1. While using add-in for a Windows Phone project, which feature is NOT supported in Visual Studio 2010 Professional edition?
2. it is have limit Isolated Storage quota?
3. How to deserialize JSON from a rest call?
4. The app upgrade process from 7.1 to 8.0 creates a backup copy of the project.
5. To enter the time interval that should elapse between points on the map in the location sensor simulator, specify the number of seconds in the:
6. Which is NOT functions of the location sensor simulator toolbar?
7. The cloud-based management system aimed at small to medium businesses that allows for app distribution is called:
8. What is the maximum number of applications that Windows Phone 8 can suspend and display in the app switcher?
9. How do you add a control function to a button?
10. Which is NOT technical certification requirements for the back button when creating an app?
11. In Project Designer, where do you navigate to upgrade your project to target 8.0?
12. Microsoft provides API mapping tools for porting apps to Android and iOS.
13. What database do Windows Phone Applications use?
14. In regards to SSL Root certificates, what is thumbprint?
15. For Windows Phones 7.0, what is the app memory limit for phones with 256 MB of memory?
16. Which tool do you need to establish serial or USB connectivity on the 7.1 OS without running Zune software?
17. What might happen if your app tries to access an API that it does not have the security capability to use?
18. What file is the default starting page of a new Windows Phone application?
19. Which test would you run in the testing phase of creating an app?
20. What is the file format to distribute and install application software on Windows Phone operating system?
21. Which is type of location data you can test with the location sensor simulator?
22. Which is included in the SDK?
23. What is the primary language used for developing an app's User Interface (UI)?
24. When deploying a Silverlight based Windows Phone App to the Windows Marketplace, what type of file is required to upload?
25. In order to deploy an application to a Windows Phone Device, which of the following are needed?
26. If an app performs an operation that causes the device to appear to be unresponsive for more than three seconds, such as downloading data over a network connection, the app must display a visual progress or busy indicator.
27. Which shoud be considered when developing an app to run on lower-memory devices?
28. Which is part of Window Phone Developer Tools?
29. MainPage.xaml.cs and MainPage.xaml.vb contain the code to handle _____.
30. Which is NOT released WindowsPhone OS system versions?
31. What software developer kit includes all the tools needed to create Windows Phone applications?
32. What is XAP?
33. Which is benefit of using native code?
34. You cannot run a Windows Phone 8 app on a Windows Phone OS 7.1.
35. Which is a popular design pattern for building Windows Phone applications?
36. The Windows Phone Analysis tool can do which of the following?
37. Which value does the 'Width' property require?
38. You have to specify a value of 'GeoPositionAccuracy.High' in the constructor or in the 'DesiredAccuracy' property of the class before you can test your app with the location sensor simulator if you use which class?
39. What location is used to store resources needed throughout an application?
40. What is the standard subscription period of a Dev Center account?
41. Which does the the Microsoft Advertising SDK NOT allow you to do?
42. What tool should you use to test how your app uses the accelerometer?
43. How can you specify your app's required capabilities and hardware requirements?
44. Which property names returns the memory usage of the current application in bytes?
45. Which initialize a new instance of the FrameworkElement class?
46. What User Interface (UI) framework is best suited for games?
47. How many tile sizes does Windows Phone 8 support?
48. What is Rx.Net?
49. What class does each page of an application derive from?
50. You can develop for Windows Phone 8 with Windows 7.
51. When you deploy and test an app on a physical Windows Phone OS 7.1 phone, you usually must have which software running?
52. What is the Microsoft pubCenter?
53. Why shouldn't webpages in Windows Phone prompt users to download plugins?
54. What language do you need to write in to take full advantage of the Windows Phone 8's graphic hardware?
55. Which occur when you unregister a phone?
56. Windows Media DRM uses different licenses than PlayReady uses.
57. What does the All Alerts page in the app monitoring tool display?
58. Which does app monitoring NOT help you identify?
59. The minimum-scale, maximum-scale, and initial-scale properties are all unavailable in Internet Explorer for Windows Phone.
60. To meet technical requirements, an app must render the first screen within how many seconds?
61. You cannot test apps that interact with the photo chooser and camera capture tasks while the Zune software is running on a 7.1 phone, because it locks the local media database.
62. What does CLR stand for on the Windows Phone?
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Antispam and Antivirus
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved