Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Members of the class can be declared with auto, extern or register storage classes.
2. Object based language differs from Object oriented language as it does not support features. 1) Encapsulation 2) Inheritance 3) Dynamic Binding 4) Abstraction 5) Polymorphism Choose the correct option:
3. Private members of the class are accessible only to the members of the same class.
4. __________ refers to the act of representing only essential features without including the background details.
5. This kind of isolation of the data from direct access by the program is called __________.
6. Object oriented programming employs __________ programming approach.
7. In CPP program, Can we declare and define a user defined function inside a struct as we do in a class?
8. The CPP compiler supports automatic type conversions for the user defined data types.
9. __________ is the OOP feature and mechanism that binds together code and the data it manipulates, and keeps both safe from the outside world.
10. Can a class be declared/defined inside another class?
11. In general view, is this class definition valid?
12. In CPP, it is mandatory and must to initialize const variables.
13. Which of the above are false statements about Local class?
14. Classes in CPP are __________.
15. When a class is defined inside any function or block, it is called __________.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved