set in either of the following ways?
83. In DBMS_RESUMABLE Package which function returns the current timeout value of resumable space allocation for the current session. The returned value is in seconds?
84. As for SQL*Loader, a command line parameter controls whether statements are resumable after recoverable errors in which operations?
85. In which partition this form of composite partitioning is well suited for historical data, but lets you further group the rows of data based on unordered or unrelated column values?
86. You cannot drop the only partition in a table. Instead, you must drop the table?
87. You can compress some or all partitions of a B-tree index using key compression. Key compression is applicable only to B-tree indexes?
In the following example the index-organized table, sales, is partitioned by which method?
CREATE TABLE sales(acct_no NUMBER(5),
PRIMARY KEY (acct_no, acct_name, week_no))
PARTITION BY HASH (week_no)
STORE IN (ts1, ts2, ts3, ts4)
OVERFLOW STORE IN (ts3, ts6, ts9);
89. The rules for creating range-partitioned global indexes are similar to those for creating range-partitioned tables?
90. How many partitioning keys columns are specified for range-and-hash-partitioning tables?
91. In ALTER TABLE Maintenance Operations for Table Partitions which maintenance operation partition is used by range,hash,list,composite (range/hash),composite(range/list) from the following?
92. To create which partitions you specify the following?
93. While Using the MOVE PARTITION clause of the ALTER TABLE statement to?
Which of the following operations support the UPDATE INDEXES clause?
A)The following operations support the UPDATE INDEXES clause:
95. Select the correct SQL statement for disabling recovery.
96. A DML statement that requires locks on a remote database can be blocked if any another transaction own locks on the requested data. If these locks continue to block the requesting SQL statement then which sequence of events occurs?
97. Give the exact reason for which you can force the failure of a distributed transaction.
98. The job of the commit point site is to initiate a commit or roll back operation as instructed by _____________.
99. Select the correct privilege which is required for manually committing an in-doubt transaction.
100. You can roll back an in-doubt transaction to a savepoint?
SAP HANA XSJS
Rust Programming Language
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved