Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. When is Lambda code stored encrypted?
2. You need to setup a mechanism to put controls in place to notify you when you have a spike in Lambda concurrency. What should you do?
3. What programming language does AWS Lambda support?
4. What service deploys Lambdas regionally?
5. What is the relationship between SAM template and CloudFormation template files?
6. When can you change the execution role of a Lambda?
7. What is included in an exported Lambda deployment package?
8. To make Lambdas more testable, it is AWS best practice to separate which of these?
9. You need to set an S3 event trigger on your Lambda to respond when data is added to your bucket from another S3 bucket. Which event type do you configure?
10. What can trigger a Lambda function execution?
11. Lambdas are monitored by default using which service?
12. What kind of packages can you use with Node.js for Lambdas?
13. What action is needed before you can test a Lambda?
14. You are creating a Lambda to trigger on change to files in an S3 bucket. Where should you put the bucket name?
15. You need to use a Lambda to provide backend logic to your website. Which service do you use to make your Lambda available to your website?
16. How are environment variables stored?
17. Basic Lambda permissions include permissions for what?
18. What is AWS best practice for Lambda configuration?
19. How do you stop a running Lambda that is stuck in a recursive loop?
20. Where is the disk space allocated for Lambda functions?
21. What is the fastest way to get started with Lambda?
22. How is the cost associated with Lambda function calculated?
23. You need to make your Lambda available to services in multiple VPCs. What do you do?
24. You are testing your stream-based application and the associated Lambda. AWS best practice advises you to test by varying what?
25. How are CloudWatch actions configured?
26. Outbound connections from Lambdas must be _.
27. Which is an equivalent and valid tag for a pair of Lambdas?
28. What are listed downstream resources based on?
29. How do you author a Lambda in a programming language that AWS does not support?
30. What can AWS Amplify NOT do for a Lambda?
31. What does Lambda logging include?
32. You can restrict the scope of a user's permissions by specifying which two items in an IAM policy?
33. How are computing resources allocated to Lambdas?
34. What facilitates continuous delivery of Lambdas?
35. You are performance-testing your Lambda to verify that you set the memory size adequately. Where do you verify the execution overhead?
36. How can a developer provide Lambda code?
37. In what style must you write Lambda code?
38. Lambdas allow for running of what other things?
39. What may be provided for environment variables?
40. It is AWS best practice to enable Lambda logging by which of these methods.
41. What can you use to monitor function invocations?
42. You need to build a continuous integration/deployment pipeline for a set of Lambdas. What should you do?
43. What adds tracing capabilities to a Lambda?
44. Which AWS CLI command invokes a function?
45. How can Step Functions call Lambdas?
46. How can additional code or content be provided for your Lambda?
47. How can you increase the CPU resources for your Lambda?
48. How can you increase the CPU resources for your Lambda?
Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Microsoft Power BI
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved