1. The buttons on the _____ toolbar are available anytime except when the file tab is active.
2. If it can be applied, the least-damaging recovery option is ________.
3. A(n) ____ causes a value to be sent from a called method back to the calling method.
4. A _____ links computer resources using either a wired or wireless connection.
5. Google.com, bing.com, and ask.com are examples of ____.
6. A computer program that imitates human thinking is a(n) ________.
7. The ____ print style prints a daily appointment schedule for a specific date.
8. A conditional comment uses ____ to specify the condition for Internet Explorer.
9. ________ tools and techniques process data and do statistical analysis for insight and discovery.
10. A loop within another loop is known as a(n) ____ loop.
11. One hundred percent complete and accurate information is _____________.
12. One concern about internet advertising is that viral marketing________.
13. Positive outcomes of continuous improvement include ________.
14. A computer with a domain name is called a ________.
15. A _________ is the place at which the isp provides services to its customers.
16. ____ is one of the primary operations of a computer
17. An element of a two-dimensional array is referred to by ________ followed by ________.
18. A(n) ____________________ in a hierarchical model is the equivalent of a record in a file system.
19. The memory allocated for a float value is ____ bytes.
20. The number of bytes in an array is always a multiple of the number of ____ in an array.
21. The ____ data type is considered compatible with varchar(35).
22. Simon wants to change the chart’s border. to do this, he should select the chart tools ____ tab.
23. Data that a computer accepts and processes is called ______.
24. Web pages are accessed through a software program called a _____.
25. You should suspect a kidney injury anytime the patient presents with _______.
26. When a patient stiffens the muscles of the abdomen, it is known as _______.
27. Injuries to the external male genitalia _______.
28. "using a web browser, you type the url you would like to visit into the ____.
29. A tag name is an identifier that links a(n) ____ to a source
30. A(n) _____ is the set of possible values for a given attribute.
31. Harvard researchers are experimenting with robot swarms which are groups of robots that ________.
32. Isp stands for ________.
33. Recent nhtsa research reports that an estimated ________ lives are saved by air bags each year:
34. Some mobile apps are designed to be compatible with popular ____ such as microsoft office.
35. An advantage of using a heuristic over an algorithm is ________.
36. A logical function is a function that works with values that are either ____
37. Cloud pricing structure is a ____-based model.
38. The characteristics of online processing systems are that _____.
39. During the ____ cycle of the cpu, the transformation takes place and data output is stored.
40. To generate unique numbers in sequence, you use the ________________ attribute.
41. Key components of dashboards are design, api, access, and ______________.
42. Two of the most common graphical charting techniques are ____.
43. The term _________________ refers to configuring a web page is optimally ranked by search engines
44. When an object of one class is a data field within another class, they are related by ____.
45. The data ____ component is used to create and maintain the data dictionary.
46. The ____ loop is particularly useful when processing arrays.
47. Protected members of a base class are like ________, but they may be accessed by derived classes.
48. Cloud resources are ________ because many different organizations use the same physical hardware.
49. Arguments are passed to the base class destructor function by the ________ class ________ function.
50. Application servers are usually grouped into two types: page-based and _____ systems.
51. Adware and spyware are similar to each other in that they both ________.
52. A(n) ____ is anything about which data are to be collected and stored
53. A(n) ____ backup only archives the files that have been modified since the last backup
54. A mistake programmers often make with loops is that they ____.
55. A _____ page is an unchanging page retrieved from a file on a web server.
56. Word shades fields ____ on the screen.
57. A(n) ______ database is a huge database used to analyze transactions.
58. ____ are the characteristics that define an object as part of a class.
59. If an organization opts for software as a service (saas), it will have to ________.
60. Todos los lunes yo ______________ la ropa. (planchar)
61. _____ reduces the customer's need for software maintenance, operation, and support.
62. An example of a(n) _____ is unix.
63. A ____ should be a derived attribute
64. A derived attribute ____.
65. ________ is used to undo unwanted database changes.
66. _____ is a relational set operator.
67. The ____ query combines rows from two queries and excludes duplicates.
68. ________ information is information that directly pertains both to the context and to the subject.
69. _______ are the fundamental activities that organizations use to do work and achieve their goals.
70. The control variable of a counter-controlled loop should be declared as ________to prevent errors.
71. When loops are nested, _____.
72. A single spreadsheet document is often called a ____.
73. A ________ is a personal journal posted on the web
74. On a wiring diagram, s110 with a ".8 brn/blk" means ________.
75. The web was introduced in _______.
76. The term big data refers to the ________.
77. The set of possible values for an attribute is a ____.
78. The vga standard offers _______________ colors at a resolution of 640 × 480 pixels.
79. The _____ system is used to represent rgb color in digital graphics.
80. Your computer needs a(n) _____ to access a network.
81. You relate tables to one another by using _______ fields.
82. The organizational structure of the files and folders on a computer is the _______,
83. The period of time that exist between wireless frames is called __________.
84. To move files between drives, you can use all of the following except ________.
85. Once ____, you can run an application so that you can interact with it.
86. Inheritance enables a ____ to derive one or more of its attributes from a parent.
87. In order to make effective use of a new or upgraded technology, a user may require ____.
88. For the ____ operation, it is required that the the two tables have a common attribute.
89. Cloud computing will offer applications that are _______.
90. Carrier sense multiple access (csma) is a ____-based access protocol.
91. Careers in computer ____ focus on the design of computer hardware.
92. Application software that is intended for use in a specialized business environment is called ____.
93. Another word for existence-independent is ____.
94. An example of an app you can use to create letters, reports, and other documents is a ____ program.
95. A _____ is a type of an intentional computer and network threat.
96. You want the text to appear at a vertically centre position on a printed page. Which feature would adjust the top and bottom margins for this to happen?
97. What is 1’s complement of 100?
98. ______________ refers to the letter and number of the intersecting column and row.
99. The data is accepted in a continuous feedback loop by the computers that control processes.
100. ______________ refers to creating, editing, formatting, storing, retrieving and printing a text document.
Microsoft .Net Technologies
Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
OS (Operating System)
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved