1. Monarchy, like _____, is a form of government ruled by one.
2. Mcdonald's, subway, and jiffy lube are all examples of ________.
3. Using consumers to develop and market products is known as _____.
4. In a market with _______ there are many firms providing differentiated products.
5. In _______ many firms provide similar products that are considered substitutes for each other.
6. Identifying and developing potential customers is an important aspect of ________.
7. Generation x is a group of consumers who __________.
8. Financing is one of the _____ functions of marketing.
9. Services are usually distributed through _____ marketing channels.
10. A(n) __________ is a 13-digit code retailers can use to track inventory.
11. Demand-based pricing most closely relates to the ____ of services.
12. To create successful new products, a company must _______.
13. To a producer of goods, a greater number of channel levels means ________.
14. Through the promotion element of the marketing mix, marketers attempt to _______ value.
15. The sum of fixed cost and variable cost represents __________.
16. The purpose of profitability control is to ________.
17. The practice of __________ is common among college students.
18. The decision by shoe store owners to fix their prices will result in consumers paying _____ prices.
19. The _____ orientation assumes people will buy more if aggressive selling techniques are used.
20. The _____ method is probably the oldest form of research in existence.
21. The _____ is the starting point in creating a marketing mix.
22. The _____ is a companywide consumer orientation with the objective of achieving long-run success.
23. The _____ element of the marketing mix is the physical item or service that a company is selling.
24. Supervisory managers are charged with the planning in the __________ stage.
25. Skimming pricing is considered to be a __________ approach to pricing.
26. Regular users of yelp who search for reviews are likely to have a(n) __________.
27. Operational excellence refers to companies that ________.
28. Open innovation may enhance the __________ stage of the new-product process.
29. One reason taco bell raised its prices was the result of an increase in _____.
30. One key role marketing plays in a company's strategic planning is to __________.
31. Once an organization has developed its distribution objectives, it should next ________.
32. ________ are the most common price promotion.
33. The marketing process captures value from customers by __________.
34. The marketing goal for a product in the growth stage of its product life cycle is to ________.
35. The majority of the brands marketed in the united states are _____ brands.
36. The major cultural values of a society are expressed by _________.
37. The main activities of value chain members include all of the following except ________.
38. The initial function of a marketing information system is ________.
39. The goal of marketing is to both __________ the needs of prospective customers.
40. The first step in the strategic brand management process is ________.
41. The first part of a marketing strategy statement describes the ________ of a new product.
42. The first element in the retailing mix is the _____.
43. The buying decision process starts with ________, in which the buyer spots a problem.
44. The business analysis stage of a new-product development process _____.
45. The business analysis for a new product begins with ________.
46. The ability of an individual to distinguish between similar stimuli is called _____.
47. The __________ product is the physical good or delivered service that supplies the desired benefit.
48. The __________ occurs when unit cost drops as the quantity sold increases.
49. The __________ group of people to adopt a new product is known as innovators.
50. The ________ is the most fundamental part of the marketing mix.
51. The ________ is essentially a projected profit-and-loss statement.
52. ________ are measures that marketers can use to watch the performance of their marketing efforts.
53. Diffusion refers to ________.
54. Demand that is stable over time is called ____.
55. Demand for business products is also known as ____ demand.
56. Channel members are also known as _____.
57. Brands that are owned by ___________ are called private-label brands.
58. All of the following are forms of utility created by marketing processes except ________.
59. A(n) ________ is usually a live broadcast of audio or video content.
60. A(n) _______ is used in the shipment of products directly to customers.
61. A(n) _____ is where companies store and process data.
62. A(n) _____ is an intermediary who brings a buyer and a seller together.
63. A(n) _____ is a defined group that managers feel is most likely to buy a firm's product.
64. A characteristic or quality of a product is referred to as a(n) _____.
65. A ____________ is a set of values, ideas and attitudes that are shared among members of a group.
66. ________ marketing is the marketing of goods and services from one organization to another.
67. _____ is/are a source of information about potential customers for new salespeople.
68. A monopoly has _____ seller(s), but perfect competition has _____ seller(s).
69. The disadvantage of geographic sales orientation is that _____.
70. _____ have the longest product life cycles.
71. The most effective sources of information about a product tend to be ________ sources.
72. The length of a channel is indicated by ___________.
73. Searching for information is the ___________ step in the business buying decision process.
74. In the __________ stage, the consumer considers whether trying the new product makes sense.
75. In a modified rebuy situation, __________ are likely to have an advantage in getting the order.
76. In a _________, the business-to-business buyer reorders something without modifications.
77. Consistency of a product mix refers to the ________.
78. A(n) __________ reimburses a retailer for extra in-store support or special featuring of a brand.
79. A(n) ________ is considered a marketing intermediary.
80. A corporate vms has the advantage of controlling the entire distribution chain under ________.
81. A ________ is a need that is sufficiently pressing to direct a person to seek satisfaction.
82. __________ is the changes in an individual’s behavior arising from experience.
83. __________ is the buyer’s decision about which brand to select.
84. __________ is not a marketing function.
85. _________ is not a characteristic important in influencing an innovation's rate of adoption.
86. ________ is a discomfort caused by postpurchase conflict.
87. In the prospecting and qualifying step of the selling process, the salesperson __________.
88. The primary function of marketing is to _______.
89. The third stage in the aida model is ________.
90. Buyers, sellers, investors, and community residents are all considered ________ in a company.
91. For conducting an accurate test marketing, ----_____.
92. The restaurant industry is characterized by a ________ barrier to entry.
93. A market position refers to ________.
94. A _____ brand refers to a brand name owned by a manufacturer or a producer.
95. A ____ item is something that is purchased without much thought before the purchase.
96. Business markets are similar to consumer markets in that ________.
97. ________ variables segment markets in terms of shared activities, interests, and opinions.
98. In the production system model, all of the following would be considered inputs except _____.
99. Customer-driven marketing is most effective when ________.
100. Companies who passively accept the marketing environment __________.
Customer Relationship Management
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved