Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. What is a <b> tag used for?
2. What MIME-type must a cache manifest be served with?
3. How do you make an element draggable ?
4. The <strike> element is valid HTML5.
5. What is a Web Worker?
6. Which of the following is NOT a benefit offered by using application cache?
7. Which of the following defines a visible heading for a <details> element?
8. Which method lets you access the canvas to start drawing on it?
9. What does minimizing HTML code get rid of?
10. Search is a valid input type.
11. How will you return a reference to the parent of the current window or subframe in an HTML 5.0 web application?
12. You can force a scroll bar onto a page by using:
13. Is this correct or not ? <video width="320" height="240" controls="controls"> <source src="movie.mp4" type="video/mp4"> <source src="movie.ogg" type="video/ogg"> <source src="movie.webm" type="video/webm"> Your browser does not support the video tag. </video>
14. The method to draw a rectangle filled with current fill style is
15. The action attribute in a <form> element:
16. What is not a new element in HTML5
17. <applet> tag is not supported by HTML5. Which tag can you now use in place of <applet> ?
18. When using an <input type="email"> field many modern browsers will display a tool-tip warning for easier client-side form validation.
19. The browser remembers data from a form and outputs it using:
20. What can HTML 5 forms NOT do?
21. <nav> is an HTML5:
22. Which tag would semantically separate a section of photos from a section of videos?
23. Which of the following is a not content-specific element in HTML5?
24. To limit the length of input in a form field use:
25. What does SVG stand for?
26. How many footers can you have in a html 5 document?
27. What is the purpose of <em> tags?
28. Which browser does NOT support SSE (Server sent events)
29. What does the <nav> element represent?
30. Which is the correct DOCTYPE for HTML5?
31. Which of the following is correct?
32. What is the use of <kbd>?
33. The process of giving all elements in a page a margin of 0 and padding of 0 is called a:
34. Which attribute in <video> element is responsible for start playing as soon as it is ready?
35. HTML5 form validation will validate all specified field types and...
36. What is the proper syntax for adding placeholder text to a text input?
37. Controls attribute in <video> element doesn't include
38. Which of the following languages will you use to paint the graphics designed using the HTML 5.0 <canvas> tag?
39. What is the correct email input tag?
40. Which of the following defines a part of a document, that would still make sense out of the context of its webpage (like a news article)?
41. HTML5 was partially created by WHATWG and:
42. Adding height and width to img elements can...
43. You should insert text content between the <video> and </video> tags for browsers that do not support the <video> element.
44. When does the onhashchange event dispatches?
45. What is the purpose of <svg> tags?
46. Which is the correct tag used for input fields, that contain a numeric value?
47. When you format images with <img> tags, which attribute do you not use?
48. <meta charset="utf-8" /> should be placed...
49. Which tag is used for describing details about a document?
50. Which HTML tag should be used to contain each individual post on a page of blog posts?
51. Which tag specifies the caption inside a figure element?
52. How can audio files be played in HTML5? var sound = new Audio("file.wav");
53. AppCache, localStorage, and sessionStorage are forms of:
54. The canvas element:
55. What Is the correct html 5 doc type declaration ?
56. Which of the following represents INVALID syntax for defining an attribute value in an HTML 5.0 document?
57. Which <body> tag event is fired when the user leaves the document?
58. Do all web browsers support all HTML5 features equally?
59. In chrome, if you set an input field to autofocus, what will happen to the field when the user clicks into it?
61. What is Canvas?
62. Using HTML5, what would be the most semantic way to group a section of ads?
63. Which of the following should be used for entering urls?
64. What attribute should you not assign to <img> tags?
65. In HTML5, which attribute is used to specify that an input field must be filled out?
66. What is the role of the <dfn> element in HTML5?
67. How do you make an input tag checked? You add:
68. What does the <details> tag do?
69. True or False: You can't put divs in HTML5 footer tags.
70. Does HTML5 use new tags not supported by HTML4?
71. video/ogg, video/mp4 and video/webm are all examples of:
72. Which of the following web browser doesn't support the muted attribute of <video> element?
73. Aside tags are useful for...
74. Which HTML5 tag would most semantically group a page title (in an H1 tag) and tagline (in an H2 tag)?
75. A HTML5 SSE allow a web page to _________
76. In HTML5, onblur and onfocus are:
77. Which tag can be used inside the <details> tag?
78. A button that empties the form for the user to begin again is created with:
79. A placeholder attribute in an input field...
80. True or False: The element <font> is a current element in HTML5.
81. Which of the following is an INVALID value for the type attribute of command tag?
82. What is the correct tag for independent and self-contained content?
83. Which attribute in <video> element is responsible for play/pause button?
84. A media element that allows for dynamic, scriptable rendering of images is:
85. True or False: There can be only 1 <footer> element on any given page.
86. The <figure> and <figcaption> elements were primarily added to the specification for what purpose?
87. The _____ attribute specifies the elements text directionality.
88. The element <big> is a current element in HTML5.
89. To make a form submit you can use:
90. Can a web page contain multiple <footer> elements?
91. Blockquote tags are:
92. Height of the video player by <video> element depends:
93. What attribute makes a radio button or checkbox input selected?
94. Which of the following tags is used to define multiple media resources for <video> or <audio>?
95. What do sections encapsulate?
96. How would an older (non-HTML5) browser handle an <input type=”email” /> element?
97. What attribute(s) would you add to an <input type=”number” /> to set the maximum and minimum value for that input?
98. What type of tag is not supported by HTML5?
99. An example of a new HTML5 element would be:
100. What is Application Cache?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved