Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. I am going to ______ .
2. which one is right?
3. Chose the correct spelling
4. The correct sentence is...
5. Which is the correct sentence.
6. He is constantly spouting
7. Which plural form is incorrect?
8. He ordered some appetizers to ______ his _______.
9. He is a connoissuer of polyphony. Which word is spelled incorrectly?
10. It was a complete ________.
11. Which of the following is correctly spelled?
12. Which words do NOT refer to a shade of blue?
13. "ZAP! BOOM! BAM!" are examples of:
14. Is the following sentence spelled correctly? "There were alot of odd occurrences on Halloween."
15. Choose the correct spelling which means riddle.
16. Select the correct spelling.
17. ________________--the purest essence of something.
18. All of the words in the following sentence are accurately spelled (true or false): Karen is keen at differentiating between diagnoses.
19. Which word below is spelled correctly?
20. What's the word denoting rebirth?
21. ___________ which means pointless repetition of word or phrase.
22. The statement had underlying:
23. My __________ would not allow me to lie. Which spelling is correct?
24. Please select correct spelling;
25. She ______________ last night's event.
26. "I would have appreciated your sincerity much more than your ________________," Ella screamed at Steven.
27. Spell the correct Answer
28. He ____ his laundry into light and dark piles.
29. I called my menter for some advice. Which word is spelled incorrectly?
30. He had a large ______, which he kept in the harbor.
31. What is spelled correctly?
32. It was so cold, the water would likely _____.
33. You must _____ my commands.
34. He unsheathed his:
35. Fill in the blank. ___ going the wrong way.
36. No ______, but I don't really like your jacket.
37. They gave him a tour of _____ house.
38. How much do you ______ ?
39. The judge commanded the defendant to stop _______.
40. Which is the correct word to complete this phrase: learning ___________.
41. Choose the correct spelling of the word below.
42. __________ resources include any combination of sand, gravel, or crushed stone in a natural or processed state used in the construction of _________. city ________ and residential buildings.
43. Which of these words is the correct spelling?
44. Which is the correct spelling
45. The following sentence is spelled correctly: "The drinks are in the fridgerator."
46. Complete this phrase with the correctly spelled word: At the zoo, we watched the tigers in their new ___________________.
47. What is a word used to describe someone who has very good skills?
48. Which spelling is correct?
49. Which of the following sentences is spelled correctly?
50. Does the following sentence have correct spelling? The radio's speaker made a wierd noise.
51. A solution in which the solvent is water.
52. It was a ______ day outside.
English Spelling and Grammar
English Vocabulary UK
English for Business
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved