What would be the postfix expression of the given infix expression?
1. On a hard disk each track is divided into invisible wedge-shaped sections called ________.
2. The electronic equivalent of a file cabinet is a _______.
3. Integrated circuits must be mounted on _______, which are then plugged into the motherboard.
4. On the motherboard, the connection points for chips are referred to as _____.
5. After a programmer plans the logic of a program, the next step is ____.
6. Tiny circuit boards etched onto squares of sandlike material, called silicon, are called _____.
7. You _____ access on your computer in order to complete a merge with a data source file.
8. The system board is also known as the _____.
9. The processing speed of a microprocessor is typically represented by its ________.
10. Printer ____ is measured by ppm
11. Moving text, graphics, or interactive features on a web page are called _______.
12. In a ribbon gui, _______ are used to divide the ribbon into major activity areas.
13. A scanner operates most similarly to a(n) ____.
14. A monitor is a(n) ____ device.
15. A computer can become infected with viruses in all the following ways, except by _____.
16. A 32-bit-word computer can access _______.
17. A ____ connects devices on a network so all the devices can access network components.
18. _______-input devices convert sounds into a form that can be processed by the system unit.
19. _______ is any data or instructions that are used by a computer.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved