Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
2. Which HTML attribute is used to set the space between cells in an HTML <TABLE> element?
3. Increasing the cellpadding value will what ?
4. What is a deprecated HTML element or attribute?
5. What is this? <a href="/some/page#foo">Label</a>
6. Which HTML specification contains definitions for the elements: <article>, <nav>, <header> and <footer>?
7. Which of the following is the correct doctype declaration for HTML5?
8. <pre> tag defines:
9. Choose the valid HTML comment.
10. What is the preferred way for adding a background color in HTML?
11. What symbol differentiates most opening tags from closing tags?
12. What are the three list types in HTML?
13. Which HTML tag is an inline element?
14. Imagelinks can show a text label if you add which property?
15. The HTML <BUTTON> tag
16. What does the following HTML tag display? <DIV id="text" align="right">content</DIV>
17. How do you create a radio type on an HTML form?
18. What is the highest level element on a given page?
19. Which answer best describes the following HTML? <OL><LI>1</LI><LI>2</LI><LI>3</LI></OL>
20. What is the primary difference between a DIV and a SPAN element?
21. True or False? The "charset" attribute can be applied to only one <meta> element per HTML document.
22. Which is NOT a predefined target for links
23. The <div> element is an example of...
24. Which attribute can be used with the <img> tag to override or reserve the dimensions of the box?
25. What is the correct HTML tag for an inline frame?
26. If you don’t want the frame windows to be resizeable, simply add what to the <frame> lines
27. Why should you add alternative text to your images ?
28. Which attribute would you use to specify how many rows an HTML table cell should span?
29. Which HTML tags are used to turn text underlining on and off?
30. The correct way to add a blank space into the markup of your HTML is to use ?
31. Which attribute of the <IMG> tag tells the browser what to display if a user cannot view the image?
32. Which of the following HTML elements does NOT belong in the <HEAD> section of an HTML file?
33. HTTP stands for...
34. Which attribute of an <a> tag can specify where it opens a link?
35. What is the purpose of the HTML <EM> tag?
36. What is a use for the class attribute in HTML?
37. Which of the following is an example of an HTML hidden field?
38. What does vlink mean ?
39. What is the purpose of html?
40. Why would you use the HTML <DIV> tag?
41. Which attribute gives a unique identity for an HTML element?
42. <__________________________ content="A description of your page"> Fill in the blank to create a tag that would give a description of your page.
43. Which tag is known as Subscript?
44. Which HTML tag contains the main visual content of an HTML document?
45. Which Specifies the maximum number of characters for the text field?
46. Which HTML tag creates a horizontal line?
47. Which of the following HTML elements denotes the name of the page?
48. What is the purpose of a span tag?
49. What does <A href="#title2"> create?
50. Which one is the mandatory attribute of the <img> tag?
51. Which of the following defines a multi-line text input control in HTML?
52. Which tag is used to insert images into your web page?
53. <ol> tags will create what kind of list ?
54. What is "HTTP" short for?
55. An Ordered List can be represented as
56. Which of the following tags can be used in place of a button tag?
57. Which HTML tags can be used inside the element <head> ?
58. What of the following HTML tags is used for computer code text?
59. HTML stands for:
60. How many values can the class attribute have per HTML element?
61. Which HTML tag would be used for mp3 files?
62. What must be the first element in an HTML page?
63. What does Web Hosting mean?
64. A web browser interprets every HTML tag until it finds
65. All the controls of a form should be enclosed within the
66. <EM> is the HTML element for
67. Which type of parameter specify the path where your image is placed?
68. What is the purpose of the <!DOCTYPE> declaration?
69. Which HTML target attribute value is used to tell the browser to load the document in a new, unnamed window?
70. What element specifies a row in a HTML table?
71. Which of the following will right-align the content inside a table-cell?
72. What does this code render in the browser? <B><I>Text</I></B>
73. What is the correct HTML tag for inserting a line break?
74. Where can we place the background color tag in your page?
75. When do you use an HTML <i> tag?
76. HTML provides web designers with the means to...
77. Which of the following would be used in table row coding?
78. Which of the following represents an HTML comment?
79. Which of these HTML tags represents the smallest heading?
80. Which HTML statement creates an <INPUT> element for a single line of text?
81. When are the HTML tags <TH> and <TD> used?
82. Choose the correct HTML tag for the largest heading ?
83. To seperate single list items use ?
84. Colors in plain HTML can be specified using ?
85. Which HTML tag do you use to add a horizontal rule?
86. How can you scale an image on a web page?
87. To add rows to your tables use which tags?
88. Which of these tags are all <table>tags?
89. The HTML <HEAD> element can contain...
90. CSS appears between which tags?
91. To start a numbered list with regular numerals use ?
92. Which tag is used for a paragraph block?
93. The DIV element is a
94. What is the correct HTML and XHTML tag for inserting a line break?
95. Which HTML tag do you use to add a video to your web page?
96. Which HTML element makes text bold?
97. Which of the following HTML elements appear last in an HTML page?
98. Choose the correct HTML to left-align the content inside a tablecell
99. To change the size of an image in HTML use what?
100. What does HTML stand for?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved