Quizack is the best source of providing essential Microsoft SQL Server MCQ Questions and Answers. The questions are designed to test your knowledge and skills on various aspects of Microsoft SQL Server. You may better comprehend the ideas and get ready for the tests by using the offered solutions. Taking a Quizack test is the best method to learn. Try it out right now!
44. You have a table named 'employees', having the following structure. empid int(4) deptname varchar(50) salary int(4) And a view is created as follows: create view viemployees as select * from employees You want to insert a new row into the table having the following values: empid=1010, deptname=HR, salary=10000. Which of the following are the correct insert SQL queries?
53. State whether True or False. A User Defined Function 'findsum' is to be created as follows: Create function findsum(@x int, @y int) As Begin Return(@x+@y) End But the SQL SERVER is unable to create the desired function and gives an error. The error can be removed by specifying the return type of the function
67. You have two tables emp_1 and emp_2, having the following data: Table emp_1 Name Date Robert 1/5/2008 John 1/6/2008 Michael 1/7/2008 Rachael 1/10/2008 Joey 1/10/2008 Table emp_2 Name Date Lewis 1/05/2008 David 1/07/2008 George 1/11/2008 Jerry 1/12/2008 Monica 1/12/2008 The following query is run in the Query Analyzer: SELECT Date FROM emp_1 EXCEPT SELECT Date FROM emp_2 What will be the result of the query?
77. Analyze the following code snippet for creating a stored procedure in SQL Server 2008: CREATE PROCEDURE Person.GetEmployees @LastName nvarchar(50), @FirstName nvarchar(50) AS SET NOCOUNT ON SELECT FirstName, LastName, JobTitle, Department FROM Person.EmployeeDepartment WHERE FirstName = @FirstName AND LastName = @LastName GO Which of the following is a valid code to execute the GetEmployees stored procedure?
88. Analyze the following data types and schemas: 1.The SQL Server system data type. 2.The default schema of the current user in the current database. 3.The dbo schema in the current database. In which order does the SQL Server Database Engine refer to type_name when a type_schema_name is NOT specified while creating a table in SQL Server 2008?
What is Microsoft SQL Server used for?
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system (RDBMS) that supports a wide variety of data types, including numerical, textual, and spatial data. It is commonly used in several applications, including data warehousing, e-commerce, and business intelligence.
Any of the aspirants can get preparation from Quizack’s best Microsoft SQL Server MCQs and can easily pass their examination or any job interview.
Is MS SQL Server free?
No, Microsoft SQL Server is not free. There are various editions of the software, with different prices depending on the features and services included. However, there is a free edition called Express that can be downloaded from the Microsoft website. This version has some limitations but is still useful for small-scale projects. But Quizack provides you with free practice of the latest and the most crucial Microsoft SQL server MCQ questions to pass any initial assessment or job interview.
Is Microsoft SQL Server still used?
Yes, Microsoft SQL Server is still used. It is a popular database management system (DBMS) that is used by many businesses and organizations around the world. While there are newer versions of SQL Server available, many companies continue to use older versions due to their familiarity and investment in the software.
If you desire to work on this server then you should learn and study the most important MS SQL Server multiple choice questions given on Quizack. In this way, you can assess yourself and increase your knowledge.
What is the difference between MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server?
MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS), while Microsoft SQL Server is a proprietary RDBMS developed by Microsoft. MySQL is free and open-source software, while Microsoft SQL Server is commercial software.
The most important set of MS SQL server multiple choice questions and answers provided by Quizack can teach all candidates and hopefuls about this topic.
Is it hard to learn SQL?
No, SQL is not difficult to learn. Many people find it easier to learn than other database languages. However, like any language, it does take some effort to master all the features and capabilities. The best way to learn SQL is to practice using it. There are many resources available online that can help you get started. Quizack gives you the easiest way to learn and practice MS SQL server MCQs with answers for better results in your examination and other job interviews.