1. A ____ in excel is like a notebook
2. What does the remove() function return?
3. Which of the following xtype(s) defines a grid column?
4. Which of the follow is not a supported data store?
5. Linking Models: There are two types of Associations between Models: belongsTo and hasMany. But one represents a many to one association with another model.
6. What is the base class for grid panel?
7. Which of the following statement is false?
8. The ____________ validation verifies if the given value does not match with one of the given values of the list
9. What is the name of the event that fires when the user activates a combobox by clicking on it?
10. If the value of the raw data is 123456.789, what pattern for Ext.util.Format.numberRenderer() will return 123,456.78?
11. Which of the following statements about the collapseMode option is incorrect?
12. What method can be use to retrieve a DOM element?
13. Which statement about the emptyCellText is false?
14. What is the event name that fires when a user checks a checkbox in Ext 4.0?
15. What is the proper syntax to set up global theme variables in Ext?
16. The ________ validation varifies is the value is present (0(zero) is a valid value,but an empty string is not).
17. Which one of the following layout types is used for forms that have controls with labels above them laid out vertically?
18. What is the default value of the hideMode option for Ext.grid.column.Column?
19. Which one of the following is a valid way to get DOM elements using Ext?
20. To enable grid buffering,
21. What action does the remove() function perform?
22. Ext.util.Sorter can only be applied to which object?
23. The ____ validation verifies if the length of the given value is between the min and the max values. The min and the max configuration are optional.
24. Which of the following technique will not help improve Ext JS performance?
25. Which one of the following events on an Ext.data.store object fires AFTER the store is loaded?
26. The ________ is a helper. Usually, it is used to load some inline data into a store. Its contents are lost in every page refresh, it can be useful to load temporary data.
27. Which of the following is not an Ext.form.field object?
28. True or False. The constrainTo option is only applicable to 'floating' components.
29. Which of the following xtype(s) defines a grid panel?
30. The correct syntax to change a theme programmatically is:
31. Which of the following is not a subclass of Ext.grid.column.Column?
32. What is the method to create a class in ExtJS 4.*?
33. What is the name of the method that allows a developer to remove an event listener from an object or control?
34. Which types of objects in Ext fire an initComponent event?
35. The ____ classes are resonsible for decoding the raw data from a server that is to be loaded into a Model instance or Store.
36. Which of the following is not a grid panel feature?
37. What is the correct option to completely fill the width of a container?
38. Which of the following is not a config option of Ext.util.Sorter?
39. What is that config option for changing CSS class on a column cell?
40. What is the correct syntax to enable gridpanel text selection?
41. Which one of the following is the correct syntax in Ext.js to make an ajax request?
42. What is one advantage of using xtype to create objects in Ext?
43. The ______ validation verifies if the given value matches the given regular expression.
44. What is the method to instantiate a class in ExtJS 4.*?
45. What is the root class for all Ext classes?
46. Linking Models: There are two types of Associations between Models: belongsTo and hasMany. But one represents a one to many ralationship between two models.
47. Which of the following is a required config option for grid panel?
48. One of the most common components used for layout in Ext is which one of the following?
49. How do you create a new class?
50. In a form layout, what is the name of the property that will automatically create a label above a control if set?
51. What of the following is the correct syntax for defining column?
52. Which of the following is not a valid way to add an event listener?
53. What is the name of the property on a grid that controls the number of clicks required to edit a cell on a GridPanel?
54. Which function would a developer use to select only certain child elements of an Ext.element?
55. Why would a developer use an ArrayStore?
56. What is the shorthand function for addListener()?
57. What is the name of the control in Ext, that will create a control similar to an html <select>?
58. Which of the following is NOT a valid way to add an event listener to an Ext.Panel?
59. What is the name of the Ext utility function to convert a JSON string into an object?
60. Which of the following is not an Ext layout type?
61. What object render itself to the document body?
62. How is Ext JS licensed?
63. Which of the following is a required config option for grid column?
64. What plugin is required for cell editing?
65. The _______ is responsible for encapsulating the Model and can also configure a proxy to load or save the data.
66. Which config option is used to bound a component within the dimension of another container?
67. The ________ is a useful proxy when you need to make request to a different domain, on which your application is not deployed.
68. Which one of the following is not a valid layout type in Ext?
69. The _______ is a subclass of VBoxLayout. This already tells us that the components will be organized vertically in the container. We can collapse or expand the items.
70. What is the name of the class that provides the developer with an area autosized to the browser viewport?
71. The utility method "Ext.define" is used for which one of the following?
72. Which of the following parameter type(s) is a valid renderTo config option value?
74. How would a developer set a control to hidden in Ext?
75. True or False. There can only be one locked column.
76. The _____ organizes its children horizontally across the container.
77. What is the name of the event that fires when all the DOM objects have been loaded but before all images are loaded and before the onLoad event?
78. Why would a developer use Ext.fly() instead of Ext.get()?
79. Why would a developer use a JsonPStore instead of a JsonStore?
80. What is the name of the object a developer would use to create a group of radiobuttons in which only one radio button can be selected at a time?
81. What region type is required for border layout?
82. What is the difference between theming and styling in Ext?
83. What are the 4 folders that a developer should create to employ the recommended MVC architecture in Ext?
84. What is a RESTful store in Ext?
85. What is theme inheritance?
86. With Sandbox mode you can run Extjs 4 alongside with previous versions of Extjs on the same page.
87. Why would a developer use a Pager?
88. Extjs 4 introduces a new package organization and that is why some classes names are not the same as they were in Extjs 3.
89. True or false? Ext Js supports all major web browsers including: IE 6+,Firefox 1.5+(Pc,Mac),Safari 3+,Opera9+(Pc,Mac).
90. What is the name of the method on an Ext.data.store that synchronizes the records in the store with a remote data source?
91. The LocalStorageProxy uses the new HTLM5 localStorage API to load and save data into the client brwoser
92. Extjs 4.x includes a new pattern concept named MVC.
93. Why would a developer use buffered scrolling?
94. is it possible to migrate from Extjs 3 to Extjs 4?
95. What data proxy does Ext support?
96. Which one of the following is true about the Ext viewport?
97. What is the difference between a GridPanel and an EditorGridPanel?
98. is Extjs a cross-browser RIA framework?
99. What is the difference between an Ext.element and an Ext.component?
100. What is the difference between Ext.addClass() and Ext.removeClass()?
Google App Engine
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved