1. In Silverlight, can you write code in Visual Basic?
2. What is the parser error property, charPosition?
3. Which feature is NOT offered by Silverlight?
4. What needs to be edited to define what is a recoverable exception?
5. Which is NOT a feature of core presentation layer?
6. Which Core Presentation Component feature enables digital rights management of media assets?
7. What can happen when you experience an unnecessary invoking of the layout system?
8. What are some container objects that shape objects can be used in?
9. What do GetValue and SetValue calls do within the context of dependency properties?
10. What is one way to deploy resource files in Silverlight?
11. DomainService (LinqToEntitiesDomainService) s a main object inside which of the following ?
12. Which .NET framework libraries for Silverlight provides classes for using 3-D graphics?
14. Which .NET framework Class Library for Silverlight contains classes provides classes that the binary rewriter can use to handle a contract failure?
15. What is the AppManifest.xaml file used for?
16. What do you use to debug Silverlight-based applications?
17. Which Core Presentation Component feature enables rendering of vector and bitmap graphics, animations, and text?
19. What data organization technique does the generic class, Queue<T> use?
20. When Silverlight is operating in a sandbox environment, what happens to local storage?
21. Does Silverlight SDK still contain the ASP.NET server controls to embed code into your website?
22. What is the max video resolution Silverlight provides for mobile devices?
23. Which is most appropriate for applications that extensively perform CRUD operations on a database ?
25. Which Microsoft.Xna.Framework Namespace structures represents a point in a multi-point curve?
26. Which .NET framework Class Library for Silverlight contains classes that support interaction with a local database in Windows Phone applications?
27. When are you most likely to encounter an XSS attack in Silverlight?
28. How can you set attached properties in XAML ?
29. Which provide the foundation for building Web services for a Silverlight client application ?
30. Which is a VALID requirement for properties of a custom class as XAML attributes?
31. Which Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles Namespace class provides a base class for Win32 critical handle implementations?
32. Does Silverlight have a protocol to defend against DOS attacks?
33. What style are XAML placeholders typically in?
34. Which classes enable the API/program to submit requests to a HTTP based Web service?
35. Which Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles Namespace class provides a base class for Win32 safe handle implementations in which the value of -1 indicates an invalid handle?
36. Which is NOT a feature of .NET framework for SIlverlight?
37. What is between a Parent Panel and a Child Element?
38. Which is TRUE about Managed API Error handling?
39. Which Core Presentation Component features of the Silverlight platform helps in enabling dynamic positioning of UI elements?
40. Which is incorrect with regard to the use of Multithreading on a single-processor computer?
41. Which Networking security policy files are supported by Silverlight?
42. Which is NOT a valid security level for Silverlight code?
43. Which is NOT a feature of Silverlight?
44. Which is INCORRECT with regard to the use of Silverlight brush objects to paint an area with Linear Gradient?
45. The Profiling API can retrieve information about actions and events occurring in the CLR. Which of the following actions/events can it retrieve?
46. How can you protect your Silverlight client application against malicious services?
47. Which option helps your Silverlight applications run faster, smoothly?
48. Which type of Media are currently supported by Silverlight?
49. Which methods of the Socket class reads incoming data into one or more buffers from a connected socket?
50. Which property of the InkPresenter will you use if you want to contain the ink within the InkPresenter control?
51. Which widening conversions can be performed on the datatype 'Int32' without loss of information using the .NET Framework for Silverlight?
52. Silverlight offers a subset of the functionality provided by Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and enables you to build rich internet applications that are easy to deploy. Which of the following Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) features are NOT supported by Silverlight?
53. What is the function of a StackPanel control in Silverlight?
54. Which is/are INCORRECT with regard to interfaces in the .NET Framework for Silverlight?
55. Which file formats are supported by the Image class when you add an Image control in your application to display images?
56. Which is INCORRECT in relation to Transparent code in Silverlight?
57. Which property will you use if you want to apply the same property settings to multiple ScrollViewer controls?
58. Which mode of debugging are supported by the Silverlight CLR debugging API?
59. What is the usage of RelativeSource, a markup extension that is defined under the default Silverlight XAML namespace?
60. Can you add the reference of a Class library project in a Silverlight application project?
61. Which of the discrepancies are found in the below code:
62. Which is the correct description of a sealed class in the .NET Framework for Silverlight?
63. What is the functions of Common Type System in the .NET Framework for Silverlight?
64. What is the function of the InnerException property of the "Exception" class?
65. This property is an IDictionary that can hold arbitrary data in key-value pairs.
66. Which is INCORRECT with regard to enumerations in the .NET Framework for Silverlight?
67. Which is incorrect with regard to the IConvertible interface in the .NET Framework for Silverlight?
68. Which is NOT a restriction that you come across if you want to host your Silverlight application and store your images on different servers?
69. What is the correct order of values (from highest to lowest precedence) that the Silverlight property system uses when assigning the run-time values of dependency properties?
70. Which wildcard characters is NOT allowed for domain uri (marked as B in the image) in the Silverlight Policy File?
71. By default, when an error message is selected in the ValidationSummary control, it attempts to set focus on the control where the error originated. How will you disable this behavior?
72. Suppose you put a GridSplitter control into a cell on a Grid by setting the value of HorizontalAlignment and VerticalAlignment properties to stretch. What will be the result when you run your application?
73. What does the Silverlight Debugging API 'GetStartupNotificationEvent' function do?
74. Which Interpolation methods is NOT supported by Key-Frame animations?
75. Which is correct in relation to a Cryptographic hash when using Cryptographic Services in Silverlight?
76. Which MediaElement methods and properties does NOT affect VideoBrush when you paint an area with a video in Silverlight?
78. When you configure an application for Out-of-Browser Support, what does property marked as A (see image) indicates in the AppManifest.xml file?
79. Which dynamic language can be used for application development in Silverlight?
80. Which operation can be performed by the 'Interlocked' class when included in your Silverlight application?
81. Which control allows you to set the content and header of a tab in TabControl?
82. Which statement is INCORRECT with regard to Geometry Vs. Shape objects in Silverlight?
83. Which is valid Sliverlight data bindings?
84. Which is NOT a property of the 'Exception' class?
85. Which is NOT true of Silverlight.js?
86. Which is correct if you define the accessibility of the member as 'family' in a class?
87. Which Microsoft applications/tools is meant for creating graphical interfaces for web and desktop applications that blend the features of these two types of applications?
88. What is the function of the 'Peek' method that can be performed on a stack and its elements?
89. What is the function of the TextBlock control in Silverlight?
90. Consider the XAML code given below. Which color will apply to the background if you add this code into your application? Hello
91. What happens when you add a Silverlight Key-Frame animation in your application whose Duration property is Automatic or equal to the time of the last key frame?
92. The CLR debugging services let a debugger change the physical location of the instruction pointer during execution, although this may be a dangerous operation. In which of the following conditions may the instruction pointer be changed successfully?
93. Which is NOT a valid string method in the Silverlight .NET Framework?
94. What are the benefits of Code Contracts in Silverlight?
95. In Sliverlight, Canvas is used solely as a container for other objects within which you can explicitly position child objects by using coordinates that are relative to the area. In which of the following conditions is a Canvas NOT visible when you run your application?
96. How can you view the contents of a .xap file (marked as A in the image), that is generated when the Silverlight project is built?
97. Does Silverlight support implicit styles applied using the TargetType attribute value?
98. Which is NOT a valid value for the Stretch property of the ImageBrush class when you use Silverlight brush objects to paint an area with images in your application?
99. What is the function of the element marked as A (see image) in the Silverlight policy file format?
100. What is the function of COR_PRF_GC_GENERATION Enumeration used by the profiling API?
101. Which statement is correct with regard to Sliverlight TwoWay data binding?
102. Which features are supported by the Out-of-browser applications that target Silverlight 4 RC?
103. Can you apply the BlurEffect and the DropShadowEffect directly to the same element in your application?
104. What will happen if you add one more child element to a Viewbox control in a Silverlight application?
105. Which character is NEVER allowed in a cross-domain request path when paths are restricted by the client access policy file in the Silverlight Cross-Domain Policy File?
106. Which operation is permitted by Silverlight to a handler that handles a user-initiated event?
Join our newsletter for the latest updates.
© Copyrights 2024 Quizack.com