Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which of these is well formed?
2. Which is a correct processing instruction?
3. What is a namespace?
4. Correct method of defining the default option that's in the select group?
5. Correct usage of the label element?
6. Correct formatting of an object tag?
7. Required elements for XHTML documents?
8. Which is an inline element by default?
9. Which is NOT an acceptable XHTML DOCTYPE?
10. Correct value for opening a link in a new window?
11. Which are well-formed nesting?
12. The correct tag for defining a table header cell is:
13. XHTML is HTML defined as what type of application?
14. Scripts should be loaded where?
15. Which of the following is valid XHTML?
16. Which element is correctly formatted XHTML?
17. Correct XHTML break tag from the following:
18. What does it mean to say that an XHTML document is 'well-formed'?
19. Which is 'well-formed' XHTML format?
20. Proper syntax for a horizontal line?
21. What does the attribute 'href' specify?
22. Correct usage of a well formed heading tag?
23. Proper tag for comments in XHTML?
24. What does <strong> tag do to text?
25. Which will set up a numbered list?
26. The correct tag for defining a table row is:
27. Correct value for an email link?
28. Which links will validate in XHTML 1.0 Strict?
29. The DOCTYPE declaration is required:
30. Which elements are form elements?
31. Correct way to use a paragraph in XHTML?
32. Which are correctly formatted?
33. Fill in the blank for the 'rel' attribute used in the following
34. What does DOM stand for?
35. Right way to write a comment in XHTML?
36. Which XHTML has properly nested elements?
37. Which of the following creates a button?
38. What tag is used to create a table row?
39. Primary difference between HTML and XHTML?
40. Levels of the heading tag (
41. What does XHTML stand for?
42. Which is a well-formed input field?
43. XHTML elements should always be written in:
44. What is the 'alt' attribute use for?
45. Correct method of defining a meta tag is:
46. Who wrote the current XHTML standard?
47. Correct application of a class?
48. What XHTML DTD is used most often?
49. What does DTD stand for?
50. What tag is used to store the description of the document?
51. Correct way to start a new line in XHTML?
52. Which type attribute minimization is allowed in XHTML?
53. To set parameters within the object tag, you would use which tag?
54. What does XSLT stand for?
55. Correct method of including an inline style?
56. The XML namespace attribute is mandatory in:
57. Which element cannot go in the tag
58. How is the default namespace usually included on an XHTML document?
59. Which of these, by default, is a block-level element?
61. Which is NOT a valid value for the 'target' attribute?
62. Which is the correct XHTML usage of the Language attribute?
63. Which browser does NOT support XHTML?
64. In the opening form tag, which is a mandatory attribute?
65. Which is a valid conditional statement to target all versions of IE.
66. Which is the correct document structure?
67. Which is correct application of an anchor link?
68. What tag is used to define italics besides ?
69. Which is NOT one of the DTD's for XHTML?
70. Correct XHTML for empty elements?
71. What's the most common XHTML DTD?
72. What would you put inside of a <![CDATA[ .... ]]> element?
73. Which is a well formed table?
74. In which tag do you define the XML namespace?
75. Correct structure of a definition list?
76. Which DOCTYPE does not include deprecated elements(i.e. )?
77. Which frame references is a well formed 2 column frame?
78. To reload or redirect a page in a specified amount of time in XHTML, you would use what?
79. Which is NOT a benefit of using XHTML?
80. The <base> tag goes inside what tag?
81. Which DOCTYPE does include deprecated elements(i.e. )?
82. Which is something you can do in XHTML that you can't do in HTML?
83. Which tag has NOT been deprecated with XHTML?
84. How do XPath statements vary between HTML and XHTML?
85. What is the difference between the @name and @id attributes?
86. When referencing an image map, what attribute is assigned to the image?
87. The correct method for including a stylesheet is:
88. Attribute 'name' has been replaced with what attribute for the following elements: a, iframe, img?
89. To embed an iframe on a web page, you would use which method?
90. Which is a correctly formatted nested bulleted list?
91. Minimum sufficient XHTML document, not including declarations?
92. Why should you make sure empty elements have a space before the close (i.e., instead of )?
93. What is the best practice for italicizing content?
94. Why shouldn't you treat normally non-empty elements as empty elements (i.e., why shouldn't you use '
95. In unicode support, what's the difference between XHTML 1.1 and HTML 4.01?
96. What is the most proper MIME type for an XHTML document?
97. What happens if you do not include the XHTML default namespace in the declaration?
98. Why is getting the MIME type correct important?
99. Difference between XHTML and HTML regarding whitespace?
100. What is a correct document type declaration for XHTML?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved