Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. _____ is a popular online payment system used on many online auction sites.
2. True or false? PayPal validates credit card information that is stored on "/vault/credit-card."
3. After a /payment call has been executed successfuly what must you do to return a confimation of the transaction?
4. For a DoDirectPayment API call, which of the following values will be used with the PAYMENTACTION parameter to make the final sale for a credit card?
5. When completing a full refund you should set the JSON payload to which of the following?
6. What does HATEOAS stand for?
7. PayPal Direct Payments feature is availbale for
8. If you want to handle credit card details on your own server, which object do you need to directly pass details to PayPal?
9. Which of these provide the URI of the server that handles your request?
10. What is the access token provided by PayPal also called?
11. Will Seamless Checkout work with OpenID?
12. Which of the following languages does not have an SDK for REST APIs?
13. To make a PayPal API call, the components need to be put together as what type of objects?
14. Which of the following PayPal APIs/SDKs are not PCI compliant?
15. What service does PayPal use for mobile credit card scanning?
16. How much do developers pay in fees per transaction using REST APIs?
17. What checksum formula do fictitious, Sandbox credit card numbers need to comply with?
18. When intending to payment information to create payment information "intent": must be set to what?
19. If using Windows, what shell does PayPal recommend for creating cURL calls?
20. In cURL commands, HTTP headers are denoted by which switch?
21. How do you navigate to your list of saved buttons on the merchant interface?
22. How can you gain access to the PayPal REST API?
23. Which of the following does the Paypal iOS SDK NOT do?
24. Which of these calls do you use to store a credit card?
25. openid is related to:
26. What sets the limit you can pass to the Payflow gateway?
27. Who handles PCI compliance?
28. During the testing phase of mobile development, which of these should you use to avoid moving real money around?
29. How is the registered return URL used in OpenID Connect in Paypal?
30. In order to verify proof of payment you must use which of the following:
31. API response fields might not be returned if:
32. How many characters are required for the currency code ISO 4127?
33. Each PayPal API call contains a unique set of input fields that you supply with the request called _____.
34. Which of the following is an example of how to properly specify which type of currency the pay outs are to be made in?
35. What does NVP stand for?
36. In the function call <?=makeBuyButton(x);?>, what would you enter for argument "x"?
37. Transaction data after a purchase has been made is displayed as what type of variable?
38. True or False? You can only use a JSON formatted payload with Adaptive APIs.
39. After a payment has been approved PayPal will redirect the user to the:
40. When using a stored credit card, instead of passing a "credit_card" in the "funding_instrument" as you would for a regular credit card payment, you’re passing a:
41. True or False? AddressVerify is an API supported by negative testing.
42. In order to authorize a payment for later you must set "intent": to which of the following?
43. How do you integrate a PayPal button into a website?
44. What information must you pass to PayPal in regards to a Credit Card?
45. True or false? Different PayPal APIs use different sets of HTTP headers.
46. Which payload format do you need when refunding a completed payment?
47. What does the "cvv2" call refer to?
48. All requests to execute PayPal API operations sent using HTTP must be _____.
49. True or False? When accepting credit cards, you must include an access token in the Authorization header.
50. True or False? The two credentials needed to identify you as the receiver of payments in the iOS SDK are "clientId" and "recieverEmail."
51. Which of these are NOT steps in the auth flow?
52. Is it possible to transfer payment from one Paypal user's account to another user's Paypal account ?
53. Which of these are NOT steps in the PayPal payment flow?
54. Utilizing the Sandbox test site allows the developer to:
55. The Instant Payment Notification (IPN) Simulator sends mock notifications to a notification handler.
56. Which element is required for adding a Log In with PayPal button to a website?
57. Which of these are NOT call elements?
58. Which of these parameters are NOT among the minimum required to perform a request to the Payflow gateway?
59. In regards to refunds, which of these are valid reasons for a TRANSACTION_REFUSED error message?
60. True or false? When completing a payment using a stored card, you pass "credit_card_token" instead of "credit_card."
61. Which of these languages do NOT have PayPal supported SDKs?
62. What protocol does PayPal use to authorize calls?
63. Is Sandbox available for testing?
RDF-Resource Description Framework
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved