1. What does HTF stand for?
2. In the last fifteen minutes of an auction one can use a "1-Click Bid" to:
3. Who is responsible for a buyer's damaged item once it arrives?
4. The best way to find buyers and sellers with common interests is:
5. True or false? Top Sellers receive total value discounts.
6. In order to sell on eBay, you must be ___ years old.
7. Before you can list your first item on eBay you'll need to:
8. True or false? You can use HTML to design your eBay store homepage.
9. True or False? The shopping cart allows buyers to pay for all their items at once
10. ______ is eBay's primary payment tool.
11. True or False? You have the option to ship from home when selling items on eBay.
12. One can access their favorite sellers by going to:
13. True or false? You can sometimes retract a bid.
14. True or False? eBay fees are the same for all sellers.
15. Which of the following is prohibited or restricted from being sold on eBay?
16. eBay expanded from its original timed auction format to include a "_______" option for instant shopping.
17. True or False? eBay sales can affect your taxes.
18. Can you block specific users from bidding on your product?
19. Which of the following can you NOT sell on eBay?
20. How do you become a "Powerseller" on ebay?
21. What does 'NWT' stand for?
22. The Insertion Fee _________.
23. An eBay shopper gets "sniped" when:
24. Where can you find your purchase history?
25. The separate area of the eBay website designed to support the buying and selling of motor vehicles is:
26. Which of the following is NOT a DSR (Detailed Seller Rating) category?
27. True or False? You must offer your buyer a warranty.
28. What is eBays "On Fire! HotList"?
29. The "Buy It Now" feature is available in ________ formats.
30. What is Shill bidding?
31. What does SBO stand for?
32. What is Blackthorne?
33. What is a bid increment?
34. What does a rising sun icon mean?
35. A Second Chance Offer is when:
36. A book's ISBN number is an example of a _________.
37. True or false? Words like "wow" and "amazing" are generally good terms for a listing.
38. To use eBay compatible Excel sheets, one must be a member for at least:
39. True or False? A bid cannot be retracted in an auction-style listings under any circumstances.
40. Does eBay offer seller protection to all countries around the world?
41. Generally, a seller should not cancel a bid unless:
42. True or False? eBay sellers are not responsible for shipped items if the buyer does not purchase insurance.
43. A Stock Photo is _____________.
44. The best way to avoid being "sniped", or outbid at the last second, is to:
45. If a seller goes through the unpaid item process and does not receive a response from the buyer:
46. Does it cost money to join the PowerSeller program?
47. True or False? eBay owns Paypal.
48. True or False? You can upload videos to your listings.
49. Does eBay charge fees on shipping?
50. What does it mean when a seller uses the acronym, "MIP"?
51. Why are ebay sellers only allowed to leave buyers positive Feedback?
52. Can sellers have duplicate auction-style postings?
53. Skrill is a ________.
54. Which of the following is an eBay sales tool?
55. How are the ebay seller fees calculated?
56. To retract a bid, one must:
57. In order to be considered a PowerSeller, on must maintain a ___% Feedback score.
58. What are the different types of Ebay stores available?
59. Bidding deadlines are based on __________________.
60. True of false? eBay has a uniform return policy.
61. Bidding with the intent to raise a price without the intention of buying an item is known as ______________________.
62. What is the starting cost for an eBay store per month?
63. True or False? You never have to send a request to receive an Insertion Fee credit.
64. Unt. refers to:
65. The VeRO program protects _________.
66. The number of sales divided by clicks is your ________.
67. How do you upgrade your Ebay store?
68. For a Motors Local Classified Ad, the seller can list their vehicle to buyers within:
69. In order to use the fixed price format, a seller must have a Feedback score of at least:
70. How long will Ebay retain your store information after you cancel your subscription?
71. Which of the following is NOT a listing time option?
72. If packaging or accessories are not included, the item is referred to as:
73. A bidder becoming unregistered during an auction is an example of a(n):
74. Best Match is determined using all of these EXCEPT for:
75. True or False? The starting price of an item is always the lowest price a seller is willing to sell their item for.
76. If you want some protection after making an expensive purchase you may use _______.
77. You are a seller with over 400 transactions and only 1% 1s or 2s on each of the four DSRs. Do you qualify as a Top Seller?
78. If your listing has high impressions but low clicks, then it is most likely that ________.
79. Which of the following is not an option for auction length?
80. Suspended users are referred to as:
81. Using _________ as an arbiter, eBay allows sellers to donate a portion of their auction proceeds to a charity of the seller's choice.
82. To find search results that include any keyword in a multiple keyword search, one should punctuate like:
83. All bids in real estate and automotive categories are ________ bids.
84. Auto Answers are determined by _________.
85. The Reserve price is kept secret to:
86. Does eBay offer a buyer's insurance program?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved