Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The girls are going to get _____ hair and nails done; ______ so excited!
2. Which is the predicate in the sentence, "Peter's dog jumps over the fence."
3. Which of the options represents a Singular Possesive?
4. What is the past form of hit?
5. Identify the Subject(s): You and I will be good friends forever
6. What is the appropriate answer to the following question? How long have you been working for this company?
7. In this sentence, "Peter's dog jumped over the fence.", what kind of word is "dog"?
8. The Kilauea volcano......on the eastern slope of the larger Mauna Loa volcano
9. Which of the options is an Article?
10. Which of the options is an Adjective?
11. I'm going to the market, would you like to come ____?
12. I saw him __ school.
13. Which is an example of a Comparison?
14. She is ___ new teacher.
15. Which of the following is a complete sentence?
16. Which of the following is the Contraction for the phrase, "can not"?
17. Which of the options is a Verb?
18. Answer the question: What will you do this weekend?
19. Among all the people in this class, John is.......
20. In this sentence, "Peter's dog jumped over the fence.", what kind of word is "jump"?
21. Which of the options is an example of a noun?
22. The javelin used in competition must be between 260 and 270 centimeters ________.
23. John and Sarah are happy because ______ spending the weekend in _______ favorite hotel in Paris.
24. What is the correct superlative?
25. Which of the following is the Contraction for the phrase, "did not"?
26. Which of the following is a Negative Question?
27. "They're" is a contraction of _______.
28. Which question listed is a "yes or no" question?
29. Choose the most suitable word for the sentence; By 1907, the company had _____ enormously and had studios in France, Britain, Germany, Italy, Spain and the USA.
30. Which of the options is an adverb?
31. Which of the options represents a Possesive?
32. In November of 1863, Atlanta _______ during Sherman's famous "March to the Sea."
33. Which of the following connotes an ongoing action?
34. _____ going out to the movies, and it's _____ where they will meet up with _____ friends.
35. How many members are there in your family?
36. Which of the options is a Compound Word?
37. What is a proper noun?
38. Supply the following statements with a suitable question tag. They went swimming,--------------
39. There are many kinds of pronouns in English. Which is an example of a Third Person Plural pronoun?
40. Select the list of singular personal pronouns.
41. Choose the option with correct spelling and grammar.
42. Keynes argued that to avoid an economic depression, the government _________ spending.
43. Identify the adverb of degree in the sentence below. "It is extremely cold today," said Mary.
44. The sport of hang gliding......by the Federal Aviation Administration.
45. Which of the following are articles?
46. Which of the following is the root word for the Superlative "Happiest"?
47. Which of the following demonstrates the imperative?
48. Fill in the blank with the correct word. Is there _________ money left in the drawer?
49. I'll ______________ their cat while they are away on vacation.
50. Correct this sentence: "The mans yellow car rolled into the street."
51. What is the past participle of drink?
52. Which is an example of an interrogative statement?
53. There are many kinds of pronouns in English. Which is an example of a Second Person Singular pronoun?
54. Which of these sentences is grammatically correct?
55. Which of the following words is NOT an adverb?
56. Identify the subject in the following sentence. Into the classroom ran the dog.
57. Identify the adverb: I must finish the test as quickly as I can.
58. "Jane and ___ had so much fun at the party last night! I wish you had been there to dance with Jane and ___."
59. Which sentence uses whom correctly?
60. There are many kinds of pronouns in English. Which is an example of a First Person Singular pronoun?
61. Which sentence is punctuated properly?
62. In this sentence, "Peter's dog jumped over the fence.", what kind of word is "the"?
63. In formal writing (and correct speech), how would you correct the following sentence? There is 24 hours in a day.
64. Complete the question tag: They worked for Kaufman's, ________
65. Which of the options is a Proper Noun?
66. Which of the options represents a Plural Possesive?
67. Which of the options is a preposition?
68. Which of the following words contains a Prefix?
69. Select the verb in the past participle of "pass":
70. He found she was particularly good ___ attending ___ the correspondence.
71. Running and swimming are what?
72. He is stronger than she is.
73. The sun ______ at 9 last night.
74. In this sentence, "Peter's dog jumped over the fence.", what part of speech is the word "over"?
75. Which of the following words contains a Suffix?
76. There are many kinds of pronouns in English. Which is an example of a First Person Plural pronoun?
77. ______________ of us is responsible.
78. How would you fix the following sentence? The boy and the girl go on a date.
79. Select the irregular comparatives and superlatives.
80. I inferred ______ her letter that she hadn't enjoyed her holiday
81. Given the example, "Peter's dog jumped over the fence." What is "the dog" in this sentence?
82. What is an adjective?
83. If she ___________ about his financial situation, she would have helped him out.
84. In which sentence is a semicolon used appropriately?
85. Now he is no longer as indifferent ___ criticism as he used to be.
86. Which of the following is an irregular verb?
87. What sentence uses the passive form?
88. Which of the following is an example of an Imperative Sentence?
89. The car went slower and slower until it stopped........
90. Identify the adverb: Broken baskets nearly ruptured my internal organs.
91. Deciding whether to first take a shower, brush her teeth, or walking the dog is always hard for Jane.
92. Select the infinitive.
93. _____ peaches are classified as freestone or clingstone depends on how difficult it is to remove the pit.
94. which word is spelled correctly?
95. There are many kinds of pronouns in English. Which is an example of a Third Person Singular pronoun?
96. It is unreasonable to regard any language ___ the possession of a particular nation.
97. We were surprised ___ the certainty ___ which he spoke.
98. "Juniper brought me a cheese croissant instead of a chocolate one." What is the direct object?
99. Identify the gerund in the sentence below. "Driving to the store without my glasses is always a bad idea."
100. Which part of the following sentence is the predicate? "The fluffy cat jumped on the chair with graceful agility."
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved