1. Valid statuses that can be used to search for campaigns available in a Constant Contact account?
2. Analyze the image given above. Which statement is true if the event date is set to 9th October 2010?
3. The registration details of an event created through Event Marketing in Constant Contact can be downloaded in ________ format.
4. Which payment option is available to register for an event using Event Marketing in Constant Contact?
5. Which statement regarding Email Marketing in Constant Contact is true?
6. Suppose you add a custom field in the registration form of an event and select Long Answer as the field type of a question. Long Answer allows the respondent to answer with up to __________ characters.
7. Which statement regarding the element in the above XML is true?
8. What is the width of the standard email template in Constant Contact?
9. Which option return value displaying the number of Emails sent but not received by your contacts?
10. Which third party photo editing environments is available by default in Constant Contact for editing an image being uploaded for a block in Email Marketing?
11. Which statement is true?
12. How many contacts does API call return at a time while API is being used for listing members of a contact list in Constant Contact?
13. Question-numbering is automatically turned ________ if skip logic is used in an online survey created in Constant Contact.
14. Which statement regarding Autosave in Constant Contact is true?
15. The maximum number of responses that can be received by a poll in Constant Contact is __________. Answers:
16. Which option is available to distribute a survey link?
17. If the campaign available in your Constant Contact account is based on custom code, the elements returned by GET method of REST API vary depending on whether the campaign is ________ or ________.
18. Which statement is true when you create a request to upload an image in Constant Contact?
19. It is possible to edit the style sheet of an email created using Email Marketing in Constant Contact. Answers:
20. Online Surveys in Constant Contact allow filtering survey results up to __________ responses.
21. Which is a limitation of the answer entered by a respondent for an Open-Ended Text question of a survey in Constant Contact?
22. Which statement regarding the Global Colors & Fonts link of Email Marketing in Constant Contact is true?
23. The maximum number of polls that can be published concurrently in Constant Contact is __________.
24. Which method is used to obtain permission from an email address owner before adding the email address to your Constant Contact email list?
25. A registration form created while working with Event Marketing in Constant Contact can be edited even when live registrations are going on.
26. Which range of answer can be included for a poll question on the Online Survey tab in Constant Contact?
27. What is the function of the icon, circled in red in the given image, while creating an email in Constant Contact?
28. Suppose you use the GET method to obtain the list of events in your Constant Contact account. Which of the following elements of XML returns the total number of registrants including the number of guests?
29. While adding a list of contacts for communication in your account, Constant Contact prohibits the use of email addresses that have been purchased.
30. The responses of participants accessing a survey from the URL on a webpage are shown as anonymous on the survey report.
31. Suppose you want to add new email addresses to the Constant Contact mail list by importing them. Which of the following formats CANNOT be imported?
32. Suppose you use the Rank Items Numerically question type in a survey for ranking a list of items in order of priority, what is the default value of 1 as shown in the above image?
33. Which element can be left empty when Atom specification for XML is used to create a new contact in your Constant Contact account?
34. Which statement regarding an event in Constant Contact is true?
35. Which statement regarding Reporting and Survey Results in Constant Contact is true?
36. Which question type of the feature of Online Survey of Constant Contact provides an option to include 'Other' as a possible answer so that respondents can enter their own text?
37. While using the Constant Contact API for listing all contacts in your account, a contact's detailed information can be obtained by using the ______ method.
38. Which is NOT required fields while editing a registration form created at the time of creation of an event using Event Marketing in Constant Contact?
39. Analyze the image given above. In Constant Contact, the webpage version created expires after ________ days once your email is sent.
40. An email report's detailed results are available in Constant Contact for ______ days after the email is sent to the contacts.
41. The default value of the Share results field on the Overall Results screen of a survey in Constant Contact is ________.
42. Which option is NOT available when you right click on an image while updating the contents of a block in Constant Contact?
43. Which statement is correct with regard to the images within a webpage?
44. True or False? The Social Share bar and Like button are available for event invitations.
45. Where can you find instant advice & tips about Constant Contact?
46. True of False? A user can easily copy and paste HTML code from Constant Contact templates to create and customize their own templates in a web editor
47. Where do you compare the results from e-mail marketing campaigns?
48. Where is the "Social Sharing Links" function located?
49. Before sending an email, what is first offered as a way to proof your email?
50. How can one remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of an email?
51. What feature allows for online payments?
52. What are the benefits of using the "Advanced" link in Constant Contact?
53. When editing an email theme in Constant Contact, where is HTML code accessed?
54. Spam reports are most accurately ___________
55. What tool simplifies your newsletter creation process?
56. What does Constant Contact require a user to provide on an email signature to send an email?
57. By joining My List Tools, what will happen?
58. The following are stats recorded from each email sent:
59. Under the CAN-SPAM act of 2008, what is the longest one can wait before acting on an unsubscribe request?
60. How can your account be closed?
61. True of False? Multiple people may use the same username and password to access the same account.
62. How can you ensure that your e-mails get to people that want them?
63. With what feature can you create & send e-mails using your iPhone or iPod Touch?
64. Logos that are more than ______ pixels tall typically take up all of the space in an email preview pane.
65. What makes editing your newsletters easy to do?
66. True or False? Custom code emails can be used as an Autoresponder.
67. True of False? Using Constant Contact, a user can only email to recipients who Opt into your email list
68. Which is the newest Constant Contact feature?
69. How many Autoresponders can be set up in the Autoresponder section?
70. Refer a friend to Constant Contact and earn ________
71. Most email providers will truncate, or cut off, subject lines at how may characters?
72. How must customers who are sent a Confirmed Opt-in email be confirmed?
73. True or False? Autoresponder are a great place to boost the penetration of your email campaign by referencing current trends and events.
74. In the Manage My Settings tab, a user may ______________
75. What is the standard template width for emails optimized for mobile?
76. Using the Anti-Spam Checker will make sure that:
77. For more in-depth analysis, what would you have to do?
78. What is the name of Constant Contact's event manager?
79. Constant Contact is a free program used to send campaigns to as many as 5000 emails
80. What metric tracking service is used by Constant Contact's email marketing and EventSpot branches?
81. How can you customize your newsletter templates?
82. How can you incease delivery on your e-mails?
83. Why would you monitor your list growth & attrition?
84. Constant Contact is effective in assisting with CAN-SPAM rules by _______________
85. How can you grow an audience & turn your e-mails into instant web pages?
86. Unsolicited email includes sending an email to _______________
87. True of False? In it's early stages, Constant Contact used a monkey as their mascot
88. The Library in Constant Contact contains __________
89. Bounces are ____________
90. What happens if you delete an image from your library?
91. Where can old emails be hosted and displayed in order to boost SEO juice?
92. True of False? Constant Contact's superior email platform can convert most incomplete links in your code to make them active
93. True of False? A user must setup a Survey to track the results of an email blast
94. How can you grow your list?
95. True or False? You must provide a verifiable physical address to use Constant Contact
96. How can you remove yourself from a Constant Contact email?
97. True or False? It is not possible to use The Spam Checker as you edit an email.
98. How do you create an online Survey?
99. In Constant Contact, an email blast is referred to as ____________
100. Constant Contact's suite of products include __________
Corporate Communications Test
Google Webmaster Central
Marketing Analytics Fundamentals
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved