Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. It was a ______ day outside.
2. A solution in which the solvent is water.
3. Does the following sentence have correct spelling? The radio's speaker made a wierd noise.
4. Which of the following sentences is spelled correctly?
5. Which spelling is correct?
6. What is a word used to describe someone who has very good skills?
7. Complete this phrase with the correctly spelled word: At the zoo, we watched the tigers in their new ___________________.
8. The following sentence is spelled correctly: "The drinks are in the fridgerator."
9. Which is the correct spelling
10. Which of these words is the correct spelling?
11. __________ resources include any combination of sand, gravel, or crushed stone in a natural or processed state used in the construction of _________. city ________ and residential buildings.
12. Choose the correct spelling of the word below.
13. Which is the correct word to complete this phrase: learning ___________.
14. The judge commanded the defendant to stop _______.
15. How much do you ______ ?
16. They gave him a tour of _____ house.
17. No ______, but I don't really like your jacket.
18. Fill in the blank. ___ going the wrong way.
19. He unsheathed his:
20. You must _____ my commands.
21. It was so cold, the water would likely _____.
22. What is spelled correctly?
23. He had a large ______, which he kept in the harbor.
24. I called my menter for some advice. Which word is spelled incorrectly?
25. He ____ his laundry into light and dark piles.
26. Spell the correct Answer
27. "I would have appreciated your sincerity much more than your ________________," Ella screamed at Steven.
28. She ______________ last night's event.
29. Please select correct spelling;
30. My __________ would not allow me to lie. Which spelling is correct?
31. The statement had underlying:
32. ___________ which means pointless repetition of word or phrase.
33. What's the word denoting rebirth?
34. Which word below is spelled correctly?
35. All of the words in the following sentence are accurately spelled (true or false): Karen is keen at differentiating between diagnoses.
36. ________________--the purest essence of something.
37. Select the correct spelling.
38. Choose the correct spelling which means riddle.
39. Is the following sentence spelled correctly? "There were alot of odd occurrences on Halloween."
40. "ZAP! BOOM! BAM!" are examples of:
41. Which words do NOT refer to a shade of blue?
42. Which of the following is correctly spelled?
43. It was a complete ________.
44. He is a connoissuer of polyphony. Which word is spelled incorrectly?
45. He ordered some appetizers to ______ his _______.
46. Which plural form is incorrect?
47. He is constantly spouting
48. Which is the correct sentence.
49. The correct sentence is...
50. Chose the correct spelling
51. which one is right?
52. I am going to ______ .
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved