1. Cheese the correct spelling of the word fie. the options below
2. After my grandfather was diagnosed with chronic_________, he moved to Arizona.
3. Be sure to leave your travel __________with the secretary so he’ll know how to reach you while you’re away.
4. Which option means, 'the owner or manager of a restaurant'?
5. My father does not believe in ...... , but my mother does.
6. Clara the cat simply chose to ignore the ______________ of our dog.
7. Mrs. Baker took her ______________ class on a field trip to the zoo.
8. The church members accused the cult of ..... practices.
9. Hazel Dormouse is a _________ creature.
10. On the ____________ day of Christmas, Lucy was annoyed to find her yard full of noisy drummers drumming.
11. He __________ a summer house, an exercise bike, and a hamster in the divorce settlement.
12. The judge granted the reluctant witness complete ____________ from prosecution for his part in the crime.
13. Sam _________ a successful political campaign.
14. The protesters hurled ___________ insults at us as we walked by.
15. The professor made it clear that ___________ would not be tolerated.
16. The waitress brought me a plate of squid even though I _____________ asked for clams.
17. Helen was surprised by the __________ stature of her blind date.
18. The crowd ________________ me on my acceptance into Mensa.
19. The annual _____________ was ruined when a family of bears stole all the sausages.
20. Sally’s nervous __________ left her standing at the altar.
21. Their relationship was plagued by __________ problems.
22. Emma has always been fascinated by the way the mind works, so she’s decided to get a degree in __________.
23. Peter always makes such a _____________ of himself!
24. The savvy dancer acted as a __________ between the detective and the cabaret owner.
25. ...... animals feed almost exclusively on meat.
26. He wrote __________on every topic from shoestrings to string theory.
27. The clown’s performance was _______________, to say the least.
28. Many would-be travellers were _____________ by the price of petrol last summer.
29. The purpose of your report should be to ___________ the most relevant facts, not to obscure them.
30. Arthur spent hours admiring the gothic ____________of all those French cathedrals.
31. Identify the misspelled word in the list below.
32. Let me tie your mittens to your sleeves so you don’t ______________ them.
33. Choose the correct spelling of the word from the options below.
34. Identify the misspelt word in the list below.
35. No one knew what devious experiments the scientist conducted in his ______________ .
36. The professor made it clear that ___________ would not be tolerated.
37. He stopped at the gas station and ______ his car.
38. I before E except after?
39. ''ZAP! BOOM! BAM!'' are examples of _____________.
40. There were alot of odd occurrences on Halloween.
41. The radio's speaker made a wierd noise.
42. The statement had underlying _______.
43. He unsheathed his _______.
44. I will be ____ for the holiday.
45. which one of the following is correct spelling. Pedagouge, Pedagogue, Pedegogue, Padagouge.
46. I called my mentor for some advise.
47. Please select correct spelling:
English Spelling and Grammar
English Vocabulary UK
English for Business
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved