Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. What is scanlines rendering?
2. How much memory will an 8 bit per channel RGBA texture of 256x256 pixels take?
3. What is a graphical projection?
4. What is a lightmap?
5. What does bump mapping do?
6. What is a state machine?
7. What is a mesh?
8. What are shadow volumes?
9. Which is antialiasing techniques?
10. What is the following 4x4 matrix called? 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
11. What is portal rendering?
12. What is a singleton?
13. The fundamental idea behind particles is that they are immune to physics laws (collisions, ...).
14. What is pathfinding?
15. What is Havok Physics?
16. What does dereferencing mean in C?
17. Differences between anisotropic filtering and trilinear filtering?
18. The UDP is an acknowledged protocol.
19. Why is the TCP protocol considered a reliable protocol?
20. What is mipmapping?
21. What is 3D audio?
22. What is the usual MTU for ethernet networks?
Shadow volumes use per-pixel lighting.
24. What is a garbage collector?
25. What is a physics engine?
26. What is a shader?
27. What is rasterization?
28. What is the utility of z-buffering?
29. What's a timer?
30. What is UV Mapping?
31. What is a vertex buffer object?
32. What is a particle system?
33. What is a quaternion?
34. How many 3 dimension vectors are needed to position and orient an object in space?
35. What is a sprite?
36. Which is a good design?
37. What is framerate?
38. While using RGBA, what is the color of #ff00ff80?
39. What is back buffer?
40. What is a vector?
41. What is a hash table?
42. What is a MIDI file?
43. What is the result of a dot product?
44. What is parallax mapping?
45. What is double buffering?
46. A UDP client sends a packet to a server on port 80. The server responds using port 50'234 as source port. What will the result be?
47. What is a data structure?
48. What is the Gilbert-Johnson-Keerthi algorithm used for?
49. What is multitexturing?
50. What is a resource manager?
51. A texture is composed of fragments.
52. What primitive is used to draw particles?
53. What's an asset?
54. What are pbuffers?
55. In a networked game, the client can be coded in C while the server is coded in Ruby.
56. What is an audio sample?
57. What is texture mapping?
58. Which language can easily be embedded into a game engine?
59. What is network endianess?
60. What is IEC 60559
61. How many layers are there in the OSI model?
62. What is true regarding lossy compression?
63. What is a particle emitter?
64. What is a cross product?
65. What is a bones system?
66. What is the base component of a 3D model?
67. What is HDRR?
68. What is an event queue?
69. What is a GPU?
70. What is true regarding DirectX and OpenGL?
71. What is object oriented programming?
72. Which list is the usual correct game design for sound?
73. What is a quadric?
74. Which is multivariate interpolations?
75. What is VRAM?
76. What is RAMDAC?
77. What this statement describe? It renders the scene from the light point of view, in a depth texture; then it renders the scene again from the camera point of view using the depth texture to determine if a pixel is in shadow or not.
78. Which file format list are lossless file formats?
79. A particle engine can be done using either vertices or fragments.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved