1. Which version of the SVG format does not let you use a text editor?
2. Which is not a debugging tool?
3. You can apply filters only to ....
4. The Watch list shows only variables that you access by using the ... .
5. What happens if the frame rate of the video clip and the SWF file are not the same?
6. The default mode of the 3D Translation and Rotation tools is ....
7. When two or more different types of objects are selected, the Property inspector displays ...
8. What type of tweening would you apply to the object if the mask object is a type object?
9. Where does Flash insert a nested screen?
10. Breakpoints are ignored ....
11. When do you choose the File > Save And Compact command?
12. The Break Apart command applies only to ....
13. When do you use the dynamic font mapping?
14. In a mask layer, Flash ignores ....
15. Which button frame never appears on the stage?
16. Use of the Roving property keyframes in the Timeline?
17. How to edit a bitmap image in Flash?
18. Which layer does not contain motion tweens?
19. Which color types does the Overflow option in the color panel not work with?
20. Tool to adjust the relationships between individual bones and control points of shape objects while working with IK?
21. IK armatures can only be edited in the ....
22. If you do not specting the sound effect, the envelope lines indefined by ...
23. Option to obtain debugging information about TextField objects?
24. What happens when you bring static text from Illustrator into Flash?
25. How would you dim the Print command in the Flash Player context menu or make the entire SWF file non-printable?
26. Sound effect to remove previously applied effects?
27. Sync option to have the sound play along with the movement of the time slider?
28. By increasing the Perspective Angle property ....
29. What happens if we set autoplay to false while configuring the FLVPlayback component?
30. Which skin parameter does not allow the FLVPlayback to have its control elements that allow the user to play, stop, or rewind the video?
31. When do you enable the JPEG Deblocking option while publishing SWF files?
32. Which command converts a bitmap into a vector graphic with editable, discrete areas of color?
33. How to include a preloader with your screen-based document?
34. Which pointer controls the alpha color of the gradient glow?
35. When you paste Illustrator artwork into Flash, the attributes preserved are ...
36. What does a span of frames with a green background indicate in the Timeline?
37. When does Flash insert the image map code?
38. If a motion tween exists between two keyframes and you add a filter to the object in one keyframe, what will Flash do?
39. Breakpoints set in which of the following are saved with the FLA file?
40. When do we choose Edit > Paste In Place option while working with assets?
41. Which sound file format does Flash support for windows?
42. If you do not specify a Hit frame, the area of the button is defined by ...
43. Which label, straightens any freehand drawing drawn on the canvas?
44. 9-slice scaling can be applied to ....
45. Which parameter is available only for form screens?
46. Which symbols are used to display hidden characters?
47. The length of an imported video file cannot exceed ...
48. Under which circumstances does a movie clip not use a Runtime Bitmap Caching even if it is selected?
49. Which attributes can you not set for the Line tool?
50. When do we select the Ab option while working with the dynamic text option?
51. Which Anti-Aliasing option lets you modify the font's properties?
52. How would you dismiss the Tooltip-style code hint?
53. How would you dismiss the Tooltip-style code hint?
54. While editing the sound effect, the envelope lines indicate ....
55. When does a motion path appear on the Stage?
56. Which value can you enter while modifying the property value of a movie clip?
57. Which value can you enter while modifying the property value of a movie clip?
58. Where is a new symbol stored if no folder is selected?
59. Option to modify text?
60. While working with Flash HTML templates, what does Template variables beginning with a dollar sign ($) specify?
61. In the Timeline, a green double slash indicates that the frame contains the ...
62. Which symbol has no timeline?
63. The Free Transform tool cannot transform ...
64. To apply a gradient to text ...
65. Method to add a sound to the Timeline?
66. Which behaviors can be added to control slide screens?
67. Behaviors are available for ...
68. The context menu's Print command in the Flash Player cannot print ...
69. While exporting a GIF file, dithering is applied to ...
70. When you Publish an AIR file, Flash creates
71. To display an SWF file in a web browser, which tag should an HTML document use?
72. You can sort items in the library panel by the ...
73. What happens if the Show Solid Points option is not chosen?
74. Option to display only the shadow in the filter section?
75. Which type of nested objects inside the movie clip are properly scaled in the 9-slice manner?
76. Which option in the given picture displays dynamic scrollable text fields?
77. Which property of an FLA file controls the orientation of the z axis of 3D movie clips on the Stage?
78. Which xml file lets you store breakpoint information when you work with breakpoints in the Script window?
79. Which colors does the Clear colors option in the swatches panel not remove
80. What happens if place objects at the original position option is not selected while importing artwork from Illustrator?
81. Which shape option requires that the shape be drawn very close to straight while working with Drawing settings?
82. Which colors do not get removed by the clear colors option?
83. You can apply the Distribute To Layers command to ...
84. In Flash Professional, an ... is a duplicate of a symbol located on the Stage.
85. A .... is a frame in which you define a change to an object's properties for an animation while working in the Timeline.
86. ... is an XML-based file format which allows text to remain editable when Flash Professional files having this file format are exchanged with other Adobe applications.
87. The .... symbol timeline reacts to mouse movements and performs the actions by jumping to the appropriate frame.
88. Names of the tabs available in the Simulator Window?
89. Difference between the tweens shown above?
90. How do the sliders, enclosed in the red box in the image above, affect the content of a mobile application?
91. Every movie clip has its own .... that is nested in the main timeline.
92. TestFile.js is one the file created when you export any file with Publish for create JS and contains reusable classes representing the stage and all symbols in the library.
93. Which attribute(s) are supported by the Toolkit for CreateJS extension?
94. In Adobe Flash Professional CS6, the timeline that contains the action is called the .... , and the timeline that receives the action is called the ....
95. Which filters have been applied to the text shown above?
96. A sprite sheet can be created from ___________________and_____________________.
97. How does the option, enclosed in the red box in the image above, help run an application in mobile devices?
98. Flash CS5 offers templates from which you can create different types of ActionScript classes and interfaces.
99. For which symbols does the timeline appear the way it is shown in the image above?
100. What effect has been used to create the animation played above?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved