Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which are the components of the OpenSocial API (v0.7)?
2. You can embed flash objects with OpenSocial (v0.7).
3. If the content is a feed and you want to fetch the number of entries in OpenSocial (v0.7), which object field of class 'gadgets.io.RequestParameters' will be used?
4. Which are the valid RequestParameters under 'gadgets.io. Parameters' namespace?
5. What is the function of the 'makerequest()' method in OpenSocial API (v0.7)?
7. Which identity is taken by you by installing the application?
8. Which are the supported keys for the Url.getField() method.?
9. What will be the value of 'getOutput'?
10. You can not send mails to friends by using OpenSocial (v0.7) for Orkut application?
11. Which set of argument will complete the above command?
12. What should you do in order to restrict access to the users?
13. Which objects are defined in the 'add' method, under 'OpenSocial.DataRequest' namespace?
14. What will the following code fetch for variable 'xyz' in OpenSocial for Orkut? Var xyz=gadgets.util.getUrlParameters()['gadgetId'];
15. When you add an application to orkut sandbox by using OpenSocial (v0.7), which type of users can add the application?
16. Which Roles are defined in OpenSocial API (v0.7)?
17. Which are compulsory for creating an OpenSocial (v0.7) application for Orkut?l API (v0.7)?
19. Fuctionallity of the 'gadgets.MiniMessage' class in OpenSocial (v0.7)?
20. Which are the constant identifiers in OpenSocial API?
21. Which methods are defined under 'OpenSocial.Permission' namespace?
22. Which file will you configure in order to handle the request?
23. Functionality of the 'getdomain' method in the Environment class in OpenSocial API (v0.7)?
24. In RESTful Data API, the server interactions are handled by _______ protocol and the Authentication is handled by _____.
25. Which are the valid ContentTypes under 'gadgets.io.ContentType' namespace?
26. What kind of data can be saved and retrieved in OpenSocial API (v0.7)?
27. With the help of the 'gadgets.io.makeRequest()' function in OpenSocial API, you can ..... .
28. Arrange in proper sequence how an application gets live in Orkut using OpenSocial (v0.7).(Starting with the 1st)
29. What will happen if '&bpc=1' is appended to an orkut application canvas page url as querystring?
30. If you want to handle the error of maximum usage of 'Quotas' in OpenSocial (v0.7), which object field of the class 'OpenSocial.ResponseItem.Error' will be used to handle the error?
31. What does section specify in OpenSocial (v0.7)?
32. Which are the supported keys for the Person.getField() method.?
33. Which statements are incorrect with regard to the implementation of OpenSocial (v0.7)?
34. In OpenSocial API, 'OpenSocial.IdSpec.Field' namespace is used _____.
35. What is the function of the 'gadgets.pubsub' namespace in OpenSocial API (v0.7)?
36. Which Content Type Requests are handled by the gadgets.io.makeRequest(url, callback, opt_params) method?
37. Which method will you use in order to calculate the collection size?
38. Which 'DataRequest' method will be used in order to read, write and clear data from Persistence API?
39. In OpenSocial API, the 'gadgets.Prefs' namespace enables the end user to _____.
40. In the process of integrating OpenSocial API with Google App Engine, you do not need to maintain any servers.
41. Which event handler will call this function after the API has been loaded?
42. Which request is sent to the apiserver when an OpenSocial API wants to call the Google App Engine server for data,?
43. What do you mean by 'Activity' in OpenSocial API (v0.7)?
44. Which languages are used for integrating OpenSocial API with Google App Engine?
45. Persistence API provides a storage mechanism to save and load data. In which form is the data stored?
46. Which one is not an error code?
47. Which user general profile field cannot be accessed in orkut applications for OpenSocial (v0.7)?
48. Through which API namespace will OpenSocial app make calls and get data from API hosted on Google App Engine?
49. Purpose of the 'gadgets.util.escapeString' function?
50. Which elements are present under tag?
51. Which statement is the correct configuration?
52. Which one is the correct code?
53. Authorizations of API supported Gadgets in OpenSocial API (v0.7)?
54. In which tag must the '' element be included in order to use them?
55. Which type conventions are used in OpenSocial Gadgets API?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved