Quizack promises to reduce your efforts and learning duration by providing optimal ASP.NET MCQs. Now you can upgrade your skills quickly and effectively by following ASP.NET multiple choice questions and answers. The amazing thing is, you will be able to practice these hundreds of MCQs via online interactive sessions.
root directory of bootable drive
application root directory
application / bin directory
application / bin directory
30. You are deploying the .NET framework redistributable package to computers on a network by using the 'System Center 2012 Configuration Manager'. Four steps are given below to perform the deployment process. Arrange these steps in the correct order and choose the correct answer from the following Options. 1. Creation of package and programs 2. Deployment of the package 3. Selection of distribution points 4. Creation of collection
68. You are creating an ASRNET application that will record each customer’s entry. It is possible that thousands of entries could be posted at any given time. Your application will be hosted on twenty Web servers. As customers enter information into your application, maintaining state information will be important This information should be stored securely and should be capable of being restored in the event that a Web server is restarted. Customers will enter data into three separate pages in your application. Which of the following methods of storing state information would best suit the situation?
82. XYZ is creating an e-commerce site for PremiumBouthue. The site Is distributed across multiple servers In a Web form. Users will be able to navigate through the pages of the site and select products for purchase. XYZ wants to use a DataSet object to save their selections. Users will be able to view their selections at any tinte by clicking a Shopping Cart link. XYZ wants to ensure that each use's shopping cart DataSet object is saved between requests when the user Is making purchases on the site. How can this requirement be implement?
92. We are iterating through the results received in a data reader named 'DReaderOrder.' which is created by using the connection 'SqlCon.' In between we need to retrieve some more values from the database. so we executed another command in the same connection to get the results in a new data reader named 'ReaderProduct.' What will be the result if we are using ADO.N ET 2.0?
95. When users edit data, this code runs to completion, but no data changes appear In the database. You test the update query and the connection string that you are passing to the procedure. and they both work correctly. You need to change the code to ensure that data changes appear in the database. What should you do?
97. You create an ASP.NET page that allows a user to enter a requested delivery date in a TextBox control named txtDelDate. The date must be no earlier than two business days after the order date. and no later that 60 busmess days after the order date. You add a CustomValidator control to your page. In the Properties window you set the ControIToValidate property to txtDeiDate. You need to ensure that the date entered in the txtDelDate TextBox control falls within the acceptable range of values. In addition. you need to minimize the number of round trips to the server. What should you do?
Quizack experts have made online simulations interactive and quick. Hence, you will be knowing your weaknesses instantly. So you are here to spend multiple hours of online practice and experience the real exam environment. Once you feel, you have got enough of the ASP.NET MCQ questions. You are welcome to test your strength via ASP.NET MCQ online test
Instead of consulting separate resources for different types of assessments, Quizack brings dynamic ASP.NET MCQ question and answer. It means our given questions will be good for all types of assessments. You will be able to prepare yourself for a relevant Job interview, Freelance test, IT exam, Pre-Employment assessment, or online training, at the same time.
There is no doubt that Quizack is an effective platform for online practice and assessment. Now Quizack has made it easier for you by providing various mediums to learn through. You can follow ASP.NET MCQs via online simulations, ASP.NET MCQ PDF download, or Quizack App. you must be feeling relaxed by knowing all this. So now, this is the time to give credit to Quizack efforts by promoting its services to your friends through social media channels.
Quizack wants to remain consistent and on top. So it is always open to suggestions. If you have some recommendations or observed something wrong, you are welcome to reach us via the contact us page.
Quizack works both ways as it delivers authentic information and promotes true professionals. Quizack is ready to help you if you have skills in this specific field. You will need to showcase your skills by contributing MCQs or ASP.NET interview questions and answers. Likewise, Quizack will acknowledge your skills by highlighting you as a valuable contributor.