Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. If a cell-phone with Bluetooth version 2.0 tries to pair with a computer with Bluetooth version 1.2, which of the following types of paring will be used in such a situation?
2. The Bluetooth devices which fall under Class 2 have maximum output power of _________.
3. In which type of devices, is Bluetooth used?
4. The interface for all the data applications that use asynchronous connection-less (ACL) links is provided by ________.
5. The ______________ Profile describes the process of control over a remote printing device, its printing process, and the process of transfer of images from it.
6. In Bluetooth communication, the Adaptive Frequency Hopping spread spectrum (AFH) is used for __________
7. Which one is the advantage of Bluetooth technology over HomeRF?
8. The working of Bluetooth is based upon the creation of _____________.
9. Which process helps the master Bluetooth device know the address of the slave Bluetooth device?
10. Transmission is initiated in a specified time-slot by a master device in the _______ mode.
11. Which process prevents eavesdropping on information by ensuring that data is accessed and viewed only by authorized devices?
12. Which one is true about piconet in Bluetooth communication?
13. Power control is compulsory for which of the following power class(es) of Bluetooth devices?
14. Bluejacking is the process of __________________.
15. When the address of a recipient is clear, a Bluetooth device sends a/an ______ message to another Bluetooth device to initialize the connection.
16. A standard for accessing the Internet via a Bluetooth system is listed under the __________ Profile.
17. Which diagram represents a scatternet operation used in Bluetooth?
18. The effective range for Class 3 Bluetooth devices is:
19. Which two hardware modules are used in Bluetooth technology?
20. Which one is the frequency band in which Bluetooth Technology operates?
21. Which are not true about pairing between Bluetooth devices?
22. In ___________________, numeric comparison is performed. A six-digit code is displayed on both the devices. The code is matched by the user and after successful comparison, the user can confirm pairing.
23. Which two factors contribute to lower power consumption in Bluetooth devices?
24. Which kinds of information are transmitted on demand by a Bluetooth device in discoverable mode to another Bluetooth device?
25. Bluetooth offers a higher throughput and speed as compared to Infrared technology.
26. In the Hands-Free Profile (HFP), the connectivity to the source of voice data is provided by the _________.
27. Which one is not correct regarding Bluetooth technology?
28. Which one is true about Bluetooth communication?
29. Which are the applications of Bluetooth technology?
30. Which factor does not effect the effective range of Bluetooth devices?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved