Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. What does 'XML' stand for?
2. DTD includes the specifications about the markup that can be used within the document, the specifications consists of all EXCEPT:
3. What is 'xmllint'?
4. In a DTD, what is the difference between CDATA and PCDATA?
5. <!-- is the start of...
6. Generally speaking, how is an XML document structured?
7. XSD is written in:
8. What is XHTML's primary intended use?
9. Which appear first in a DTD?
10. What does an XML document have?
11. In its current state, XML is meant to be a replacement for HTML.
12. in an XML document does what?
13. Which is an XML query language?
14. What is XML used for?
15. Which is true about the XML schema data type xs:anyURI
16. XML parsers check if the XML document is:
17. What kind of file does SVG represent?
18. What are the basic constructs of an XML document?
19. In a DTD, how does one say that an attribute must exist in the XML document?
20. How does XPath view a XML document?
21. Which is well-formed?
22. How do you reference '>' in an XML document without using it as an XML character? (e.g., how do you escape '>' in XML?)
23. Which is a positive reason to use a schema?
24. What does ' ' stand for, and why is it used?
25. All attributes must be separated by:
26. What is a document type definition, also known as a DTD?
27. At the minimum, what must an attribute for an element contain?
28. Which is the major difference between an HTML document and an XML document?
29. If I have a person element with a single gender, a single address, and a single gpa as children, which of the following would you put in the DTD to specify that gpa is optional?
30. The number of attributes for an element in a XML Document does NOT matter if:
31. XML document by default preserves white-space characters in element content.
32. Which is a similarity between XSLT, XQuery, XLink and XPointer?
33. If I have an element named 'student' and I set the XML code to maxOccurs='unbounded' in the XSD schema to this subelement, what will this do?
34. Which metaphor most accurately describe an element contained by another element?
35. Which is the least flexible of the schema languages?
36. Proper syntax for setting multiple values on an attribute?
37. Why is this XHTML wrong?
38. An XML declaration must consist of which of the following?
39. What does the XML declaration have to consist of?
40. What does XSL most accurately do?
41. maxOccurs and minOccurs can be considered as:
42. Which character is illegal in XML?
43. The attributes in the element are NOT correct because:
44. Which is NOT a benefit of using XML?
45. Which is the correct syntax of the XML declaration?
46. If the validating parser outputs 'not valid' during the validating process, what does this mean?
47. Which is an empty element tag?
48. XML Namespaces provide a method to avoid element name conflicts. Which is a correct way to declare namespaces in a valid XML document.
49. You can refine an external XSD schema inside of an XML file, as you can with a DTD.
50. In an XML schema, to limit a user-defined type to a set of pre-defined options, you would use:
51. Which is NOT a schema language?
52. What is the error that a validating XML parser outputs if the XML document does NOT adhere to the content specific specification?
53. What rules are present in XSDs but NOT in DTDs?
54. What does it mean to say that an XML document has an 'implied order'?
55. In a DTD, what does ''most precisely mean?
56. Which can you NOT control with a DTD?
57. Which is NOT a demonstrable benefit of using XML Schemas instead of DTDs?
58. Which is NOT a built-in XML schema data type?
59. If I have an element named 'students' and the XSD schema specifies minOccurs='0' but not maxOccurs for it, how will it be parsed?
60. Difference between a valid XML document and a well formed XML document?
61. What does the following XPath 2.0 select? //body//w[following-sibling::c]
62. Which is not a kind of node in the XML DOM?+
63. Ampersand sign '&' and less than '<' are allowed in
64. Which namespace is required for xml data types?
65. Which of the following statements is/are correct.
Statement (a): XML takes up more network bandwidth and storage space.
Statement (b): XML requires more processor time for compression.
66. State whether the following statement is correct? Inline schema is useful when it is inconvenient to physically separate the schema and the instance.
67. Which is correct XML Namespace declarations?
68. Which is not built-in primitive types in the XML Schema?
69. State whether the following statement is True or False. XForms can contain multiple forms in a single containing document.
70. Which statement is not true with regard to XML?
71. Which is/are true? Statement (I): Using or following a link for any purpose is called Traversal. Statement (II): Information about the Trasversal application behaviour is known as Locator.
72. Which statement is/are true regarding XForms?
73. Which XHTML modules defines the elements used in tables?
74. Which is/are used in Xforms binding?
75. Which XSD data type is supported by XForms?
76. Select the correct XML from the following options.
77. What DTD imply? ]>
78. Which is not a value of the xlink:type attribute?
79. Which tags are deprecated in accordance with XHTML DTD?
80. What does the XPath expression depict? /book/chapter
81. The following are two XPath statements: Statement A: trafficsign[@type='warning'] Statement B: trafficsign[@type='warning']
82. Which XSD Constraints is used to define the exact sequence of acceptable characters?
83. The main purpose of XML DOM is to:
84. Which is an XForm String function?
85. Which is not an XForm Form Control?
86. Which statement find all the dealers where the value of the product attribute is equal to 'computers'?
87. From the following XML Code Snippet, the model name of the Mercedes manufacturer is to be displayed. Which of the following options is correct? BMW MT3GTR Mercedes E-Class Porche 911 Turbo
88. Following the XML Code snippet displays the title of books made by a particular author, using XSLT for each element. The book titles are in sorted order. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. On which line will the error occur?
89. Which element is not associated with XSL?
90. Which is the root element of an XHTML document?
91. Which is a top level element defined in an XSL style sheet?
92. Which code snippets does not comply with the XLink syntax?
93. Which operation or application use XML?
94. Which statement is not true of XForms?
95. Which is the correct sequence of NodeType value for the following XML elements? Attribute, Text, Document, Comment
96. Which is the root element of every XML Schema?
97. Which filter operators are associated with the element? '' element?
98. Which XML technologies are related to the formatting of XML documents?
99. Which is an Xlink Locator attribute?
100. Which statement regarding XML is incorrect?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved