What would be the postfix expression of the given infix expression?
1. When you schedule a(n) ____, its description appears in a small banner below the day heading.
2. Three ways to improve the performance of a hard disk include _______.
3. A user's forearms should extend ____ to a keyboard.
4. When you have an email account, you also have an email ____.
5. A key component of an ecommerce application is an online _________.
6. A(n) ____ stores data as a trail of tiny pits or dark spots on its surface.
7. A(n) __________ is a factor that remains the same throughout a program.
8. Critics of copyrights often advocate __________________.
9. A peer-to-peer (p2p) network is an example of ________ administration.
10. All of the following operating systems support p2p networking except ________.
11. You can press and hold ____ to turn off the snap-to-grid feature while dragging objects on a slide.
12. Ethernet is a wired technology that is defined by ____ standards.
13. A computer interprets every signal as either on or off, using numbers known as ____.
14. High bandwidth communications systems are sometimes referred to as ____
15. ____ currently offers the fastest internet access speeds
16. The summary function that calculates the number of data values in a pivottable report is ____.
17. Normal telephone cable is a type of ________
18. Passwords used as encryption ________ help to make hijacked data unusable.
19. "technical writing should be concise and it should be informative." is an example of a ____.
20. The instructions that make up a computer program are sometimes referred to as __________.
21. The increase font size button appears on the ____ tab.
22. Printed documents use ____ to separate locations in a file path.
23. On most computers, the default font size in word is ____.
24. In a browser, __________ link to pages that you use frequently.
25. You can connect up to ____ different scsi devices to one scsi adapter.
26. When you ____ a file, it is no longer available to your application.
27. Your browser _________ serves as temporary storage for web documents.
28. A ____ defines the name and data type of program variables.
29. A(n) ____ converts all of the statements in a program in a single batch.
30. A web crawler uses a search _______ to traverse the web.
31. Digital signatures are a way of ensuring the __________ of a file and its sender.
32. Digital data can be __________ that have been converted into discrete digits such as 0s and 1s.
33. All of the following are examples of nonvolatile storage except ________.
34. A(n) _________ database is used to collect, modify, and maintain data on a daily basis.
35. When a cell contains a(n) ____ reference, it means that one of its defining values is itself.
36. Web pages are connected by __________ links.
37. The area that holds all the startup instructions the computer needs to start is ________.
38. To contact people using the internet, you most often use their ____.
39. To construct a polygon with three points x1, y1, x2, y2, x3, and y3, use ________.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved