Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Web pages are seen within a window called the _____.
2. Web pages are accessed through a software program called a _____.
3. Web based application software is software that ________
4. You can create web pages using a(n) ____, such as adobe dreamweaver or amaya.
5. Fractional numeric variables that contain a decimal point are known as ____ variables.
6. The _____ value of the display style removes an element from a rendered page.
7. All block elements, like the body element, have a default width of _____.
8. To create a textarea control, one needs to use the _____ instead of the input element.
9. Use the ________ tag to code embedded styles on a web page.
10. Use the ________ tag to associate a web page with an external style sheet.
11. With a(n) _____ style, one adds a style to the start tag for an element.
12. Use the _____ element to code embedded styles on a web page.
13. To style the div id=""container"" element, _____ is used as the selector.
14. The character set used for the english alphabet is the _____.
15. The tag also is called the ____ tag.
16. The ________ html5 element indicates a portion of a document, like a chapter or specific topic.
17. The _______ is between the padding and the margin.
18. The _______ defines every object and element on a web page.
19. The _____ attribute is used to identify the image file being inserted in a webpage.
20. The ____ style can be used to separate the table borders.
21. The ____ attributes define the dimensions of a text area.
22. The ____ attribute has two possible values: get and post.
23. The ____ attribute creates blank space between the div element and elements nested inside it.
24. The ____ attribute allows you to determine which sides of the table will have borders.
25. Text formatted with the
26. The _____ element is used to mark the form controls that are designed to receive user responses.
27. The ____ of a table helps to define what formatting is appropriate.
Programming Logic and Design
Programming Fundamental and Principle
Go (Programming Language)
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved