Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which Bootstrap class is used to create responsive tables?
2. Which button class do not exist? (check any that apply)
3. Which class is used to create a button group?
4. Which is not contextual class?
5. Which class adds zebra-stripes to a table?
6. Which of these list types exist in Bootstrap? (check any that apply)
7. Which class can be used to create a breadcrumb?
8. Which tag can be used to highlight the text?
9. Which class will make table responsive?
10. What is 'sr-only' class needed for in Bootstrap?
11. Correct way to do the pagination with Bootstrap?
12. Which class is used to make a paragraph stand out?
13. How to add badge into button?
14. How do you wrap form set of label and input?
15. Which button class is used to create a large button?
16. Which class can be used to make an inline list?
17. Right way to place link into alert box?
18. Right way to create a page header with subtext inside?
19. Right way to create checkbox with using Bootstrap?
20. What will be the color of the button with btn-primary class?
21. Which image helpers do not exist?
22. Which bootstrap classes can be used to create tabs?
23. Which class is used to create a big box for calling extra attention?
24. Which class can be used for the page header element?
25. Why Normalize.css is used in Bootstrap framework?
26. Which class shapes an image to a circle?
27. How to create block level button which span all width of its parent element?
28. Which CSS codes can be used to add asterisks to required fields in a form?
29. Which class make table look like "zebra"?
30. Which meta tag is important to ensure proper rendering and touch zooming?
31. Which tag is used to show keyboard combinations?
32. Which class provides a full width container, spanning the entire width of the viewport?
33. Which class provides a responsive fixed width container?
34. What is default way to have red button?
35. Is it possible to disable zooming on mobile devices while using Bootstrap?
36. You can Enable Carousel Controls using the following code snippet?
37. What is Jumbotron?
38. Bootstrap provides you with following types of form layouts: (choose all that apply)
39. Responsive utilities are currently only available for block and table toggling in the following classes:
40. What browsers are supported?
41. Which code will create bootstrap button?
42. In Bootstrap, collapsing elements enables you to collapse any element without using external __?
43. What is true about icons in Bootstrap?
44. The Bootstrap grid system has the following class prefixes? (choose all that apply)
45. Correct in order to get the previous active tab's text?
46. Correct way to get previous active tab's text?
47. How can you insert a search icon?
48. Which class is used to create a black navigation bar?
49. What is Twitter Bootstrap?
50. Bootstrap provides the following classes that can be used to apply some simple styles to images? (choose all that apply)
51. The affix plugin toggles among the following classes? (choose all that apply)
52. The following event is fired immediately when the hide instance method has been called?
53. Which Bootstrap styles can be used to to get different sized items of .pagination?
54. Which Bootstrap style makes a set of buttons appear vertically stacked rather than horizontally?
55. Which variable is not available for changing the default Scaffolding settings using LESS?
56. Which is correct size of image in default media object?
57. Which command is valid to display modal window?
58. How do you create a condensed table which has borders and hover effect on rows?
Which of the following colors is the default color for progress bar?
60. Which of these font-icon libraries is included in Bootstrap 3?
61. How do you flush left and right sides of text using Bootstrap?
62. What is the use of media queries in CSS and in Bootstrap?
63. What icon package is officially included in Bootstrap?
64. What CSS class is needed to display form inputs one after the other in single row?
65. What preprocessor is used to build Bootstrap?
66. What will happen if viewport with resolution of 500x800 will rotate to landscape of site which uses custom build of bootstrap?
67. What scaffolding variables are available to use in classic CSS to override default values?
68. What will happen if sr-only class is added to some div element?
69. What flexbox model css options can be used together with bootstrap?
70. What is needed to create menu which changes active menu item while scrolling contents of div?
71. Difference between text A and text B for end users?
73. Which is the correct description about .offset* class?
74. What are option to make font weight bolder than in parent element?
76. What is needed to be used to make marked text?
77. Which of Bootstrap styles of button provides extra visual weight and identifies the primary action in a set of buttons?
78. Which is a part of Mobile First Strategy of Bootstrap?
79. Which Bootstrap styles can be used to create a Stacked progress bar?
80. Which is correct about Bootstrap wells?
81. Which should be included inside the head of an html document for proper rendering and touch zooming?
82. Is it possible to create a responsive image?
83. Which is not true?
84. Which is correct about Bootstrap Media Query?
85. Which class is required to be added to form tag to make it inline?
86. Which class applies the hover color to a particular row or cell of a table?
87. Which class can be used to create a responsive table?
88. Which is correct about Bootstrap Grid System?
89. Which is correct about data-backdrop Data attribute of Modal Plugin?
90. How is a tabbed content with bootstrap made?
91. How can you make a paragraph stand out?
92. How can you make a footer for blockquote?
93. How do you remove a list styling for nested lists?
94. How is an uppercase text made by only using bootstrap's classes?
95. The following event fires on tab show after a tab has been shown. Use event.target and event.relatedTarget to target the active tab and the previous active tab respectively?
96. How many columns does bootstrap grid have?
97. Bootstrap grid system is based on how many columns?
98. What is the default line-height while using twitter bootstrap?
99. Can Bootstrap plugins be included individually?
100. The following event is fired when the tooltip has finished being hidden from the user (will wait for CSS transitions to complete):
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved