Quizack gives you a chance to evaluate your skills via effective ASP.NET with SQL Server MCQs collected through research and testing. ASP.NET with SQL Server multiple choice questions are latest, short, and absolute for the sake of quick and easy learning. Quizack has made it much easier for you now by offering interactive and user-friendly online testing tools.
Which of the following are false for ASP.NET events?
Events are specialized forms of delegates
Events are used to support the callback event notification model
The signature of any event handler is fixed
All of the above are true
All of the above are true
1. You create an ASP.NET page that allows a user to enter a requested delivery date in a TextBox control named txtDelDate. The date must be no earlier than two business days after the order date, and no later that 60 business days after the order date. You add a CustomValidator control to your page. In the Properties window, you set the ControlToValidate property to txtDelDate. You need to ensure that the date entered in the txtDelDate TextBox control falls within the acceptable range of values. In addition, you need to minimize the number of round trips to the server. What should you do?
3. John is maintaining an ASP.NET application named HigherProfits. The application is written in Visual Basic .NET. The application includes a page named YearlySale.aspx that resides within the Sales namespace. The page class is named YearlySale. You discover that another developer accidentally deleted the Page directive for YearlySale.aspx. You want to create a new Page directive to allow YearlySale.aspx to work properly. Which directive should you use?
4. You have developed a custom server control and have compiled it into a file named FirstReport .dll The code is displayed below: <%@ Register TagPrefix=' CertKing Tag' Namespace='ReportNS' Assembly=' CertKing Report' %> You want to set the PageNumber property of the control to 77. Which of the following lines of code should you include in your Web Form?
7. You are creating an ASP.NET application that will be used by companies to quickly create information portals customized to their business. Your application stored commonly used text strings in application variables for use by the page in your application. You need your application to initialize these text strings only when the first user accesses the application. What should you do
8. One of the pages in an ASP.NET application contains the following declaration: <%@ Register Tagprefix='WoodySideBankControls' Namespace='WoodySideBankNameSpace' Assembly='MyAssembly' %> The assembly named MyAssembly contains a custom server control named CSC1. Which of the following code samples will properly render CSC1 on the Web page
13. You are creating an ASP.NET page for your company's Web site. Customers will use the ASP.NET page to enter payment information. You add a DropDownList control named oPaymentTypeList that enables customers to select a type of credit card and bank accounts. You need to ensure that customers select a credit card type. You want a default value of Select to be displayed in the oPaymentTypeList control. You want the page validation to fail if a customer does not select a payment type from the list. What should you do?
14. Sam is developing an application that enables the users to perform read and write operations on text files. He uses structured exception handling to handle the errors. He writes the code for closing all the files that were opened in the Finally block. Which of the following is true regarding the Finally block?
18. You are creating an ASP.NET Web site for your company. The Web site will use both Microsoft(R) .NET Framework server controls and ActiveX controls. You want to use Microsoft Visual Studio(R) .NET to create a Setup and Deployment project to package the ActiveX controls. Which project type should you create?
22. XYZ is creating an e-commerce site for PremiumBoutique. The site is distributed across multiple servers in a Web farm. Users will be able to navigate through the pages of the site and select products for purchase. XYZ wants to use a DataSet object to save their selections. Users will be able to view their selections at any time by clicking a Shopping Cart link. XYZ wants to ensure that each user's shopping cart DataSet object is saved between requests when the user is making purchases on the site. How can this requirement be implement?
23. Your company, StoreIt Inc has stored the text of several journals in a Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 database. Each sentence is stored in a separate record so that the text can be retrieved with the finest granularity. Several of these works are many thousands of printed pages in length. You are building a Web application that will allow registered users to retrieve data from these volumes. When a user of your Web application requests large amounts of text, your application must return it in the most efficient manner possible. How should you build the large String object that is required to provide the most efficient response to the user?
26. You create an ASP.NET page named Customer.aspx. Customer.aspx contains a Web user control that displays a drop-down list box of Cities. The Web user control is named CityList, and it is defined in a file named CityList.ascx. The name of the DropDownList control in City.ascx is CuCity. You try to add code to the Page.Load event handler for Customer.aspx, but you discover that you cannot access CuCity from code in Customer.aspx. You want to ensure that code within Customer.aspx can access properties of CuCity. What should you do?
28. You are creating an ASP.net application to enter timesheet data intuitively. Users will enter data using a DataGrid. You have added a button column to your DataGrid. The button column uses a custom button to allow users to initiate some calculations on the data in the grid. Which event does the DataGrid control raise when the custom button is clicked?
29. You are creating an ASP.NET application that will record each customer's entry. It is possible that thousands of entries could be posted at any given time. Your application will be hosted on twenty Web servers. As customers enter information into your application, maintaining state information will be important. This information should be stored securely and should be capable of being restored in the event that a Web server is restarted. Customers will enter data into three separate pages in your application. Which of the following methods of storing state information would best suit the situation?
35. You are creating an ASP.NET page for Premium Consultants. You create a GridView control that displays past purchases made by the user. The GridView control is populated from an existing database when the page is created. The page contains TextBox controls that allow users to update their personal information, such as address and telephone number. You need to ensure that the page is refreshed as quickly as possible when users update their contact information. What should you do?
37. You create an ASP.NET page named ProjectCalendar.aspx that shows scheduling information for projects in your company. The page is accessed from various other ASP and ASP.NET pages hosted throughout the company's intranet. All employees on the intranet use Internet Explorer. ProjectCalendar.aspx has a Calendar control at the top of the page. Listed below the Calendar control is detailed information about project schedules on the data selected. When a user selects a date in the calendar, the page is refreshed to show the project schedule details for the newly selected date. Users report that after viewing two or more dates on ProjectCalendar.aspx, they need to click the browser's Back button several times in order to return to the page they were viewing prior to accessing ProjectCalendar.aspx. You need to modify ProjectCalendar.aspx so that the users need to click the Back button only once. What to do?
68. You want to access data from the 'Customer' table in the database. You generate a DataSet named 'MyDataSet' by adding 'Customer' table to it. Which of the following statements should you use to load the data from the database into 'MyDataSet' which has been loaded with multiple tables, using a SqlDataAdapter named 'MyAdapter'
81. You want to display the titles of books that meet the following criteria: 1. Purchased before November 11, 2002 2. Price is less than $500 or greater than $900 You want to sort the result by the date of purchase, starting with the most recently bought book. Which of the following statements should you use?
89. It is time for the annual sales awards at your company. The awards include certificates awarded for the five sales of the highest sale amounts. You need to produce a list of the five highest revenue transactions from the Orders table in the Sales database. The Orders table is defined as follows:
Quizack’s online simulations carry a real exam environment for the sake of a real exam experience. You are free to practice ASP.NET MCQs via online tools for an unlimited time. Moreover, if you are looking for self-screening, then the ASP NET SQL server online test will serve the same purpose.
Subject matter experts at Quizack platform do real-time testing and validation as per the standards. Plus they have combined multiple skills into a common test. Now you need to prepare only these specific ASP.NET MCQs with answers to tackle an upcoming Interview, Employment test, Freelance skill test, online training, or IT exam.
Quizack has given liberty to its users, they can choose their preferred mediums. For example, you can do online exercises, install Quizack App, or download ASP.NET multiple choice questions with answers pdf. Now, this flexible service is second to none where you get everything free of cost. So Quizack urges you to invite your friends as well via promoting its services through social media channels.
Quizack is improving its content every second, its subject matter experts consistently analyze the given information as per the standards. You will be encouraged if you witness anything wrong and report it via the contact us page.
Quizack is ready to welcome you if you have competitive skills in this specific subject. You can contribute ASP.NET MCQs questions, hence you will be showing the rest of the community the level of your expertise. As a complement, Quizack will promote you by placing your name among its professionals.