What would be the postfix expression of the given infix expression?
1. In cascading style sheets (css) every printed page is defined as a _____.
2. By default, a browser places a table caption _____.
3. An e-mail address can be turned into a hypertext link using the url _____.
4. A web ____ can also be referred to as a customized web home page.
5. Use the _______________ property to eliminate the bullets from an unordered list.
6. Use the ________ tag pair to configure a table head row group.
7. Use the ________ property to configure an image to use as a bullet point in an unordered list.
8. Use the ________ attribute on a element to associate it with a table heading cell.
9. To make the webpage display the yacht club rules in a bulleted list, _____ should be used.
10. The ________ html5 element is used to configure the main navigation area on a web page.
11. The ________ event handler is triggered when the visitor places their mouse on an object.
12. The ____ tag defines a container for an external application or interactive content.
13. To create a button that will clear the form fields, you use a type of ____.
14. The ________ pseudo-class configures the appearance of the hyperlink before it is clicked.
15. The ________ html5 element is used to tangential or supplemental content.
16. When you press the ____ key(s), word automatically carries forward the paragraph formatting.
17. A(n) ____ class acts as a switchboard between the view layer and the domain layer.
18. The _____ separates the padding and the margin of a block element.
19. To display no default value on a selection list, you set its ____ property to -1.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved