1. In Windows PowerShell, the Export-Counter cmdlet is designed to export which of the following types of data?
2. Which statement is correct about remoting?
3. By default, PowerShell Remoting and WinRM listen on which port?
4. Which statement is correct about Windows PowerShell?
5. Function of the PowerShell cmdlet, Clear-Item?
6. Which PowerShell cmdlet can be used to display a single property of an object at a time?
7. Which PowerShell command is used to import the commands from a different session and save them in a Windows PowerShell module?
8. Keyboard shortcut to run a selected portion of a script in the Scripts pane of Windows PowerShell ISE.
9. While importing performance counter data through the Import-Counter cmdlet in Windows PowerShell, which file can be used to import data?
10. In Windows PowerShell, which options are the correct parameters of Test-ScriptFileInfo cmdlet that can be used to specify a path to one or more locations?
11. Which parameter of the Assert-MockCalled cmdlet is mandatory to be used?
12. When the Receive-PSSession cmdlet is used to connect to a session where no commands are running/suspended, then no output is returned.
13. While working with scripts in Windows PowerShell ISE, which keyboard shortcut can be used to stop a running script?
14. In Windows PowerShell, variables are specified with which symbol?
15. While working with Windows PowerShell Remoting, which option is the valid cmdlet that is used to start an interactive session with a single remote computer?
16. In Windows PowerShell, the Debug-Job cmdlet is designed to debug which of the following jobs?
17. Which statement is correct about the Get-IseSnippet cmdlet?
18. Which command can be used for configuring a computer for receiving remote commands without asking for user confirmation?
19. Which are the valid profile types that can be created and used in Windows PowerShell ISE?
20. The Set-ExecutionPolicy cmdlet is used to change the default execution policy. If you want to run scripts, the execution policy can be set to which of the following options?
21. Which are correct about Windows PowerShell providers?
22. Which encoding options are supported by Windows PowerShell ISE?
23. In Windows PowerShell ISE, which keyboard shortcut is used to maximize the Script pane?
24. The Test-Path cmdlet is used to check the existence of all the elements of a path. Which option is returned if any of the elements is missing?
25. In Windows PowerShell, which options are the optional parameters of the Invoke-History cmdlet? 1. WhatIf 2. Confirm 3. Id
26. In Windows PowerShell ISE, which object represents a Windows PowerShell runtime environment?
27. With respect to theNew-PSWorkflowSessioncmdlet in Windows PowerShell ISE, which are the valid values of the -Authenticationparameter?
28. With respect to the Test-Connection cmdlet in Windows PowerShell, which are the valid values for the parameter, -WsmanAuthentication?
29. Suppose that you are an administrator and you start a Windows PowerShell session from the command line of another tool such as cmd.exe. If you use a -WindowStyle parameter to set the style for the session, then which of the following are the valid values that can be used?
30. In the Windows PowerShell ISE debugging environment, which breakpoints can be set by using the menu or keyboard shortcuts?
31. Which cmdlet is used to send specified objects to the next command in the pipeline?
32. Suppose that you are working with the Script pane in Windows PowerShell ISE. You are searching a particular text that has multiple occurrences in the script. Which of the following keyboard shortcuts is used to find the previous occurrence of that text in the script?
33. Which are INCORRECT about the Connect-PSSession cmdlet?
34. Suppose that you are working in the Console pane while debugging scripts in Windows PowerShell ISE. Which of the following keyboard shortcuts, designed for Windows PowerShell console, should you use to display the console debugging commands?
35. Suppose that you want to search the cmdlets that do not have the Session parameter but have the ComputerName parameter, and support remoting without special configuration. Which option is the correct format of the command that can be used to find these cmdlets?
36. Which are correct about Windows PowerShell and DOS?
37. Which UNIX command can be used inside Windows PowerShell?
38. Which statements is correct?
39. The Set-StrictMode cmdlet affects which of the following scopes?
40. While formatting the output of a command in PowerShell, which of the following parameters of the Format-List cmdlet is used to send errors through the pipeline?
41. Which cmdlet of the Windows PowerShell Microsoft.PowerShell.Security module can be used to get the security descriptor for a resource, such as a file or registry key?
42. Which file extension is used to represent a module manifest file?
43. Windows PowerShell uses the Web Services for WS-Management protocol and the WinRM service for which of the following types of configuration?
44. In relation to Windows PowerShell ISE, which are the valid methods of the ISEEditor object?
45. With respect to the Get-LocalGroupMember cmdlet in Windows PowerShell, which parameter is optional?
46. Which cmdlet, contained in the Windows PowerShell Microsoft.WSMan.Management module, is used to configure a local computer for remote management?
47. While debugging scripts in Windows PowerShell ISE, which functional key can be used to set a line breakpoint?
48. Which keyboard shortcut is used to show/hide the Script pane while customizing a view?
49. Which statement is incorrect about Windows PowerShell workflow?
50. Maximum value of the Zoom property of the ISEOptions object?
51. Which keyboard shortcut is used to start the Windows PowerShell console (PowerShell.exe)?
52. Which command can be used to start a Windows PowerShell background job on a local computer?
53. In relation to the New-PSWorkflowExecutionOption cmdlet in Windows PowerShell ISE, the -MaxDisconnectedSessions parameter is used to specify the maximum number of disconnected remote sessions. What is the default value of this parameter?
54. Which statement is INCORRECT about the Suspend-Workflow activity in Windows PowerShell?
55. Which Windows PowerShell command is used to end an interactive session with a remote computer?
56. Get-DscResource cmdlet cannot be used to discover the resources that are installed in the PSModulePath?
57. With respect to the PowerShellTabCollection object in Windows PowerShell, which option is NOT a valid method?
58. Which statements are correct about the Restart-Computer cmdlet in Windows PowerShell?
59. Which task can be performed while enhancing the functionality of Windows PowerShell ISE?
60. We can integrate PowerShell runtime into .NET applications.
61. Which option is the principal root object in Windows PowerShell ISE?
62. While working with the Test-Connection cmdlet, which options are the valid values that can be used for the 'Protocol' parameter?
63. In relation to the Windows PowerShell ISE object model hierarchy, the $psISE object is the root object
64. Function of the Invoke-Command cmdlet while working with Windows PowerShell?
65. Which option is mandatory parameters of the Debug-Job cmdlet?
66. With respect to the PowerShell.exe command, which parameter is used to run a specified script in the local scope?
67. With respect to Windows PowerShell Web Access cmdlets, which one is the correct cmdlet that can be used to return a set of Windows PowerShell Web Access Authorization rules?
68. Which operation cannot be performed by the Enable-PSRemoting cmdlet?
69. The PowerShell.exe command can be used to start a Windows PowerShell session. Which options are the valid parameters of this command?
70. Which PowerShell module contains cmdlets that are used to manage data from performance counters and event logs?
71. Which keyboard shortcut is used to display call stack while debugging a script in the Script pane?
72. Correct format of the cmdlet that will display the following message?
73. Suppose that you are working with the Script pane in Windows PowerShell ISE. You are searching a particular text that has multiple occurrences in the script. Which of the following keyboard shortcuts is used to find the next occurrence of that text in the script?
74. While working with scripts in Windows PowerShell ISE, which keyboard shortcut can be used to show snippets in the Script and Command panes?
75. If you want to use Microsoft Excel for manipulating/viewing the output of a command, then which PowerShell cmdlet should be used?
76. Which module is a .NET framework assembly that contains a compiled code, e.g. C# code?
77. Which cmdlet can be used to configure the Windows PowerShell Web Access web application in IIS?
78. Cmdlets that are contained in the Windows PowerShell Microsoft.PowerShell.Management module for managing Windows?
DotNet using C#
DotNet using VB
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved