What would be the postfix expression of the given infix expression?
1. The instructions that make up a computer program are sometimes referred to as __________.
2. The increase font size button appears on the ____ tab.
3. Printed documents use ____ to separate locations in a file path.
4. On most computers, the default font size in word is ____.
5. In a browser, __________ link to pages that you use frequently.
6. You can connect up to ____ different scsi devices to one scsi adapter.
7. When you ____ a file, it is no longer available to your application.
8. Your browser _________ serves as temporary storage for web documents.
9. A ____ defines the name and data type of program variables.
10. A(n) ____ converts all of the statements in a program in a single batch.
11. A web crawler uses a search _______ to traverse the web.
12. Digital signatures are a way of ensuring the __________ of a file and its sender.
13. Digital data can be __________ that have been converted into discrete digits such as 0s and 1s.
14. All of the following are examples of nonvolatile storage except ________.
15. A(n) _________ database is used to collect, modify, and maintain data on a daily basis.
16. When a cell contains a(n) ____ reference, it means that one of its defining values is itself.
17. Web pages are connected by __________ links.
18. The area that holds all the startup instructions the computer needs to start is ________.
19. To contact people using the internet, you most often use their ____.
20. To construct a polygon with three points x1, y1, x2, y2, x3, and y3, use ________.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved