1. One way to hide partitions is with the windows disk partition utility, ____.
2. You provide ____ testimony when you answer questions from the attorney who hired you.
3. When cases go to trial, you as a forensics examiner can play one of ____ roles.
4. Some e-mail systems store messages in flat plaintext files, known as a(n) ____ format.
5. Most packet analyzer tools can read anything captured in ____ format.
6. Fre ____ describes whether the expert is qualified and whether the expert opinion can be helpful.
7. Exchange logs information about changes to its data in a(n) ____ log.
8. A ____ is where you conduct your investigations, store evidence, and do most of your work.
9. ____ is a good tool for extracting information from large libpcap files.
10. ____ increases the time and resources needed to extract, analyze, and present evidence.
11. The files that provide helpful information to an e-mail investigation are log files and ____ files.
Master Trainer Certification
Human Behavior (Throughout Life)
Human Development (Mental and Physical)
Health and Medicine
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved