Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. What is the difference between Ext.get() and Ext.getDom()?
2. Extjs 4.x provide us a new concept when we work with MVC pattern, this is a class when we need to control the views in the Controller class and is useful to provide us a searching of components within Ext.ComponentManager.
3. In Ext, what is a proxy?
5. What is the difference between Ext.addClass() and Ext.removeClass()?
6. What is the difference between an Ext.element and an Ext.component?
7. is Extjs a cross-browser RIA framework?
8. What is the difference between a GridPanel and an EditorGridPanel?
9. Which one of the following is true about the Ext viewport?
10. What data proxy does Ext support?
11. is it possible to migrate from Extjs 3 to Extjs 4?
12. Why would a developer use buffered scrolling?
13. Extjs 4.x includes a new pattern concept named MVC.
14. The LocalStorageProxy uses the new HTLM5 localStorage API to load and save data into the client brwoser
15. What is the name of the method on an Ext.data.store that synchronizes the records in the store with a remote data source?
16. True or false? Ext Js supports all major web browsers including: IE 6+,Firefox 1.5+(Pc,Mac),Safari 3+,Opera9+(Pc,Mac).
17. Extjs 4 introduces a new package organization and that is why some classes names are not the same as they were in Extjs 3.
18. Why would a developer use a Pager?
19. With Sandbox mode you can run Extjs 4 alongside with previous versions of Extjs on the same page.
20. What is theme inheritance?
21. What is a RESTful store in Ext?
22. What are the 4 folders that a developer should create to employ the recommended MVC architecture in Ext?
23. What is the difference between theming and styling in Ext?
24. What region type is required for border layout?
25. What is the name of the object a developer would use to create a group of radiobuttons in which only one radio button can be selected at a time?
26. Why would a developer use a JsonPStore instead of a JsonStore?
27. Why would a developer use Ext.fly() instead of Ext.get()?
28. What is the name of the event that fires when all the DOM objects have been loaded but before all images are loaded and before the onLoad event?
29. The _____ organizes its children horizontally across the container.
30. True or False. There can only be one locked column.
31. How would a developer set a control to hidden in Ext?
33. Which of the following parameter type(s) is a valid renderTo config option value?
34. The utility method "Ext.define" is used for which one of the following?
35. What is the name of the class that provides the developer with an area autosized to the browser viewport?
36. The _______ is a subclass of VBoxLayout. This already tells us that the components will be organized vertically in the container. We can collapse or expand the items.
37. Which one of the following is not a valid layout type in Ext?
38. The ________ is a useful proxy when you need to make request to a different domain, on which your application is not deployed.
39. Which config option is used to bound a component within the dimension of another container?
40. The _______ is responsible for encapsulating the Model and can also configure a proxy to load or save the data.
41. What plugin is required for cell editing?
42. Which of the following is a required config option for grid column?
43. How is Ext JS licensed?
44. What object render itself to the document body?
45. Which of the following is not an Ext layout type?
46. What is the name of the Ext utility function to convert a JSON string into an object?
47. Which of the following is NOT a valid way to add an event listener to an Ext.Panel?
48. What is the name of the control in Ext, that will create a control similar to an html <select>?
49. What is the shorthand function for addListener()?
50. Why would a developer use an ArrayStore?
51. Which function would a developer use to select only certain child elements of an Ext.element?
52. What is the name of the property on a grid that controls the number of clicks required to edit a cell on a GridPanel?
53. Which of the following is not a valid way to add an event listener?
54. What of the following is the correct syntax for defining column?
55. In a form layout, what is the name of the property that will automatically create a label above a control if set?
56. How do you create a new class?
57. One of the most common components used for layout in Ext is which one of the following?
58. Which of the following is a required config option for grid panel?
59. Linking Models: There are two types of Associations between Models: belongsTo and hasMany. But one represents a one to many ralationship between two models.
60. What is the root class for all Ext classes?
61. What is the method to instantiate a class in ExtJS 4.*?
62. The ______ validation verifies if the given value matches the given regular expression.
63. What is one advantage of using xtype to create objects in Ext?
64. Which one of the following is the correct syntax in Ext.js to make an ajax request?
65. What is the correct syntax to enable gridpanel text selection?
66. What is that config option for changing CSS class on a column cell?
67. Which of the following is not a config option of Ext.util.Sorter?
68. What is the correct option to completely fill the width of a container?
69. Which of the following is not a grid panel feature?
70. The ____ classes are resonsible for decoding the raw data from a server that is to be loaded into a Model instance or Store.
71. Which types of objects in Ext fire an initComponent event?
72. What is the name of the method that allows a developer to remove an event listener from an object or control?
73. What is the method to create a class in ExtJS 4.*?
74. Which of the following is not a subclass of Ext.grid.column.Column?
75. The correct syntax to change a theme programmatically is:
76. Which of the following xtype(s) defines a grid panel?
77. True or False. The constrainTo option is only applicable to 'floating' components.
78. Which of the following is not an Ext.form.field object?
79. The ________ is a helper. Usually, it is used to load some inline data into a store. Its contents are lost in every page refresh, it can be useful to load temporary data.
80. Which one of the following events on an Ext.data.store object fires AFTER the store is loaded?
81. Which of the following technique will not help improve Ext JS performance?
82. The ____ validation verifies if the length of the given value is between the min and the max values. The min and the max configuration are optional.
83. Ext.util.Sorter can only be applied to which object?
84. What action does the remove() function perform?
85. To enable grid buffering,
86. Which one of the following is a valid way to get DOM elements using Ext?
87. What is the default value of the hideMode option for Ext.grid.column.Column?
88. Which one of the following layout types is used for forms that have controls with labels above them laid out vertically?
89. The ________ validation varifies is the value is present (0(zero) is a valid value,but an empty string is not).
90. What is the proper syntax to set up global theme variables in Ext?
91. What is the event name that fires when a user checks a checkbox in Ext 4.0?
92. Which statement about the emptyCellText is false?
93. What method can be use to retrieve a DOM element?
94. Which of the following statements about the collapseMode option is incorrect?
95. If the value of the raw data is 123456.789, what pattern for Ext.util.Format.numberRenderer() will return 123,456.78?
96. What is the name of the event that fires when the user activates a combobox by clicking on it?
97. The ____________ validation verifies if the given value does not match with one of the given values of the list
98. Which of the following statement is false?
99. What is the base class for grid panel?
100. Linking Models: There are two types of Associations between Models: belongsTo and hasMany. But one represents a many to one association with another model.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved