Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. When a class is defined inside any function or block, it is called __________.
2. Classes in CPP are __________.
3. Which of the above are false statements about Local class?
4. In CPP, it is mandatory and must to initialize const variables.
5. In general view, is this class definition valid?
6. Can a class be declared/defined inside another class?
7. __________ is the OOP feature and mechanism that binds together code and the data it manipulates, and keeps both safe from the outside world.
8. The CPP compiler supports automatic type conversions for the user defined data types.
9. In CPP program, Can we declare and define a user defined function inside a struct as we do in a class?
10. Object oriented programming employs __________ programming approach.
11. This kind of isolation of the data from direct access by the program is called __________.
12. __________ refers to the act of representing only essential features without including the background details.
13. Private members of the class are accessible only to the members of the same class.
14. Object based language differs from Object oriented language as it does not support features. 1) Encapsulation 2) Inheritance 3) Dynamic Binding 4) Abstraction 5) Polymorphism Choose the correct option:
15. Members of the class can be declared with auto, extern or register storage classes.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved