Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. A conditional comment uses ____ to specify the condition for Internet Explorer.
2. ________ tools and techniques process data and do statistical analysis for insight and discovery.
3. A loop within another loop is known as a(n) ____ loop.
4. One hundred percent complete and accurate information is _____________.
5. One concern about internet advertising is that viral marketing________.
6. Positive outcomes of continuous improvement include ________.
7. A computer with a domain name is called a ________.
8. A _________ is the place at which the isp provides services to its customers.
9. ____ is one of the primary operations of a computer
10. An element of a two-dimensional array is referred to by ________ followed by ________.
11. A(n) ____________________ in a hierarchical model is the equivalent of a record in a file system.
12. The memory allocated for a float value is ____ bytes.
13. The number of bytes in an array is always a multiple of the number of ____ in an array.
14. The ____ data type is considered compatible with varchar(35).
15. Simon wants to change the chart’s border. to do this, he should select the chart tools ____ tab.
16. Data that a computer accepts and processes is called ______.
17. Web pages are accessed through a software program called a _____.
18. You should suspect a kidney injury anytime the patient presents with _______.
19. When a patient stiffens the muscles of the abdomen, it is known as _______.
20. Injuries to the external male genitalia _______.
21. "using a web browser, you type the url you would like to visit into the ____.
22. A tag name is an identifier that links a(n) ____ to a source
23. A(n) _____ is the set of possible values for a given attribute.
24. Harvard researchers are experimenting with robot swarms which are groups of robots that ________.
25. Isp stands for ________.
26. Recent nhtsa research reports that an estimated ________ lives are saved by air bags each year:
27. Some mobile apps are designed to be compatible with popular ____ such as microsoft office.
28. An advantage of using a heuristic over an algorithm is ________.
29. A logical function is a function that works with values that are either ____
30. Cloud pricing structure is a ____-based model.
31. The characteristics of online processing systems are that _____.
32. During the ____ cycle of the cpu, the transformation takes place and data output is stored.
33. To generate unique numbers in sequence, you use the ________________ attribute.
34. Key components of dashboards are design, api, access, and ______________.
35. Two of the most common graphical charting techniques are ____.
36. The term _________________ refers to configuring a web page is optimally ranked by search engines
37. When an object of one class is a data field within another class, they are related by ____.
38. The data ____ component is used to create and maintain the data dictionary.
39. The ____ loop is particularly useful when processing arrays.
40. Protected members of a base class are like ________, but they may be accessed by derived classes.
41. Cloud resources are ________ because many different organizations use the same physical hardware.
42. Arguments are passed to the base class destructor function by the ________ class ________ function.
43. Application servers are usually grouped into two types: page-based and _____ systems.
44. Adware and spyware are similar to each other in that they both ________.
45. A(n) ____ is anything about which data are to be collected and stored
46. A(n) ____ backup only archives the files that have been modified since the last backup
47. A mistake programmers often make with loops is that they ____.
48. A _____ page is an unchanging page retrieved from a file on a web server.
49. Word shades fields ____ on the screen.
50. A(n) ______ database is a huge database used to analyze transactions.
51. ____ are the characteristics that define an object as part of a class.
52. If an organization opts for software as a service (saas), it will have to ________.
53. Todos los lunes yo ______________ la ropa. (planchar)
54. _____ reduces the customer's need for software maintenance, operation, and support.
55. An example of a(n) _____ is unix.
56. A ____ should be a derived attribute
57. A derived attribute ____.
58. ________ is used to undo unwanted database changes.
59. _____ is a relational set operator.
60. The ____ query combines rows from two queries and excludes duplicates.
61. ________ information is information that directly pertains both to the context and to the subject.
62. _______ are the fundamental activities that organizations use to do work and achieve their goals.
63. The control variable of a counter-controlled loop should be declared as ________to prevent errors.
64. When loops are nested, _____.
65. A single spreadsheet document is often called a ____.
66. A ________ is a personal journal posted on the web
67. On a wiring diagram, s110 with a ".8 brn/blk" means ________.
68. The web was introduced in _______.
69. The term big data refers to the ________.
70. The set of possible values for an attribute is a ____.
71. The vga standard offers _______________ colors at a resolution of 640 × 480 pixels.
72. The _____ system is used to represent rgb color in digital graphics.
73. Your computer needs a(n) _____ to access a network.
74. You relate tables to one another by using _______ fields.
75. The organizational structure of the files and folders on a computer is the _______,
76. The period of time that exist between wireless frames is called __________.
77. To move files between drives, you can use all of the following except ________.
78. Once ____, you can run an application so that you can interact with it.
79. Inheritance enables a ____ to derive one or more of its attributes from a parent.
80. In order to make effective use of a new or upgraded technology, a user may require ____.
81. For the ____ operation, it is required that the the two tables have a common attribute.
82. Cloud computing will offer applications that are _______.
83. Carrier sense multiple access (csma) is a ____-based access protocol.
84. Careers in computer ____ focus on the design of computer hardware.
85. Application software that is intended for use in a specialized business environment is called ____.
86. Another word for existence-independent is ____.
87. An example of an app you can use to create letters, reports, and other documents is a ____ program.
88. A _____ is a type of an intentional computer and network threat.
89. You want the text to appear at a vertically centre position on a printed page. Which feature would adjust the top and bottom margins for this to happen?
90. What is 1’s complement of 100?
91. ______________ refers to the letter and number of the intersecting column and row.
92. The data is accepted in a continuous feedback loop by the computers that control processes.
93. ______________ refers to creating, editing, formatting, storing, retrieving and printing a text document.
94. A ______________ has one to one correspondence with Algorithm.
95. Which of the following is never a part of an e-mail address?
96. A computer can execute only the machine instructions consisting of 0s and 1s.
97. ________________ is a device to change the connection on a connector to a different configuration.
98. If someone is not able to use his hands for computer input, a ________________ software would be useful.
99. If you want to find the Paste Special option, you would use the Clipboard group on the tab of PowerPoint _____________.
100. A mistake in an algorithm which causes incorrect results is termed as __________ error.
Microsoft .Net Technologies
Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
OS (Operating System)
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved