1. The amount of capital equipment used up or destroyed is called the ____________.
2. Expansionary monetary policy refers to the ________ to increase real gdp.
3. Due to ________, government outlays have risen quickly since 2000.
4. During cost-push inflation, aggregate output _______ and the aggregate price level _________.
5. Flat taxation is present when a set rate is applied to _______ levels of income.
6. As long as people have different _____, everyone has a comparative advantage in something.
7. Economic investment refers to _____.
8. Economic _________has affected bread-winning and consumption in american families.
9. Empiricism is a principle in economics that _________.
10. M2 is _____ in dollar value than m1; it also contains _____ assets.
11. U.s. imports are _____ produced in _____ and sold in _____.
12. To say that economists use the scientific method means that they are using ___________.
13. The _______, the greater is the amount that a household decides to save.
14. In 1960 federal spending accounted for about ______ percent of the total economy.
15. Government salaries paid to soldiers in the military are included in the ________ category of gdp.
16. Between 1929 and 1933, government spending _____ and net exports _____.
17. An economy grows when it does all of the following except _______.
18. _________ refers to the technology gap that exists between different social and economic classes.
19. A shopper at a convenience store is ________ sensitive, but price insensitive.
20. The two broad sources of potential gdp growth are growth of ______ and growth of ______.
21. It can be said that ____ laid the foundation for the industrial revolution.
22. Increases in t will reduce the economys gdp by causing a(n) ________ in the ad.
23. The difference between the ________ for a good and the ________ is called consumer surplus.
24. In texas, people who fall within the top 1 percent of average income pay ____ percent in taxes.
25. In order to take out the effect of _____________, an adjustment must be made for price changes.
26. By about 2050, the ___________ populations in _____________ are expected to boom.
27. Stagflation occurs when prices ______ and output ______.
28. The quantity of money in an economy and the _____________________ are inextricably intertwined.
29. Inflation is best understood as the rate at which __________.
30. A population that is growing logistically _____.
31. The nyse hybrid market allows _____.
32. Budget deficits automatically __________ during recessions and __________ during expansions.
33. ________ exposure deals with cash flows that result from existing contractual obligations.
34. In the _____, firms change the underlying technology while holding cumulative output constant.
35. A stagflation can turn into a cost-push inflation process when _______.
36. The broadest measure to adjust nominal gdp for price changes is _____.
37. Hubble's law was discovered using measurements of two properties of a galaxy: _______ and _______.
38. A government budget deficit ______ the real interest rate because ______.
39. The compounding effect ________ savers and _________ borrowers.
40. Money market securities are sometimes referred to as cash equivalents because _____.
41. The open market operations of the fomc are the _______________ tool of the fed.
42. The immediate change is ______ in m1 of $1,000 and ______ in m2.
43. Presently, gdp is ________ to compensate for the costs of environmental damage.
44. In rbc theory, the lower the real interest rate, other things remaining the same, the ______ today.
45. Durable goods and non-durable goods comprise approximately ________ of the supply side of the gdp.
46. Consumption depends positively on ______ and investment depends negatively on ______.
47. An increase in current income taxes ______ the supply of loanable funds today because it ______.
48. Aggregate demand is more likely to _________________ than aggregate supply in the short run.
49. A rise in the money wage rate with no change in potential gdp creates ______.
50. The most significant difference between a partnership and a sole proprietor is the ________.
51. A recession tends to make a _____________________.
52. One reason the ad curve is downward sloping is the __________ effect.
53. A nation's prosperity is sometimes measured in terms of ___________.
54. A stagflation can turn into a cost-push inflation process when _______.
55. If the fed buys government securities from commercial banks in the open market _____.
56. The money demand curve relates ______ to the ________.
57. The m2 money multiplier is ___________ the m1 multiplier.
58. Reserves in the banking system ______. banks ______ loans.
59. It is the __________________ that gives fiat money it value.
60. Excess reserves are a bank's _____ reserves minus its _____ reserves.
61. Except for one point, the short run average cost must always be ________ the long run average cost.
62. Examples of physical capital are ______. examples of financial capital are ______.
63. Depository institutions provide four benefits, which are ______.
64. According to the laffer curve, _____.
65. A depository institution takes deposits from ______ and earns most of its income by _______.
66. When one commercial bank borrows from another commercial bank, it pays the __________ rate.
67. The limited resources in demand in society are called the ___________ of production.
68. New investment is usually put into an economy when profit expectations are __________.
69. In economics, the factor of production "land" includes all of the following except ________.
70. In a developing economy, __________.
71. In a competitive market equilibrium the ________ equals the ________ of the last unit sold.
72. Variables expressed in terms of money are called ______ variables.
73. Total output refers to the goods and services made by _____ producers in a country.
74. Changes in _____ cannot shift the aggregate demand curve.
75. A period of stagflation can be the result of ________
76. If the fed wants to raise the federal funds rate, it will ______ bonds, which ________ bond prices.
77. Money is __________ when a bank makes a loan to a customer.
78. Part of the _____ is an economic downturn, which causes _____.
79. Saving is _____
80. Money that has no value other than as money is called ______ money.
81. Covered interest arbitrage moves the market ________ equilibrium because ________.
82. If the economy is in a recessionary gap, actual output will be _____ potential output.
83. Everything else held constant, a decrease in net taxes ________ aggregate ________.
84. During a business cycle expansion, total production ________ and total employment ________.
85. The _____in an economy whose aggregate real output is growing faster than the total population.
86. A recessionary gap exists if (actual) real gdp is __________ natural real gdp.
87. A downward-moving gdp indicates that ________.
88. ________ a nation's production possibilities frontier represents economic growth.
89. The discount rate is kept ________ the federal funds rate because the fed prefers that
90. On average, since 1900 u.s. output has grown by roughly ____ percent per year.
91. Structural unemployment usually lasts ________ period of time ________ unemployment
92. The ____________________ in an ad/as diagram is most relevant to say?s law.
93. In general, banks make profits by selling ________ liabilities and buying ________ assets.
94. The federal reserve generally uses ___________________ to implement monetary policy.
95. Gdp equals aggregate income and also equals aggregate expenditure because _______.
96. With _____________ demand the price changes, but the amount purchased remains the same.
97. When firms agree to act as a monopoly and set prices they are called __________.
98. When the fed buys bonds, its demand _____ the price of bonds, _____ nominal interest rates.
99. When the demand of a product increases ______
100. Refer to the table. exports might be ____ and imports ____.
Human Resource Management
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved