Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which operation is permitted by Silverlight to a handler that handles a user-initiated event?
2. Which character is NEVER allowed in a cross-domain request path when paths are restricted by the client access policy file in the Silverlight Cross-Domain Policy File?
3. What will happen if you add one more child element to a Viewbox control in a Silverlight application?
4. Can you apply the BlurEffect and the DropShadowEffect directly to the same element in your application?
5. Which features are supported by the Out-of-browser applications that target Silverlight 4 RC?
6. Which statement is correct with regard to Sliverlight TwoWay data binding?
7. What is the function of COR_PRF_GC_GENERATION Enumeration used by the profiling API?
8. What is the function of the element marked as A (see image) in the Silverlight policy file format?
9. Which is NOT a valid value for the Stretch property of the ImageBrush class when you use Silverlight brush objects to paint an area with images in your application?
10. Does Silverlight support implicit styles applied using the TargetType attribute value?
11. How can you view the contents of a .xap file (marked as A in the image), that is generated when the Silverlight project is built?
12. In Sliverlight, Canvas is used solely as a container for other objects within which you can explicitly position child objects by using coordinates that are relative to the area. In which of the following conditions is a Canvas NOT visible when you run your application?
13. What are the benefits of Code Contracts in Silverlight?
14. Which is NOT a valid string method in the Silverlight .NET Framework?
15. The CLR debugging services let a debugger change the physical location of the instruction pointer during execution, although this may be a dangerous operation. In which of the following conditions may the instruction pointer be changed successfully?
16. What happens when you add a Silverlight Key-Frame animation in your application whose Duration property is Automatic or equal to the time of the last key frame?
17. Consider the XAML code given below. Which color will apply to the background if you add this code into your application? Hello
18. What is the function of the TextBlock control in Silverlight?
19. What is the function of the 'Peek' method that can be performed on a stack and its elements?
20. Which Microsoft applications/tools is meant for creating graphical interfaces for web and desktop applications that blend the features of these two types of applications?
21. Which is correct if you define the accessibility of the member as 'family' in a class?
22. Which is NOT true of Silverlight.js?
23. Which is NOT a property of the 'Exception' class?
24. Which is valid Sliverlight data bindings?
25. Which statement is INCORRECT with regard to Geometry Vs. Shape objects in Silverlight?
26. Which control allows you to set the content and header of a tab in TabControl?
27. Which operation can be performed by the 'Interlocked' class when included in your Silverlight application?
28. Which dynamic language can be used for application development in Silverlight?
29. When you configure an application for Out-of-Browser Support, what does property marked as A (see image) indicates in the AppManifest.xml file?
31. Which MediaElement methods and properties does NOT affect VideoBrush when you paint an area with a video in Silverlight?
32. Which is correct in relation to a Cryptographic hash when using Cryptographic Services in Silverlight?
33. Which Interpolation methods is NOT supported by Key-Frame animations?
34. What does the Silverlight Debugging API 'GetStartupNotificationEvent' function do?
35. Suppose you put a GridSplitter control into a cell on a Grid by setting the value of HorizontalAlignment and VerticalAlignment properties to stretch. What will be the result when you run your application?
36. By default, when an error message is selected in the ValidationSummary control, it attempts to set focus on the control where the error originated. How will you disable this behavior?
37. Which wildcard characters is NOT allowed for domain uri (marked as B in the image) in the Silverlight Policy File?
38. What is the correct order of values (from highest to lowest precedence) that the Silverlight property system uses when assigning the run-time values of dependency properties?
39. Which is NOT a restriction that you come across if you want to host your Silverlight application and store your images on different servers?
40. Which is incorrect with regard to the IConvertible interface in the .NET Framework for Silverlight?
41. Which is INCORRECT with regard to enumerations in the .NET Framework for Silverlight?
42. This property is an IDictionary that can hold arbitrary data in key-value pairs.
43. What is the function of the InnerException property of the "Exception" class?
44. What is the functions of Common Type System in the .NET Framework for Silverlight?
45. Which is the correct description of a sealed class in the .NET Framework for Silverlight?
46. Which of the discrepancies are found in the below code:
47. Can you add the reference of a Class library project in a Silverlight application project?
48. What is the usage of RelativeSource, a markup extension that is defined under the default Silverlight XAML namespace?
49. Which mode of debugging are supported by the Silverlight CLR debugging API?
50. Which property will you use if you want to apply the same property settings to multiple ScrollViewer controls?
51. Which is INCORRECT in relation to Transparent code in Silverlight?
52. Which file formats are supported by the Image class when you add an Image control in your application to display images?
53. Which is/are INCORRECT with regard to interfaces in the .NET Framework for Silverlight?
54. What is the function of a StackPanel control in Silverlight?
55. Silverlight offers a subset of the functionality provided by Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and enables you to build rich internet applications that are easy to deploy. Which of the following Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) features are NOT supported by Silverlight?
56. Which widening conversions can be performed on the datatype 'Int32' without loss of information using the .NET Framework for Silverlight?
57. Which property of the InkPresenter will you use if you want to contain the ink within the InkPresenter control?
58. Which methods of the Socket class reads incoming data into one or more buffers from a connected socket?
59. Which type of Media are currently supported by Silverlight?
60. Which option helps your Silverlight applications run faster, smoothly?
61. How can you protect your Silverlight client application against malicious services?
62. The Profiling API can retrieve information about actions and events occurring in the CLR. Which of the following actions/events can it retrieve?
63. Which is INCORRECT with regard to the use of Silverlight brush objects to paint an area with Linear Gradient?
64. Which is NOT a feature of Silverlight?
65. Which is NOT a valid security level for Silverlight code?
66. Which Networking security policy files are supported by Silverlight?
67. Which is incorrect with regard to the use of Multithreading on a single-processor computer?
68. Which Core Presentation Component features of the Silverlight platform helps in enabling dynamic positioning of UI elements?
69. Which is TRUE about Managed API Error handling?
70. What is between a Parent Panel and a Child Element?
71. Which is NOT a feature of .NET framework for SIlverlight?
72. Which Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles Namespace class provides a base class for Win32 safe handle implementations in which the value of -1 indicates an invalid handle?
73. Which classes enable the API/program to submit requests to a HTTP based Web service?
74. What style are XAML placeholders typically in?
75. Does Silverlight have a protocol to defend against DOS attacks?
76. Which Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles Namespace class provides a base class for Win32 critical handle implementations?
77. Which is a VALID requirement for properties of a custom class as XAML attributes?
78. Which provide the foundation for building Web services for a Silverlight client application ?
79. How can you set attached properties in XAML ?
80. When are you most likely to encounter an XSS attack in Silverlight?
81. Which .NET framework Class Library for Silverlight contains classes that support interaction with a local database in Windows Phone applications?
82. Which Microsoft.Xna.Framework Namespace structures represents a point in a multi-point curve?
84. Which is most appropriate for applications that extensively perform CRUD operations on a database ?
85. What is the max video resolution Silverlight provides for mobile devices?
86. Does Silverlight SDK still contain the ASP.NET server controls to embed code into your website?
87. When Silverlight is operating in a sandbox environment, what happens to local storage?
88. What data organization technique does the generic class, Queue<T> use?
90. Which Core Presentation Component feature enables rendering of vector and bitmap graphics, animations, and text?
91. What do you use to debug Silverlight-based applications?
92. What is the AppManifest.xaml file used for?
93. Which .NET framework Class Library for Silverlight contains classes provides classes that the binary rewriter can use to handle a contract failure?
95. Which .NET framework libraries for Silverlight provides classes for using 3-D graphics?
96. DomainService (LinqToEntitiesDomainService) s a main object inside which of the following ?
97. What is one way to deploy resource files in Silverlight?
98. What do GetValue and SetValue calls do within the context of dependency properties?
99. What are some container objects that shape objects can be used in?
100. What can happen when you experience an unnecessary invoking of the layout system?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved