1. Children who watch more television have more _______ gender stereotypes.
2. During intercourse, _____ million or more sperm are released.
3. During each menstrual cycle, _______ is/are shed through the cervix and vagina.
4. Distinct basic emotions that emerge within the first six months of life are called ________ .
5. According to ira byock, just over __________ of americans are at home when they die.
6. According to guttmann, sports are ____________, physical contests.
7. The use of medication to treat adhd (and many other disorders) in children _____.
8. Siegler has studied the details of children's cognition in math. he has found that children _____.
9. Hans is a 21-year-old american. according to the text, hans is in the developmental stage of _____.
10. Hannah's bmi is in the 79th percentile, which is associated with being _____.
11. William was an early-maturing boy in the 1930s. william would have been predicated to _____.
12. Studies indicate that sexual orientation is __________.
13. Research on younger and older adolescents' analytic thinking indicated that _____.
14. Friends _____ mental health and _____ physical health.
15. Flashing lights on stopped school buses are an example of _____ prevention.
16. Fats absorbed from the small intestine are transported to the bloodstream via ________.
17. Fatal disease is _____ worldwide during emerging adulthood.
18. Common ways to be generative include caregiving, employment, and _____.
19. Children are considered overweight when they have bmis above the _____ percentile.
20. As people age, their friendships tend to _____.
21. Almost all social networking engaged in by adolescents is between adolescents _____.
22. According to noam chomsky, all children have a __________ device that contains a universal grammar.
23. Unlike jean piaget, lev vygotsky viewed cognitive development as a __________ process.
24. The ____ growth trend means center-out.
25. Romantic love emphasizes _____, while affectionate love emphasizes
26. For some married couples, retirement alters the longstanding distribution of __________.
27. When the effects of genes add up to make the phenotype, they are called _____ genes.
28. While literacy and numeracy are valued in every school, curriculum specifics _____.
29. The psychometric approach to studying cognitive development analyzes intelligence using _____.
30. Sensory memory improves until about age _____ and then remains adequate until late adulthood.
31. Research indicates that babies are first able to use their sense of taste _____ birth.
32. Research has found that cohabitation prior to marriage _____.
33. Humans allocate approximately 70% of their annual freshwater use for ________.
34. In 2010, by 40 years of age, _____ percent of individuals had ever been married.
35. In 2010, _____ percent of older adults were cohabiting.
36. In 20092010, _____ percent of u.s. 6- to 11-year-olds were classified as obese.
37. Female friendships involve more _____ than male friendships.
38. The physical or psychological mistreatment or neglect of elderly individuals is called __________.
39. When diet and health are adequate, __________ is largely influenced by heredity.
40. The use of _______ has contributed to a sharp increase in ______.
41. The peak rate of pubertal change occurs at _____ years for girls and _____ years for boys.
42. The idea that intelligence can be directly increased by effort is referred to as _____ theory.
43. The _____ portions of the brain often die sooner than the _____ portions.
44. Slightly less than _____ percent of american girls develop anorexia nervosa.
45. Richard believes he is gay. this orientation is part of richard's _____ identity.
46. Girls usually develop emotional regulation _____ boys.
47. Freud emphasized the importance of _____ in determining behavior.
48. For erikson, delinquency is an attempt to establish _____, even if it is a negative one.
49. Following fertilization, a one-celled ________ multiplies and forms a ____________.
50. Compared to older adults, adults in their 20s and 30s have __________________.
51. By 24 months, most children are about ____ percent of their adult height.
52. Bulimia nervosa is clinically present in _____ percent of young women in the united states.
53. Boys' brains are about _____ percent larger than the brains of girls.
54. Between early and later childhood, schemes tend to have more ____ properties.
55. Before differentiation begins, the first cells of the zygote are called _____ cells.
56. Around the age of ____, children begin to get reinforced about gender from their peers.
57. Anorexia nervosa is about _____ likely to occur in females than males.
58. An adolescent who thinks about the injustice of a situation is in piaget's _____ period.
59. Among college-educated young adults, kohlberg's stage _____ reasoning is the typical response.
60. Adult learners list __________ as the most common reason for not completing their degrees.
61. Adolescent _____ is the heightened self-consciousness of adolescents.
62. According to vygotsky, ____ speech is another term for thought.
63. According to sternberg, ____ ability is most heavily focused on problem analysis.
64. A frown is a _____ manifestation of an emotion.
65. A formula-fed baby is more likely to _____ than a breast-fed baby.
66. "jocks" who are good at sports or "druggies" who take drugs are examples of _____.
67. To act on emotions or emotional intelligence, people must make ______ judgments.
68. The sensory capabilities of young infants are measured using the _____ paradigm.
69. Locations near the equator _____
70. Of all the behavioral states, newborns spend the most time each day in the ____ state.
71. Preconventional morality is to postconventional morality as ________ is to ________.
72. Menarche is to a girl's sexual development as _____ is to a boy's sexual development.
73. Before reaching the higher levels of maslow's hierarchy, one must __________.
74. In the case of a negative afterimage, a yellow stimulus would produce a _______ afterimage.
75. The depth cue of ________ is the most important in the ponzo (railroad track) illusion.
76. Contrary to vision and audition, odor _______ is not possible in olfaction.
77. _____ is the property of increasing pitch that accompanies increases in the tones frequency.
78. The emt should ensure that vaginal bleeding is _________.
79. Separation protest is initially displayed around ____ months and peaks at about _____ months.
80. A study by farley (2003) cited in the text found that ___ % of streetwalkers had been raped.
81. The campus culture of "hooking up" involves sexual relationships between partners who ________
82. The __________ and _________ are folds of tissue that surround the urethral and vaginal openings.
83. Both the ____ and ____ produce androgens in the female body.
84. An advantage of using oral contraception is that it _____.
85. All of the following are characteristics of call girls, except they ________.
86. Mischel focuses particularly on __________ variables.
87. A person experiencing dizziness after using a strong household cleaner is illustrating ____.
88. Monica works as a prostitute; she has found that most of her customers are ________.
89. According to the text, approaching sexual activities responsibly can _______.
90. In most places where selling sex is illegal, ________.
91. In terms of consent and paraphilias, ________.
92. People are more apt to become romantically involved with others who _______.
93. According to sex therapist helen singer kaplan, sexual responding _________.
94. According to gottman, it is _______ that determines the happiness and success of a relationship.
95. According to robert sternberg, empty love develops when only __________ is present.
96. Some form of domestic violence occurs in _____% of all marriages in the u.s.
97. Object permanence is not just a test of knowledge of the properties of objects, but also of ____.
98. On average, during the preschool years, boys start becoming ___________ and ___________ than girls.
99. A ____ is best described as any unlearned response triggered by a specific form of stimulation.
100. The flynn effect refers to the _____.
Health and Medicine
Master Trainer Certification
Human Behavior (Throughout Life)
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved