Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which character symbols should not be used with the primary tag handle?
2. Which one correctly describes the Verbatim tags?
3. Which one correctly describes the characteristics of the flow style of node content in YAML?
4. Which parameters must be mentioned while resolving the tag of a node in YAML?
5. What is the significance of the '++' sign in the YAML information model?
6. Which presentation details are not considered while resolving the tag of a node in YAML?
7. Which Type specifiers is/are available in YAML?
8. Which contents can be included in the YAML nodes?
9. Which translation stages are followed during the reconcilation of YAML information?
10. Which symbol allows you to declare comments in YAML?
11. Which symbol allows you to declare local tag in an application using YAML?
12. Which one is the correct syntax for describing hashes in YAML in inline block format?
13. Which stage is responsible for converting a series of characters into a human-friendly manner such as comments, directives?
14. Which symbol is used to define nested tag namespace hierarchies in YAML?
15. Which one can be used to make ordered sequence of key:value pairs without duplicates?
16. Which one is a valid format for declaring a numeric value as a string in YAML using an explicit datatype tag?
17. What is the use of --| indicator used in the code snippet below? --- | There once was a man from Newyork Who got on a Bus bound for Newjersey. It said on the door 'Please don't spit on the floor'
18. Which non-specific tags are available in YAML?
19. Which statements is/are true about parsing during the processing of YAML information?
20. Which one is the correct syntax for describing a list of hashes in YAML?
21. Which statement is not true about non-specific tags available in YAML?
22. What is the final outcome of the serialization process during the processing of YAML information?
23. In which cases are two nodes in YAML considered to be equal?
24. What is the final result produced by the compose stage during the processing of YAML information?
25. Which symbol is used to explicitly define a datatype in YAML?
26. Which one is the correct syntax for describing a list in YAML using inline format?
27. Which one is the correct syntax for describing hashes of lists in YAML?
28. Analyze the following code snippet: Line 1:%YAML 1.1 Line 2: --- Line 3:!!str Line 4:'specific\L\ Line 5:trimmed\n\n\n Line 6:as space' Line 7:'foo' Which of the following would be the output of the above code?
29. Which kinds of nodes helps in representing strings, integers, dates and other data types in YAML?
30. Which failure points can arise while loading native data structure from a YAML stream?
31. Which one correctly describes the functioning of YAML?
32. Which one correctly describes the anchor property of a node in YAML?
33. Which one correctly describes the syntax for declaring Verbatim tags?
34. Which statement correctly describes the functions performed by a YAML processor?
35. Which one correctly describes the syntax for representing an integer in YAML with scalar plus the global tag?
36. Which stages of YAML information reconciliation is responsible for achieving portability between different programming environments?
37. Which are parts of the YAML information model?
38. Which syntax allows a user to define local datatype in YAML?
Yahoo Tools and Libraries
ASP.NET with SQL Server
Symbian Platform Python
WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
Java ME (Java Platform, Micro Edition)
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved