What would be the postfix expression of the given infix expression?
1. A digital certificate associates _____.
2. _______________ enables you to prevent a party from denying a previous statement or action.
3. Transmitted data stored locally are referred to as __________ .
4. The successor to 3des is the ____________________ encryption standard.
5. The number of possible keys to a cipher is a ___________.
6. The __________ approach is vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks.
7. On wireless networks, ____ attacks are commonly done by attackers setting up an evil twin.
8. Its essential to match your organizations required __________ with its security structure.
9. Collecting in-depth information about an individual is known as ____.
10. Each of these is a reason why adware is scorned except _____.
11. Each of the following can be classified as an "insider" except _______.
12. Digital signatures should be created using processes and products that are based on the __________.
13. A centralized directory of digital certificates is called a(n) _____.
14. A ____ virus mutates with every infection, thus making them difficult to locate.
15. ____________________ may be defined as confidence in or reliance on another person or entity.
16. _________ ensures that any changes to a production system are tested, documented, and approved.
17. Clerical workers using computers for word-processing tasks is an example of job _____.
18. For longer video clips, the time in the cue is written in the form _____.
19. The sscp exam consists of ____ multiple-choice questions, and must be completed within three hours.
20. Symmetric algorithms are typically known for their ability to maintain _______________.
21. For computer access, a false ________ means that a legitimate user is denied access to a resource.
22. Developing a seamless integration of databases with the internet is something called a(n) ______.
23. Government agencies have not supported cloud computing due to the lack of ____.
24. Commerce service providers are also called _____ service providers.
25. According to the disruptive growth engine, executive leadership will allow a firm to ________.
26. A systems request form should not ____.
27. A social bookmarking site is dedicated to providing all of the following except ________.
28. A project triangle shows three legs: _____.
29. A professional who specializes in analyzing and designing business systems is called a(n) ____.
30. A popular technique for investigating causes and effects is called a _____ diagram.
31. A major challenge in the successful implementation of an erp system is _____.
32. ________ conversion is the riskiest type of conversion process.
33. ______ compares data with a set of rules or values to determine if the data meets certain criteria.
34. The hashed message authentication code (hmac) _____.
35. Radius and tacacs belong to a category of protocols known as aaa (____).
36. The most reliable nmap scan is ____________ scan.
37. Digital certificates can be used for each of these except _____.
38. In ipsec ____________________ mode, only the ip data is encrypted, not the ip headers.
39. In a ____ attack, a person redirects or captures secure transmissions as they occur.
40. In ____, a hacker forges name server records to falsify his hosts identity.
41. Aes implements a block cipher called the rijndael block cipher. _________________________
42. __________ was developed by phil zimmermann and uses the idea cipher for message encoding.
43. __________ are encrypted messages that can be mathematically proven to be authentic.
44. ____ is a method of encrypting tcp/ip transmissions above the network layer.
45. Ultraportables conforming to intels standards can be marketed as ____.
46. An executive information system (eis) is a branch of ____.
47. __________ is the first function in the propagation phase for a network worm.
48. The umls ___________ contains the terminology, classification and code system standards.
49. The primary disadvantage of centralized database systems is ________.
50. The information about invoices to customers is tracked by ____ system.
51. The ________ houses the power supply, memory, and drive bays of the computer.
52. The firewall device must never be accessible directly from the ____________________ network.
53. The architecture of a(n) ____________________ firewall provides a dmz.
54. In an information systems department, the enterprise systems subunit is responsible for ________.
55. Hybrid notebook-tablet computers are also called convertible tablets or ____.
56. ____ is a valuable resource for additional information on building and staffing csirts.
57. A(n) ____ is like a locked door on your computer.
58. The us-cert incident reporting system is used to ____.
59. Hardware-based security controls include ____.
60. Activity trackers and smartwatches are two types of ______ devices.
61. Each of the following is true regarding a keylogger except _______.
62. The threats to information security are _____, and the greatest threat is _____.
63. One of the first vendor-specific certification programs was offered by ____.
64. In dblc, the phase after the database initial study is _____.
65. Data in a multidimensional database is organized in a ________ format
66. Behavioral models of management see managers as being ________ than does the classical model.
67. A(n) ________ check determines whether a required field such as lastname was filled in.
68. A tool used by installers to remove the case from a desktop pc is a ____.
69. Transaction data for a crm system might be gathered using ____.
70. In a data flow diagram (dfd), a spontaneous generation process is a process that has _____.
71. A(n) _____ is a group of similar objects.
72. When ppp is used over an ethernet network, it is known as ________________.
73. A ________ is an encryption key used to encrypt other keys before transmitting them.
74. A(n) ____ attack is a hacker using a personal computer to break into a system.
75. The cto heads the ________ group in the is department.
76. Unlike an executive information system, a decision support system (dss) ____.
77. The microsoft office suite is a tempting target for viruses because ___________.
78. Changing the design and content of a website to improve its ranking in serps is called ______.
79. Is the result of optimizing operations and supplier processes.
80. A(n) ________ is a dedicated computer in a client/server environment that hosts a dbms.
81. A(n) ________ includes interdependent networks of suppliers, distributors, and outsourcing firms.
82. ________ is the security guarantee that people who intercept messages cannot read them.
83. Qr or ________ codes let any piece of print host a link to online information
84. Online analytical processing is the foundation of the ________ module in erp.
85. In fisma, ________ is done internally by the organization.
86. The ____ view involves how data is stored on and retrieved from storage media.
87. ________ is our normal sense of the world around us enhanced with digital information.
88. ____ is the formal term for combining two or more columns to form a primary key.
89. A(n) ____ is an extension of an organization?s intranet into cloud computing.
90. A subform may be added to a main form by using the subform/subreport tool or by using the ____.
91. A high-end graphics card is sometimes called a ____ card.
92. In mpls, the ________ adds the label to the packet.
93. Supply chain execution ________.
94. E-hubs are more ________ than private industrial networks.
95. In biometric, a match occurs when a ________ meets the decision criteria.
96. Sophisticated attacks often are difficult to identify amid the ""noise"" of many ________ attacks.
97. Smartphones use ________ technology, allowing users to perform several functions with one device.
98. Porter defined value as the ________.
99. Benchmark tests on competing products can be used to select ____.
100. During the early 1980s, ____ word processors competed for market share.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved