What would be the postfix expression of the given infix expression?
1. In an html table, the ___ tag is used to define a new row
2. The digital ____ method of writing has made plagiarism easy and ever more common.
3. One way to identify a particular digital item (collection of bits) is by means of a(n) ____.
4. _____ is the algorithm implemented on most systems.
5. The windows registry is organized into five sections referred to as __________.
6. Decision-support systems (dss) focus on problems ________.
7. Decision support data tend to be non-normalized, ____, and pre-aggregated.
8. Decision making is enhanced by a diverse group of ________, such as data mining and fuzzy logic.
9. The exact appearance of each page is described in a separate document known as a ______.
10. The current ip standard lengthens ip addresses from ____.
11. The css3 _____________ property allows you to rotate, scale, skew, or move an element.
12. The css box model is composed of a series of concentric boxes containing ____.
13. The creators of java chose ____ characters as the extra length for a stringbuilder object.
14. The command>accountsfile ____.
15. The browser feature where tabs are independent of each other is known as ________.
16. Our e-textbook, emerge with computers, is an example of ____.
17. Online __________ are two or more online personas with the same name or user name.
18. Patents expire after ______ to encourage competition and innovation.
19. The dmca was drafted and passed by the ____.
20. Internet explorer ____ can be applied only to objects that have a defined layout on the page.
21. Instead of writing a term paper, some people cheat and purchase one from a(n) ________.
22. Powerpoint provides a wide variety of ____ shapes that can add visual interest to a slide.
23. With the ____, the instructions in the loop are repeated as long as a certain condition is false.
24. Conventional dial-up connects to the internet at a maximum of ____.
25. Dropbox, microsoft one drive, and icloud are all examples of ________.
26. Drm protects intellectual property by ____.
27. A keyboard access key is assigned to a button using the button control's ________ property.
28. A help desk software package that includes asset management can help a support staff control ____.
29. A game console relies on a fast _____ to handle the lively animations in a video game.
30. A fixed-length field contains a predetermined number of ____.
31. A criterion may be negated by using the ____ logical operator.
32. A controls ____ event occurs when a change is made to the contents of a controls text property.
33. A computer ____ permits traffic to leave and enter a computer.
34. A company that contracts with another organization that specializes in user support is using ____.
35. A company network that is accessible to authorized outsiders is called a(n) ____.
36. A common sata numbering method uses the term _______________ for each controller.
37. A bundle of bitmapped images that appear in a sequence is called an animated ______.
38. A blocking program for protecting children from online objectionable adult material is ________.
39. A ____________________ technician goes to a customer site in response to a service call.
40. A ________ is formatted as a pattern of uniformly spaced horizontal rows and vertical columns.
41. A _____ is an entrance to a multifunction website.
42. A _____ is a number that summarizes an encrypted information.
43. A _____ is a computer with the ability to perform trillions of calculations per second.
44. A _____ can be destructive and can modify or delete files that may not be recoverable.
45. A ____ occurs when a limitation in a single computer system component slows down the entire system.
46. A ____ is equal to exactly 1,024 bytes, but often is rounded down to 1,000 bytes by computer users.
47. A ____ is an agreed-upon way of doing something within an industry.
48. A ____ is a temporary detour in the logic of a program.
49. A ____ is a specific design with coordinating colors, fonts, and special effects.
50. A ____ enables a web server to keep track of your activity and compile a list of your purchases.
51. Development of software is not a frequent user support function is an example of ____.
52. _________________ uses a device's gps to define geographical boundaries where an app can be used.
53. __________ sensors project and detect an infrared beam across an area.
54. ________ software is used to perform calculations and numerical analyses.
55. ________ shrinks the width and height of the printed worksheet to fit a maximum number of pages.
56. _____ is the fastest-growing literary genre in the history of the written word.
57. Careers in computer ____ focus on the design of computer hardware.
58. As you search for a file, a green progress bar appears in the ____ bar.
59. ____ work well when multiple people are collaborating and commenting on a worksheet.
60. ____ software can control which devices can be connected to an employees computer.
61. ____ sets are used to organize form elements.
62. ____ reference sources include almanacs, dictionaries, directories, and encyclopedias.
63. ____ provide additional resource material not included in the body of the report.
64. ____ means assigning a beginning value to a counter or an accumulator.
65. ____ is designed only for windows and should not be solely relied upon for web multimedia.
66. ____ is charged with such responsibilities as ip address allocation and domain name management.
67. With regard to the security threat/loss scenario, human error would be categorized as a ________.
68. A(n) ____ is a network designed to service an urban area, typically a city or county.
69. Hotspots are defined through the use of ____ maps.
70. If two borders have the same width but different styles, ____ borders have the highest priority.
71. An integrated circuit embodies what is called ________ technology
72. Retrograde amnesia is usually less severe for ______ memories.
73. To send information to the nucleus accumbens, the _________ uses _________.
74. A(n) _________________ is a memory aid that helps people recall important information.
75. In the path c:\book\chapter8\images\fly.jpg, chapter8 is _____.
76. In stop-motion animation, a single photograph is called a ____.
77. One rsi related to the repetitive movements made when using a keyboard is ____.
78. The bus width and bus speed together determine the buss ____.
79. In critical thinking, a hypothesis is usually based on a ____.
80. In several languages, the visual development environment is known by the acronym ____.
81. The exact separator that follows the communications protocol depends on the ____.
82. A(n) ____ is a collection of an individuals work accessible through a web site.
83. The input/output unit manages data and instructions entering and leaving the ____________.
84. A calculated field created in a query generates results when ____.
85. With a(n) ____ connection, the unit of transmission is a sequence of characters.
86. Favorites, also called ____________________, are links to preferred websites.
87. A user who presses the wrong sequence of keys in a software program is a victim of ____.
88. One of the most recognized privacy seals is the ____ trustmark.
89. ____ consists of predrawn electronic images.
90. ____ are the standard for business documents and come in both personal and network versions.
91. Once a web site has been carefully designed, it is time to create it. this process is called ____.
92. The term ____ refers to one resource available through the ____.
93. Encryption keys are generally ____ or ____ bits long.
94. Dust buildup inside a desktop pc case can be managed effectively by ____.
95. Don draper holds _________________ over conrad hilton.
96. Disabling the ssid broadcast of a network makes that network ____ to roaming devices.
97. The ____ tag was used to insert embedded content prior to html5.
98. To enter a blank line into a document, press the ____ key without typing any text on the line.
99. When you select a control on a form in the designer window, ________.
100. When a search returns __________, you can view the results as a list.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved