1. Hypertext markup language (html) version _____ added interactive elements, including web forms.
2. A browser shortcut to a frequently viewed webpage is referred to as a favorite or ____.
3. is an example of an html ________.
4. What does seed() function do?
5. WMLScript is not used to:
6. The Float library contains a set of _____ functions.
7. WMLScript is used in __________ .
8. Decks are constructed as a set of ______ .
9. WML is:
10. WMLScript is a part of the ____ specification.
11. What does squeeze() function do?
12. WML pages only contains references to script ______ .
13. Is this statement a vaild WMLScript
14. Which of these are conversion functions available in VBScript
15. How to take request using get bmethod?
16. What does the Option Explicit directive do?
17. Which of these are string functions available in VBScript.
18. A scripting language is a
19. How to disply values to the user?
20. What two VBScript commands can be used to make decisions?
21. There are two methods for declaring variables in VBScript
22. What language is VBScript based on?
23. Every node has some properties that contain some information about the node. The properties are__________ .
24. Which defines a standard set of objects for any structured document?
25. According to the DOM, everything in an HTML document is a _________ .
26. What is the syntax of getElementById()?
28. What is DOM?
29. A Window object is created automatically with every instance of ________ .
30. Which object represents a push button in HTML DOM?
31. The Document object is part of the Which object?
32. The Location object is automatically created by the_______________ and contains information about the current URL.
Information Technology (IT)
Microsoft .Net Technologies
Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
OS (Operating System)
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved