1. How do you connect to and debug a remote Java application/server?
2. What is required to create a Git commit?
3. How can you view all the commits for a single file?
4. What is the benefit of using perspectives?
5. What happens when you double-click a Revision Time in the History view?
6. Which is not a valid way to create a test class?
7. How can you set files to save automatically when launching an application?
8. When switching workspaces, what is preserved?
9. What does the Problems view show?
10. What is not a method stub that Eclipse will create for you in the New JUnit Test Case window?
11. What can you not do in the Variables view?
12. What is included in your wqorkspace folder?
13. What view, within the Team component, displays the commits related to a particular project or file?
14. How can you configure Eclipse to open a webpage in a browser outside of Eclipse using the Windows (Eclipse) -> Preferences -> General -> Web Browser dialog page?
15. Which is not a way to check the value of a variable while debugging?
16. When selecting the Synchronise Workspace option for a project, what perspective is opened?
17. Your code is highlighted in red when running code coverage. Why is this?
18. What can you not do in the Expressions view?
19. In this image, what does the circled icon in the Problems view do?
20. In the JUnit view, what is the value in the parentheses after a previously run unit test?
21. Why might you use the Open Type button?
22. How can you create a new Git branch in Eclipse?
23. When inserting a snippet containing variables into a source file, how are values for the variable defined?
24. In this image, what does the circled button do?
25. Which is a valid way to create a code snippet?
26. What is not a key part of Eclipse projects and technologies?
27. What happens when you execute the Run -> Skip all Breakpoints command?
28. How can you minimise all views except for the currently selected view in the Eclipse interface?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved