1. ________ going to _________ grandparent's home.
2. Charles and ___ are attending the conference.
3. ______ going to the church
4. Choose the correct spelling
5. This account is exempted from __________ charges.
6. Complete the following sentence When I saw him, I
7. When asked "____ did you see?" the reply is "I saw Nicolas Cage yesterday."
8. Which of the following is a split infinitive?
9. The man recently _______ from New Zealand to his new home in France.
10. The word "whom" is:
11. Find the correct usage of the word.
12. Did you find out if you can come to the movies with __________?
13. Which of the following sentences uses the passive voice?
14. We were at a disadvantage _______ that we did not have a very good grasp of the language the others were using.
15. That was intense; I need to ___ down for a second.
16. Complete the following sentence by choosing the correct spelling of the missing word. Many would-be travelers were by the price of gas last summer.
17. Choose the correct spelling of the word from the options below
18. Which of these commonly misspelled words is spelled correctly?
19. Choose the correct spelling of the word from the option below.
20. Choose the sentence with the correct meaning and grammar.
21. Identify the correct sentence.
22. Syntax is the study of
23. Which of the phrases consists of a double negative?
24. The _____ man spoke _____ in his _____ 101 class.
25. Which of the following has INCORRECT usage?
26. Nothing was damaged during the storm, ________ ?
27. He was able to ______ his problems.
28. You ___ better consult an attorney.
29. Identify the misspelled word in the list below.
30. You could ____ swimming.
31. What is the subject of the following sentence: Go to the park!
32. Choose the correct spelling: He was _____ that he get a fair interview.
33. Is it correct to say," I'm 26 years of age"
34. "Running" and "swimming" are what?
35. We arrived ____ Paris late last night.
36. _______ your house repainted every year?
37. Which of the following phrases is correct?
38. You _____ the cleaning; I would have done it later.
39. Which word below spelled incorrectly?
40. If you ___ that, then you must have an upset stomach.
41. Which sentence has a spelling error?
42. Choose a correct answer.
43. Complete the following sentence by choosing the correct spelling of the missing word. The clown’s performance was _______________, to say the least.
44. Choose the correct spelling: He bought the chair at a church _____.
45. You cannot drive a car ____ you turn eighteen.
46. Complete the following sentence by choosing the correct spelling of the missing word. Mrs. Baker took her ______________ class on a field trip to the zoo.
47. There was no taxi available, so we had to come ____ .
48. The king was attacked by an ______.
49. She ___ an award for her performance last year.
50. By this time next year, I ______ all my exams.
51. Which of the following is INCORRECT?
52. Identify the misspelled word in the list below
53. Which of these sentences is correct?
54. Jenny, Tommy and ___ are in the car.
55. A hen _______. (sounds)
56. If only I _____ richer.
57. Choose the sentence with correct spelling:
58. Which of the following is the plural of CD?
59. Which of the following sentences is an example of simile?
60. Carla is ______ focus on what she is good at.
61. My friend traveled _____ to _____ America
62. The accident would never have happened if you _______ so fast.
63. Which sentence is written correctly?
64. There aren't _____ people here.
65. Choose the correct spelling: He stopped swimming and started ______ water.
66. Pick the correctly spelled word:
67. He was so seriously ill that ____ treatment could cure him.
68. Complete the following sentence by choosing the correct spelling of the missing word. He wrote __________on every topic from shoestrings to string the
69. That's Jeremy's and ____ favorite movie.
70. They're is a contraction of _______.
71. Fill in the blank: I'm not sure if ___ still blue or if they changed its color.
72. Choose the correct spelling: He just started practicing and considered himself an ________.
73. Which of the following is NOT spelled correctly?
74. He ____ me to be quick.
75. Identify the sentence containing the proper usage of the capitalized word
76. Which of the following spelled correctly?
77. He doesn't like spinach. _____ do I.
78. Does this sentence use active or passive voice? "The pumps were destroyed by a surge of power."
79. The product offered a 30-day _____.
80. They are not going to _______ this game.
81. ______ going to drive me to the airport?
82. I live my life _____ words
83. I ____ ever see him at work.
84. Choose the INCORRECTLY spelled word:
85. He looks _____ he isn't very happy.
86. When Sarah ______ back tonight, she'll cook dinner.
87. There is ___ coffee in your cup. Shall I give you some more?
88. Since I started my new job, it seems like I have very ____ time to do the things I enjoy.
89. ______ to work yesterday?
90. ____ car is parked in our space?
91. Jane _______ her special recipe for last night's dinner.
92. Which sentence is spelled correctly?
93. Manny Pacquiao _____ deserve to be the subject of booing.
94. You need an expert. It is not easy to find _______ .
95. Which word is spelled incorrectly in the following sentence: The team earned a berth in the upcoming tournement.
96. Complete the following sentence by choosing the correct spelling of the missing word. Emma has always been fascinated by the way the mind works, so she’s decided to get a degree in __________.
97. The difference between accept and except is
98. If you want to be the ______ of this school, you must stick to your ______.
99. What time _____ ?
100. Pattni owns a _________ of vehicles
English Vocabulary UK
English for Business
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved