1. Each object of a class has its own copy of the class's ________.
2. The ________ is used to protect important data.
3. Objects are created from abstract data types that encapsulate ________ and ________ together.
4. Every event object has the _____ method that returns the object that triggered the event.
5. A class is a(n) _____________ that is defined by the programmer.
6. Can I inherit the constructor and destructor of a base class?
7. Can I create new operators using operator overloading?
8. _____________ is actually a parameterized constructor which takes some parameters in order to create instance of a class.
9. What is a “const member function”?
10. If the child object can exist beyond the lifetime of its parent, then the relationship is ____________.
11. __________ allows for the separation of object interactions from classes and inheritance into distinct layers of abstraction.
12. Which of the following is false for a destructor?
13. Common behavior can be defined in a superclass and inherited into a subclass using the ___________ keyword.
14. What are the major elements in an object model?
15. A recursive function would result in infinite recursion, if the following were left out:
16. Constructors never have an explicit return type.
17. In dynamic type case a type safety check is incurred at ____________.
18. Constructors have to be called before the main function:
19. What is dynamic dispatch?
20. Which of the following is true for package access modifier?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved