Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Bootstrap provides a basic page structure with __ System
2. Which is not a default Bootstrap grid system class?
3. The typographic scale in Bootstrap is based on which Less variables:
4. How to create a progress bar using Bootstrap 3?
5. Correct way to create full-width layout with two columns ⅓ and ⅔ on all devices?
6. How to wrap series of buttons?
7. When we are adding .img-responsive class to an image, which of the following CSS-properties are applied on that image?
8. When you are using Active tabs, which is the correct code to Select tab by name?
9. Which LESS variables does not exist?
10. Which LESS variables can be used to define your own number of columns in the grid? ing is
11. How do you pass data to a modal in Bootstrap ?
12. Is it possible to hide something from print view just by using Bootstrap CSS classes?
13. Correct way to activate tab? (choose all that apply)
14. The following event is fired when the carousel has completed its slide transition:
15. Which plugin is used to create a modal window?
16. Which is a valid method in Carousel plugin?
17. Which Contextual classes will allow you to change the background color of your table rows or individual cells? (choose all that apply)
18. Which class indicates uppercased text?
19. Use of data attributes from multiple plugins on the same element is not recommended.'
20. What is Bootstrap's global default font-size?
21. Which contextual class indicates a dangerous or potentially negative action?
22. Which LESS variables related for buttons?
23. Which class adds a heading to a panel?
24. Is it possible to change the shape of image file?
25. Which tag can be used for quoting blocks of content from another source within your document?
26. Which plugin is used to cycle through elements, like a slideshow?
27. Which LESS variables does not belong to the Navbar component?
28. Which dynamic style sheet language are supported for Bootstrap?
30. Which contextual class indicates a successful or positive action?
31. What are mixins?
32. Which bootstrap style is used to create a .navbar that scrolls with the page?
33. Is it possible to change table's outline color using Less variables?
34. Which is valid events in Toggle plugin?
35. Which will correctly call collapse?
36. Which bootstrap classes can be used to create an animated progress bar?
37. Which code can be used to produce sticky footer?
38. How to attach navbar to top of window which scrolls away with the page?
39. How is an underlined text made?
40. A standard navigation tab is created with:
41. Which is not a Bootstrap component?
42. How can you create disabled link in the Nav component?
43. Which is not Bootstrap plugins?
44. Which is not a Bootstrap plugin?
45. Which plugin is used to create a tooltip?
46. Which can be used to call a dialog?
47. How to display block only for extra small devices?
48. What is the default gutter width set by Bootstrap?
49. Which option should be set to make modal window closable on pressing ESC key?
50. What is default grid float breakpoint set by Bootstrap?
51. Correct way to center align text inside the paragraph?
52. How many methods scrollspy plugin has?
53. How can you make a text which is aligned by left margin, adjusted letter & word-spacing so that the text falls flush with the both margins (left and right)?
54. The default Bootstrap grid system utilizes ____ columns.
55. How can you add a footer to a panel?
56. What option is available during initialization of carousel? (choose all that apply)
57. Which is available classes for containers in Bootstrap 3? Check all that apply.
58. How can you make a smaller text inside an h1 tag?
59. Which initializes a Bootstrap modal?
60. How is an interactive table made, where the user can hover the row and the row gets different background?
61. Which is the correct css class which offsets a div by 2 columns in small viewport?
62. Which tool is used to compile Less styles for Bootstrap?
63. The following event is fired when the alert has been closed (it will wait for CSS transitions to complete)?
64. How are striped rows for the table using bootstrap classes to support IE8+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari made?
65. Which classes should be used if the number of items inside a tab is required to be shown?
66. How can you make a notification element with blue background and text?
67. How does bootstrap grid work?
68. Which is correct about data-html Data attribute of Tooltip Plugin?
69. The following event is fired when the tooltip has finished being hidden from the user (will wait for CSS transitions to complete):
70. Can Bootstrap plugins be included individually?
71. What is the default line-height while using twitter bootstrap?
72. Bootstrap grid system is based on how many columns?
73. How many columns does bootstrap grid have?
74. The following event fires on tab show after a tab has been shown. Use event.target and event.relatedTarget to target the active tab and the previous active tab respectively?
75. How is an uppercase text made by only using bootstrap's classes?
76. How do you remove a list styling for nested lists?
77. How can you make a footer for blockquote?
78. How can you make a paragraph stand out?
79. How is a tabbed content with bootstrap made?
80. Which is correct about data-backdrop Data attribute of Modal Plugin?
81. Which is correct about Bootstrap Grid System?
82. Which class can be used to create a responsive table?
83. Which class applies the hover color to a particular row or cell of a table?
84. Which class is required to be added to form tag to make it inline?
85. Which is correct about Bootstrap Media Query?
86. Which is not true?
87. Is it possible to create a responsive image?
88. Which should be included inside the head of an html document for proper rendering and touch zooming?
89. Which is correct about Bootstrap wells?
90. Which Bootstrap styles can be used to create a Stacked progress bar?
91. Which is a part of Mobile First Strategy of Bootstrap?
92. Which of Bootstrap styles of button provides extra visual weight and identifies the primary action in a set of buttons?
93. What is needed to be used to make marked text?
95. What are option to make font weight bolder than in parent element?
96. Which is the correct description about .offset* class?
98. Difference between text A and text B for end users?
99. What is needed to create menu which changes active menu item while scrolling contents of div?
100. What flexbox model css options can be used together with bootstrap?
DotNet using C#
DotNet using VB
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved