1. Of the allotted amount of notifications that your application can send per day, how many of these can be emails?
2. Which album will be used if no album is specified when using the photo.upload method?
3. How many users must be subscribed to your application before it can be added to the application directory?
4. When creating a photo album, what is the default return value for cover_pid?
5. Which variable in the php5 Facebook client has the user id saved?
6. At most an application can send how many notifications per day?
7. A user must log into Facebook before using your application.
8. To send notifications to another Facebook user through your application, that user must be?
9. You cannot use an Iframe to render content within a profile box.
10. Which non-standard parameter is required when using the photos.createAlbum method?
11. When tagging a photo using the photos.addTag method you can pass which two parameters to create a box around the persons face?
12. The only way to get the Facebook ID of the user who is logged in is to use this method: users.getLoggedInUser
13. How does the Facebook API tie accepted IP addresses to your application?
14. Applications can send notification messages to a Facebook user's inbox.
15. API stands for...
16. What are Facebook flavors?
17. The FQL syntax for returning the current timestamp is which of the following?
18. Which Hex color code does Facebook use for the Header and Links?
19. Error code 103 indicates that your signature is incorrect.
20. How can an application publish a user action to the public news feed?
21. The Facebook Groups.get method returns how many image options for each event?
22. Which parameter value invokes a redirect after a user logs into Facebook to authenticate your application session?
23. What is MockAJAX?
24. Which types of applications does the Facebook API support?
25. Which method is used when adding a link under the user's profile image?
26. What does the Data.getAssociatedObjectsCount do?
27. For a balanced and centered profile box your content must be about how many pixels wide?
28. Which option is available for Cavnbase page url type in your application settings?
29. On the application's About Page a user will always see all of the developer's personal Facebook account information.
30. The FQL syntax equivalent to the friends.get method is...
31. To override your callback url you must pass the following parameter to the Facebook API:
32. Facebook API is only compatible with open source servers like Linux.
33. An application can check a user's private messages through Facebook's API.
34. To log out of a Facebook application you must link to:
35. The url for the Facebook Developer Portal is...
36. To stay connected to an external application the user usually must...
37. Email notifications can be sent by passing the email param to which method?
38. Which is NOT optional parameters that can be passed to the feed.publishStoryToUser method?
39. What are Profile Action Links?
40. With desktop applications which parameter can be used to create a call stack?
41. Within a Facebook Application the 'canvas page' is...
42. Which types of interface does the Facebook API use?
43. The FB API requires only one key to be passed when connecting.
44. When using the photos.getAlbums method, what will happen if you omit the optional parameters?
45. A Facebook application can have an infinite session:
46. A developer has to be logged in to use the test console.
47. Which url would allow you to open a Facebook login box without leaving the application page?
48. When using the Groups.get method, what is returned if both optional parameters are omitted?
49. FQL stands for...
50. In which situations will you recieve the $API_EC_TIMEOUT error?
51. Which is not an event RSVP status?
52. Email notifications are sent in plain text only; they do not support html.
53. Email notifications are sent in plain text only; they do not support html.
54. What are the dimensions of the Facebook canvas?
55. Which non-standard characters can you set as the 'separator' parameter when authenticating your application session?
56. When tagging a photo using the photos.addTag method, the tags parameter is normally in what format?
57. The Facebook v1 API supports SOAP protocols.
58. What is FBJS:
59. The deletion associated to data.dropObjectType is reversible.
60. Which is not a FQL table?
61. What restrictions are put on your applications logo?
62. To find out if a user has added your application you should use the following method:
63. Email notifications must always include the fb:name tag in the beginning email body.
64. The sig parameter passed to the authentication method is a md4 hash of the current request and your secret key.
65. Users can leave questions and reviews on your application page.
66. Error code 103 indicates that....
67. Desktop applications must use which protocol when executing the auth.createToken method?
68. Which FQL statement example is most likely to return the user's friends who are also subscribed to your application?
69. How do you change the format that Facebook methods will use to return data to your application?
70. FQL supports certain string function calls that can evaluate a string before executing a query.
71. FBML stands for...
72. Finished applications that have been submitted show up in...
73. What is a Post-Add Url?
74. Which formats does the auth.createToken method support when returning data?
75. If your API key is invalid you will receive the following error number from the Facebook API:
76. When using the friends.areFriends method, which form of data can the uid parameters be in?
77. Facebook Applications can use cross-domain scripting by submitting which variable when authenticating the auth token?
78. How can you find out which of the user's friends are also subscribed to your application?
79. What would you use a trait for? (add it in PHP 5 as well)
80. True or False? When a user logs into an app, the app automatically gets access to their public profile and friend list.
81. True or False? The time stamp on Facebook pages are in UNIX format.
82. In the Ads API, which Graph API Queries are available?
83. What is the function of "Open Graph"?
84. What are the three different ways of implementing the 'Like' button?
85. What does this query do? SELECT uid, name, pic_square FROM user WHERE uid = me() OR uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me())
86. Is Facebook Markup Language used to create applications?
87. Which of these statements is not true of queries in the FQL API?
88. hCalendar and hCard are examples of:
89. To how many countries can you set a Facebook ad to target?
90. Your application should not send notifications to users who have not visited your application in the last:
91. What are the four elements of a story on Open Graph?
92. What does the Share Dialog do?
93. Applications that send over 500,000 notifications are required to maintain a weekly Click-To-Impression percentage of:
94. Which of the following describes the action type that is associated with the creation of the object?
95. How many tables can the FQL FROM clause contain?
96. How is Click-To-Impressions (CTI) calculated?
97. When mentioning users in notifications, which syntax should you use?
98. Which of these is unacceptable for an app detail page submission?
99. What are the three elements of Facebook's social design?
100. The most efficient way to manage ads on the Ads API is via:
Ruby on Rails
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved