Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. What sub-sections are available under the Data tab in the Advanced Editor?
2. You want to receive an email notification every time a new entry has been made through the app. What do you do?
3. What are App Formulas?
4. Once the app is ready for deployment, how do you inform people the app is available?
5. What AppSheet concept is defined with this description?
6. Once the app is deployed, how do you know if it's being used?
7. You want your app to only capture data through a form without showing results of the forms. Which of the following is correct?
8. What is the difference between ENUM and ENUMLIST?
9. What is the different update modes for a given table?
10. You want to display information from two different tables in the same app. What do you do?
11. Where are signatures and images stored when captured with AppSheet?
12. You only want a specific group of people to see the data in the app and not be able to share it. What do you do?
13. Your app has an ENUM type field with three options, and one of them is HOUSE. You want every row that has HOUSE in that field to have a BLUE font color. How do you achieve that?
14. You app captures images. How can you change the resolution of the images uploaded through the app?
15. When you add a view (control), what information is displayed in the app?
16. If there is no single column with unique data in the spreadsheet, what would AppSheet attempt next?
17. What happens if I refresh/regenerate the column structure of the app due to major spreadsheet/app changes after I have deployed it?
18. When the app user is adding data, how are those changes recorded in the back-end spreadsheet by default?
19. What's the optimal way for AppSheet apps to run on a mobile device?
20. Which statement best describes the role of columns in AppSheet apps?
21. Once your AppSheet App is ready, how do you get it to the intended app users?
22. How many views can you add in an app?
23. What does a Ref type let you do?
24. What are the two recommended options to 'un-deploy' an app?
25. You want to create two apps that look at the same data, but have minor differences in UX. What's a quick way to achieve it?
26. What happens when you make an app a Sample App?
27. In AppSheet, what are Slices?
28. Which is NOT a message type (Warnings, Errors, Info) in the AppSheet editor?
29. Where can users load AppSheet apps?
30. What happens when you have a duplicate primary key?
31. You have a list of locations in a column that AppSheet didn't automatically recognize as an address type. How do you get those locations in a map?
32. How does AppSheet manage mobile deployment?
33. What happens if you change the order of the columns in the back-end spreadsheet of an AppSheet app?
34. What types of apps can AppSheet build?
35. Where can you use Slices in the app?
36. Which field types let you produce a drop-down list?
37. You want to capture GPS locations in one column but AppSheet didn't recognize the column for that purpose. You then:
38. Can the app have icons on the device's home screen?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved