1. Each type of media player has various tag ____ that can be used.
2. The ability to keep web page visitors at your site is called ________.
3. To upload a file, display the ____ bar, and then click the upload button or the add files button.
4. A(n) ____ makes an image appear as if it has a frame around it.
5. Use the ________ attribute on a tag to display an image that represents the movie.
6. The ________ html5 element is used to configure the main navigation area on a web page.
7. By convention, a link that a user is in the process of clicking is ____.
8. In a two-sided tag, a(n) _____ tag indicates the content's end.
9. To stack elements, you can use the ____ style.
10. The ____ attribute can be used to identify where to download a plug-in.
11. An unordered list displays a small graphic called a(n) _____ before each item of information.
12. Which method return a geolocation object in HTML5?
13. Difference between HTML and XHTML?
14. which is correct to embed 'flash.swf' into your webage?
15. What is the correct HTML for creating a hyperlink?
16. Please select the correct usage of the address element:
17. Difference between an input of the type='button' and the button element? (Choose all that apply)
18. Which attribute specifies that the image is part of a server-side image-map?
19. Which is not correct for an action attribute for a form tag?
20. Which input types is used to create a file upload control?
21. What is the correct HTML element to define important text?
22. Which is/are valid HTML5 attributes?
23. Which attribute is supported by the HTML tag?
24. The ImageData object represents the underlying pixel data of an area of a canvas object including the following read-only attributes?
25. What is the role of the element in HTML5?
26. Can there be a multiline HTML5 placeholder text in a ? For example,<textarea name='story' placeholder='Enter story\n next line\n more'>
27. Which attribute trigger event when an element gets user input?
28. Which is an empty element?
29. Which statement is valid for canvas element?
30. Which is valid media types for tag in html5?
31. Right way to pass custom data to an element?
32. Difference between the strong and the b elements?
33. Select correctly written HTML elements.(choose all that apply)
34. How many tags are in a regular element?
35. Which is the correct doctype for HTML5?
36. Please select the allowed pragma directives (http-equiv attributes on a meta element)
37. HTML5 provides the really nice template element, which is used to declare fragments of HTML that can be cloned and inserted in the document by script. Which answer is true for the template element?
38. How many h1 elements are recommended on a single page?
39. Custom data attributes (data-*) are very useful for storing data private to a page or application.
40. Select the valid HTML elements designed for user interaction that can be clickable and editable,
41. Which HTML element could be used to display an ordered list?
42. Which input type is used to submit integer numbers from 1 to 20
43. Which element is obsolete in the latest HTML5 specification?
44. Which value is allowed for attribute 'method' for form element?
45. HTML5 provides the really nice template element, which is used to declare fragments of HTML that can be cloned and inserted in the document by script. Which of the following answers are true for the template element?
46. HTML tags are used to describe document ____?
47. Which makes an HTML comment?
48. Please select the standard metadata names (name attributes of the meta element):
49. Difference between the readonly and the disabled attribute of form controls?
50. Which element is NOT a block element?
51. Which is important attributes that can be used with tag? (choose all that apply)
52. What was the previous version of HTML, prior to HTML5?
53. Which is the recommended standard video format in HTML5?
54. Select the valid statements about the section element:
55. Which are valid HTML elements?
56. What is true about an area tag? (choose all that apply)
57. Select HTML elements that hold text. (choose all that apply)
58. What HTML tags are used to make the layout of the page?
59. What will be displayed with such code: Hey if browser does support video and has required codecs?
60. Which HTML element is used to create vector graphics?
61. Select the HTML element that will add video into HTML page:
62. The element to specify a list of predefined options for input control is:
63. The following link is placed on an HTML webpage: a href='http://msdn.com/' target='_blank'> MSDN /a> What can be inferred from it?
64. Which method cancels an ongoing watchPosition call?
65. In drawing text, the canvas rendering context provides the following methods to render text:
66. Which statement is correct about Server-Side image maps?
67. Which value of Socket.readyState is an attribute of WebSocket indicating that the connection is going through the closing handshake?
68. Which method is used to check if the browser can play the specified audio/video type?
69. Which attribute can be specified on any HTML element? (choose all that apply)
70. Select the valid attributes of audio element. (choose all that apply)
71. Which is the HTML element used to create the clickable text? When clicked on, the cursor should be focused on the input field.
72. Select the valid HTML elements that can embed content to an HTML document. (choose all that apply)
73. Select all valid input types:
74. Which file will be displayed if a computer has all required codecs? Video!
75. Which valid HTML5 elements were introduced only in HTML5?
76. Select the valid HTML elements that can not have any child nodes or text. (choose all that apply)
77. Select the valid content sectioning elements: (choose all that apply)
78. Which HTML elements could be used to display a list?
79. How can you embed a mp3 file in HTML page?
80. How many input elements can get automatic focus after page load?
81. What extensions are needed to watch a video in HTML page?
82. Which is the HTML element used to draw high-intensity graphics and animations?
83. Which HTML element is used to make a dropdown selection with options divided to sections?
84. Which code will play an audio in a loop?
85. How can you enable grammar checking for the text input?
86. Which is the correct method to draw an image on HTML Canvas
87. How can you add custom text on a browser's tab?
88. How do you display progress using only HTML?
89. In using a playlist with video or audio, which code snippets will load next clip in the onend event?
90. Which is list of important attributes which can be used with tag?
91. Play Audio Loop using the following code example?
92. Controlling the position of elements, ___ positions the element in relation to its containing element?
93. What is the correct HTML for adding a background color?
94. The following core attributes that can be used on the majority of HTML elements?
95. Which is Basic animation steps you need to take the draw a frame?
96. Phrase elements add structural information to text fragments as the following?
97. RenderingContext is a helper type representing any rendering contexts?
98. Line styles, The following methods and properties control how lines are drawn?
99. The following methods can be used to manipulate paths of objects?
100. The border-width property is used to control the width of a ____?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved