Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. You should use a ____ control to provide keyboard access to a list box.
2. When loops are nested, _____.
3. To obtain the current hour in utc, use ________.
4. The starting value of an algorithm used to generate a range of numbers is called the _________.
5. The last statement in a method is a(n) ____.
6. In an if...then statement, the ____ symbol is used to test for inequality.
7. ____ files involves combining two or more files while maintaining the sequential order.
8. Programmers say the statements that are contained in a module have been ____.
9. Programmers use the term ____ to describe any extra time and resources required by an operation.
10. The ________ built-in function is used to read a number that has been typed on the keyboard.
11. The method name and parameter list constitute the ____.
12. The string test involves ______.
13. Usually, ____ variables are not considered to be equal unless they are identical.
14. When a search returns __________, you can view the results as a list.
15. You use the logical ____ operator to reverse the meaning of a boolean expression.
16. _____ measures the brightness of a color and ranges from 0% (black) up to 100% (white).
17. ____ are arrays that have more than one dimension.
18. You may define a __________ in the initialization expression of a for loop.
19. An array name and index are separated using ____.
20. The most neglected aspect of problem-solving is____________
21. A(n) ________ access file is also known as a direct access file.
22. The ____ loop is particularly useful when processing arrays.
23. Client/server and p2p are two types of network ______.
24. Icloud is a ___________ cloud model.
25. Peter thiel and max levchin developed the first digital wallet in ____.
26. Good examples of _____ decisions are strategic decisions.
27. A final way to alter an object is through a cascading style sheets (css) _____.
28. Another name for an input in a function is a(n) ________.
29. Once your logic enters the body of a structured loop, ____.
30. ____ was created to fill the need for a teaching tool to encourage structured programming.
31. Java, c#, and vb.net are examples of ________.
32. _____ is a string function that returns the number of characters in a string value.
33. The ____ class provides the definitions for gui objects.
34. The term ________ commonly is used to refer to a string that is part of another string.
35. The term ____ implies that the type?s data can be accessed only through methods.
36. You usually use the for loop with ____ loops.
37. You must have a(n) ________ for every variable you include in a program.
38. You may use a pointer to a structure as a ________.
39. You declare a class-level variable using the ____ keyword.
40. You compare two strings s1 and s2 using ________.
41. You can use the ________ method to replace an item at a specific location in an arraylist.
42. You can use the ____ operator to increment or decrement the value of an enumeration type.
43. You can use the ____ method to accept user input from the keyboard.
44. You can declare two variables with the same name in ________.
45. You can create an arraylist using ________.
46. You can cast a double value to ________.
47. You can break up a long statement into multiple lines as long as you don't break up a ________.
48. When you write a program that stores a value in a variable, you are using ____ storage.
49. When they have the same name, variables within ____ of a class override the class?s fields.
50. When the ________ is placed in front of a variable name, it returns the address of that variable.
51. When one control statement is located within another, it is said to be ____.
52. When a primary key combines two or more fields, it is called a ____ key.
53. When a piece of data is written to a file, it is copied from a variable in ________ to the file.
54. When a function is called by its name, then it is _____.
55. When a data field within a class is ____, no outside class can use it?including a child class.
56. When a continue statement is executed in a ____, the update statement always executes.
57. When ____ are introduced in a program, they are immediately given a value.
58. To use the strlen function in a program, you must also write #include ________.
59. To use files in a c++ program you must include the ________ header file.
60. To prevent a class from being instantiated, ________.
61. To pass an array as an argument to a function, pass the _________ of the array.
62. To correctly swap two values, you create a(n) ____ variable to hold one of the values.
63. To check whether a char variable ch is an uppercase letter, you write ________.
64. This code is an example of a(n) ____ while loop.
65. The while loop is a(n) ________ loop, whereas the do-while loop is a(n) ________ loop.
66. The value in a(n) ________ variable persists between function calls.
67. The statements that may generate an exception are placed in a ____ block.
68. The statement: return 8, 10; returns the value ____.
69. The starting point of a c# program is the _____ method.
70. The purpose of a(n) ____ is to return a value to the world outside the class.
71. The purpose of ____ is to set the values of data fields within the class.
72. The public constructors and methods of a class form the public _____ of the class.
73. The programmer determines the fields and methods of an object and creates the ________ code.
74. The process of ____ is used to create an object from a class.
75. The process by which program code is converted into machine language is called ________.
76. The pointer is indicating the _____.
77. The ideal type of loop to use if you want a user to enter exactly 20 values is a(n) ________ loop.
78. The first step in using the string class is to #include the ________ header file.
79. The concept of a class is useful because of its ____.
80. The c++ operator ____ is used to create dynamic variables.
81. The ___________ allows for output from print statements to occur on a new line.
82. The __________ method immediately terminates the program.
83. The ____ class access modifier means that access to the class is not limited.
84. Opening a(n) ________ file creates a file on disk and allows the program to write data to it.
85. Objects in which all code and required data are contained within the object itself are ____.
86. Object-oriented programmers also use the term ____ when describing inheritance.
87. Object-oriented modeling is based on the object, which combines ________ .
88. Object attributes are often called ____ to help distinguish them from other variables you might use
89. It is important to _____________ a variable in a while loop or the loop will never execute.
90. It is important that the loop control ____ be altered within the body of the loop.
91. Invoking ________ removes all elements in an arraylist x.
92. In oop, you declare a class that extends another class. this is called ________.
93. In object-oriented terms, a(n) ____________________ defines an object?s behavior.
94. In many languages the case structure is called a ____________ statement.
95. In c++, ____ is called the address of operator.
96. In c++, ____ is a reserved word.
97. In an adt the implementation details are ________ the interface through which a program uses it.
98. In a(n) ____ copy, two or more pointers have their own data.
99. In ____ binding, the necessary code to call a specific function is generated by the compiler.
100. If you do not declare an access specification, the default for members of a class is ________.
JSP and Servlets
Microsoft MVC Framework
Microsoft SQL Server
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved