Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. To display the contents of 100 bytes starting at physical address 00000 using the debug:
2. The operating system (DOS / Windows) generally loaded (system boot) from:
3. What is the value of AX register after executing, MOV AX,456h, CMP AX,456h?
4. What is the representation of the (decimal) number –1 in 4 bit 1’s complement format?
5. The address bus is unidirectional and address always travels from processor to memory
6. ____ converts the programs written in assembly language into machine instructions .
7. The purpose of the ORIGIN directive is,
8. Which of the following is/are used in translating HLL?
9. How many speed of 8088,8085,8086 microprocessor?
10. What about the Stack segment in .COM program during execution?
11. Which program do you need to write HTML?
12. Why do headphones that are used by multiple people need to be cleaned frequently?
13. Which of the following questions *don't* need to be considered before you create an Access database?
14. In 8085 which is/are the 16 bit registers?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved