Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which one of these is NOT a source that can go into DVD Studio Pro?
2. True or False? You do NOT need to encode all your sources.
3. Up to how many images can a DVD slideshow hold?
4. Which discs can you use to burn in your system's DVD burner?
5. Each track is allowed how many chapters?
6. A layered menu is made up of what?
7. Where would you find information on a simulation while it is in progress?
8. _____are available and should be used when lining up buttons or text on a menu?
9. Menu buttons have how many states?
10. To view subtitles in your project you must ______________.
11. True or False? You can use both NTSC and PAL assets in the same project.
12. True or False. You can open DVD Studio projects from older versions in DVD Studio Pro 4
13. True or False? MPEG-2 16:9 supports only HD video assets.
14. What does VBR stand for?
15. What is the standard resolution of an SD DVD?
16. Action that will not be cut off on the screen is called the ______________.
17. What is the feature that directs a DVD to play the initial piece of media when a DVD is inserted in a player?
18. What is the standard frame rate of a PAL DVD video?
19. What are DVD-R and DVD+R?
20. A ______ is made up of several commands
21. What is a Video TS file?
22. How do you duplicate an element?
23. What is the standard DVD aspect ratio?
24. What is the standard frame rate of an NTSC DVD video?
25. When recording and editing audio, you should use a sample rate of ____________.
26. The width of the visible area to the height of the visible area of the video frame is called _________.
27. Subtitles can only be how long?
28. How do you save a project?
29. What does the 'i' in 25i frame rate mean?
30. True or False? You can add web links to your project.
31. What does the Graphical Tab represent?
32. What does the Track Tab contain?
33. True or False? DVD Studio Pro supports web interactivity.
34. Which one of the following is HD resolution?
35. True or False? DVD Studio Pro can encode video files within the program.
36. What is the standard widescreen aspect ratio?
37. Besides your mouse, What allows you to perform commands in DVD Studio Pro
38. You can have more than 1 menu with DVD Studio Pro?
39. What is the size of a single side, single layer DVD disc?
40. How do you create a story?
41. What appears when you select an asset in the assets tab?
42. Which of these is NOT a characteristic of DVD-9?
43. Is DVD Studio compatible with Windows 8?
44. Which is not a configuration for DVD Studio Pro?
45. How do you preview a project?
46. Which of these is NOT included in the type order?
47. Random play after a menu times out is created by using?
48. What is End Jump?
49. What is it called when there is a hidden feature that can only be configured when an invisible button is clicked?
50. Dropzones can not be made with?
51. What is the function of the 'dynamic range compression'?
52. Imported assets can be rendered in the background while you work if?
53. What is DTS?
54. What are the three common methods of encoding video ?
55. You can tell if you have already used an asset by checking what column?
56. You should not encode MPEG streams with a maximum bit rate higher than ___ Mbps.
57. What script command allows you to go to another video track or chapter marker?
58. True or False? HD-based DVD can only use HD video resolution for the main features and extra features.
59. How do you add a text box to a menu?
60. How much hard disk storage should you have before creating a project?
61. True or False? IMAGE_TS folder is a required folder on the DVD-Video discs.
62. Which one of these is NOT a drop zone property?
63. What shows the linkage of the main elements of your project?
64. DVD Studio Pro allows direct importing of project files from?
65. The default setting for a script is?
66. Which of these image files is NOT able to be imported into DVD Studio Pro?
67. How many more times can a blue laser disc hold than a red laser disc?
68. You can import separate PSD layers into slide shows
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved