1. Which factor does not effect the effective range of Bluetooth devices?
2. Which are the applications of Bluetooth technology?
3. Which one is true about Bluetooth communication?
4. Which one is not correct regarding Bluetooth technology?
5. In the Hands-Free Profile (HFP), the connectivity to the source of voice data is provided by the _________.
6. Bluetooth offers a higher throughput and speed as compared to Infrared technology.
7. Which kinds of information are transmitted on demand by a Bluetooth device in discoverable mode to another Bluetooth device?
8. Which two factors contribute to lower power consumption in Bluetooth devices?
9. In ___________________, numeric comparison is performed. A six-digit code is displayed on both the devices. The code is matched by the user and after successful comparison, the user can confirm pairing.
10. Which are not true about pairing between Bluetooth devices?
11. Which one is the frequency band in which Bluetooth Technology operates?
12. Which two hardware modules are used in Bluetooth technology?
13. The effective range for Class 3 Bluetooth devices is:
14. Which diagram represents a scatternet operation used in Bluetooth?
15. A standard for accessing the Internet via a Bluetooth system is listed under the __________ Profile.
16. When the address of a recipient is clear, a Bluetooth device sends a/an ______ message to another Bluetooth device to initialize the connection.
17. Bluejacking is the process of __________________.
18. Power control is compulsory for which of the following power class(es) of Bluetooth devices?
19. Which one is true about piconet in Bluetooth communication?
20. Which process prevents eavesdropping on information by ensuring that data is accessed and viewed only by authorized devices?
21. Transmission is initiated in a specified time-slot by a master device in the _______ mode.
22. Which process helps the master Bluetooth device know the address of the slave Bluetooth device?
23. The working of Bluetooth is based upon the creation of _____________.
24. Which one is the advantage of Bluetooth technology over HomeRF?
25. In Bluetooth communication, the Adaptive Frequency Hopping spread spectrum (AFH) is used for __________
26. The ______________ Profile describes the process of control over a remote printing device, its printing process, and the process of transfer of images from it.
27. The interface for all the data applications that use asynchronous connection-less (ACL) links is provided by ________.
28. In which type of devices, is Bluetooth used?
29. The Bluetooth devices which fall under Class 2 have maximum output power of _________.
30. If a cell-phone with Bluetooth version 2.0 tries to pair with a computer with Bluetooth version 1.2, which of the following types of paring will be used in such a situation?
Windows Mobile Development
Regular Expressions with PHP Test
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved