1. The lock screen consists of ____.
2. Mobile devices like smartphones, ipods, and ipads are also known as _____.
3. If a user turns on a computer that is currently turned off, it is referred to as a __________.
4. The ________ software makes the computer run.
5. The ______ displays by default at the top of the navigation pane when you open file explorer.
6. File explorer provides ____ ways to view the contents of a folder.
7. A(n) ____ is system software.
8. ____ technique is also known as disk mirroring.
9. The _____ is a trade group that represents the world?s largest software and hardware manufacturers.
10. When you install a windows update or add new programs, windows creates a(n) __________.
11. The windows path separator is the ________ character.
12. The mac os was the first commercially available os to incorporate ________.
13. Processes are started with a nice value of ____ by default.
14. Most programs rely on a main program file along with a set of ___________.
15. A new version or edition of a software product is referred to as a software ___________.
16. A _____ is a more formal, large software update that may address several or many software problems.
17. Two of the most common open source and free software licenses are ___________.
18. To start an application manually in windows, you should _______________.
19. Unix uses the ____ page replacement algorithm.
20. The supervisor program in an operating system (os) is called the ____.
21. The maximum number of bytes that can be allocated to a single file in unix is ____.
22. Mobile commerce (m-commerce) is based on the _____ protocol.
23. 3g is a third generation standard for _____ communications.
24. The ____ is the prompt symbol traditionally associated with ordinary users.
25. ______ is the operating system used by amazon kindle tablets.
26. Unix uses a ____ to keep track of which processes are using shared program code.
27. The command ____ is used to lower the priority of a process.
28. Programs that automatically start and operate as a part of your browser are called ________.
29. All basic hard drive partition tables support up to _______________ partitions.
30. Odbc works on the ____ operating system
31. A _____ app is designed to run only on windows 8 and higher.
32. Under direct memory access, a device called a ____ is attached to the bus and to main memory.
33. Backup and physical security are ________ against computer security threats.
34. A counting semaphore ____.
35. A ____ is a request to execute a specific method and return a response.
36. The capabilities of smart phones include all of the following except _________.
37. ___________are funds that the bank keeps on hand that are not loaned out or invested in bonds.
38. A disadvantage of segmented memory allocation is ____.
39. The unix/linux ____ command displays the system date, which the system administrator maintains.
40. The documents ____ displays the files stored in my documents and public documents.
41. The area at the top of the window, which displays the name of the window, is called the ____.
42. The _____ contains pinned shortcuts to user folders and recently used folders.
43. When you delete files from a(n) ____, they do not go to the recycle bin.
44. Virtualization is the process by which ________.
45. To open a second window in dos edit , press alt+v and then press the ____ key.
46. To move up one paragraph, press the ____ key(s).
47. To move to the end of the document, press the ____ key(s).
48. To move to the bottom of a document window, press the ____ key(s).
49. To move to the beginning of a line with the keyboard, press the ____ key(s).
50. To move one screen to the left press ____.
51. To move down one paragraph, press the ____ key(s).
52. To make a check box selected by default, you add ____.
53. To increase a paragraph indent use the _____ shortcut keys
54. The ____ program creates a virtual dos machine to run dos programs.
55. The term ram is best described as ________.
56. The system information tool in windows can be used to _______________.
57. When a process begins execution, its segments have a ____ size.
58. To run a program, a computer first transfers the program from disk to ________.
59. To develop software you need all these except ________.
60. To determine information about who is logged in, you can use the ____ command.
61. To delete unnecessary files on a hard disk, use ____________ software.
62. Through the use of ____, one physical server can run several server operating systems.
63. The command ____ is used to find a specified string of characters in a file.
64. The banker’s algorithm is an example of a(n) ____ policy.
65. The area of the hard drive used for virtual memory is called a(n) ______ file.
66. The android operating system is the embedded version of ________.
67. The _____________ refers to the number of processes in memory.
68. The ________ of the operating system enables users to communicate with the computer system.
69. The ____ is the user interface to the os.
70. The ____ is also called a high-level scheduler.
71. The ____ attribute indicates whether to delete a file after closing it.
72. System restore in windows uses _______________ to save information on restore points.
73. Windows evolved from a microsoft operating system called _____.
74. Windows 8 uses a(n) ________ account for easy access and storage of online files.
75. Windows 8 is offered in ________ versions
76. Windows 7 includes a(n) ____ policy, which can be used to control many facets of windows.
77. While a computer or mobile device is running, the ______ remains in memory.
78. The two major types of system software programs are utility programs and the ________.
79. The recommended file system for computers running current versions of windows is ____.
80. The operating system of a cell phone is stored in ________.
81. The capabilities of smart phones include all of the following except _________.
82. The super user account has ________ control over the computer.
83. The operating system for a handheld device is stored in ____.
84. One method of displaying the entire contents of a window is to ____ it.
85. Mobile software is almost always ____.
86. Microsoft windows and mac os use a ________ interface
87. Mac os is based on the ____ operating system
88. Ios, android, and windows 10 are all operating systems designed to run on ________.
89. In windows terms, a _______ is a group or list of commands.
90. In windows 7, a search is ____ sensitive.
91. Which Iphone version supports flash?
92. What is Iphone?
93. How many generations are there for Iphone OS?
94. Which version of Iphone OS supports video calling and multitasking?
95. Iphone OS is based on which language?
96. What is the user interface of Iphone OS called?
97. Which company owns Iphone?
98. Iphone has its OS under which licence?
99. Which person is responsible for development of Iphone OS?
100. What is the latest version of Iphone OS?
SAP HANA XSJS
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved