Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The Location object is automatically created by the_______________ and contains information about the current URL.
2. The Document object is part of the Which object?
3. Which object represents a push button in HTML DOM?
4. A Window object is created automatically with every instance of ________ .
5. What is DOM?
7. What is the syntax of getElementById()?
8. According to the DOM, everything in an HTML document is a _________ .
9. Which defines a standard set of objects for any structured document?
10. Every node has some properties that contain some information about the node. The properties are__________ .
11. What language is VBScript based on?
12. There are two methods for declaring variables in VBScript
13. What two VBScript commands can be used to make decisions?
14. How to disply values to the user?
15. A scripting language is a
16. Which of these are string functions available in VBScript.
17. What does the Option Explicit directive do?
18. How to take request using get bmethod?
19. Which of these are conversion functions available in VBScript
20. Is this statement a vaild WMLScript
21. WML pages only contains references to script ______ .
22. What does squeeze() function do?
23. WMLScript is a part of the ____ specification.
24. WML is:
25. Decks are constructed as a set of ______ .
26. WMLScript is used in __________ .
27. The Float library contains a set of _____ functions.
28. WMLScript is not used to:
29. What does seed() function do?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved