1. Which is the correct ASCII collating sequence?
2. The COBOL perform loop is the equivalent of which of the following structures found in other languages, such as Java or C++
3. When defining a file layout it is placed in the file section of the data division. Each record begins with an "01", a space, and the record name. Fields within a record traditionally began with 05?
4. Condition names are names associated with a field that take on a true/false status depending on whether their value is equal to the field value. They are indicated by a level number of what?
5. Cobol is self-documenting.
6. Sentences and statements must start on a new line.
7. If a field is defined as Pic s9(6)v99 comp-3, it uses 5 bytes of storage.
8. Not negative means
9. Which of the following errors are possible within a COBOL if statement?
10. How many comparisons can a single COBOL statement make?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved