1. Why is it important to make regular postings – if not daily postings – to your blog?
2. What are 'grey hat techniques'?
3. Fooling the search engines with link farms, keyword stuffing, cloaking or alt text spamming is not a good idea because _____________________ .
4. Blog comments show up in Google searches in addition to the blog posts.
5. What will happen if you type the words sport -basketball in the Google search box?
6. What is a 'tag'?
7. Blog comments show up in Google searches in addition to the blog posts.
8. What can you do to make your articles more appealing to online readers?
9. Is it a good idea to have two blogs with the same content to try and increase traffic?
10. What is a 'plagiarism warning banner?'
11. Why is it sometimes a good idea to create a blog independently with a host other than a free blog hosting service such as the Blogger?
12. Which are good ways of protecting your online content?
13. What is an 'open thread'?
14. Online articles do not need to be cited especially when taken from another online source.
15. If you write something libelous in a blog, you can still be sued for written defamation despite the apparent freedom of expression on the Internet.
16. Which one is a good approach to planning to write a blog posting?
17. What is the term used for 'the number of times the keyword is used divided by the total word count on the page'?
18. What are the websites 'writework.com' and 'schoolsucks.com'?
19. What is a 'newbie'?
20. What is a 'bye-line'?
21. If words/phrases are lifted from an original writing on the internet - not from a printed book - it's not plagiarism.
22. Blog comments show up in Google searches in addition to the blog posts.
23. Search engines will return different results depending on the word order of the search terms.
24. What are 'grey hat techniques'?
25. What is 'placing of keywords in the important parts of a webpage so that search engines may give them priority' called?
26. What will happen if you type the words sport -basketball in the Google search box?
27. Which statement about the following copyright notation are true? 'Copyright 2008 Mathew S. Johnson.'
28. Given below are some examples of sentences that must be avoided in formal writing. I. All's fair in love and war. II. It's not rocket science. III. I'm not gonna talk to that guy again. IV. Oh, he's such a cool dude! Select the answer options that correctly describe these sentences.
29. Could you be guilty of copyright infringement for writing a review, commentary or summary of a copyright protected work (along with giving due credits to the copyright holder for his work) without the permission of the copyright holder?
30. What is 'podcasting'?
31. What is a 'tag'?
32. What can you do to make your articles more appealing to online readers?
33. In terms of keywords for promoting a website about global money, which of the following groups would be the best choice?
34. What does 'SEO' stand for?
35. At what point in time does the copyright for original website content originate?
36. Which features will increase the likelihood of a reader staying longer on your blog?
37. Do you have to use a copyright notation on all copies of your content for the web?
38. Which one is not a blogging provider or blogging service available on the web free of cost?
39. Fooling the search engines with link farms, keyword stuffing, cloaking or alt text spamming is not a good idea because _____________________ .
40. Which one is the term used for the collective blogging intelligentsia, namely the most influential bloggers online by page rank owing to their high traffic count?
41. What is an 'anonoblog'?
42. What is a 'biz blog'?
43. What distinguishes a blog from a website?
44. At the end of an article, the reference list to other relevant works that may or may not have been cited is called the _________________.
45. What kind of writing style will you use for describing a university application process meant to be read by the student applicants and/or their parents?
46. Which are most important when optimizing content for search engines?
47. Where did the term 'blog' originate?
48. What are some of the ways to make an article effective?
49. Which one is most likely to guarantee the content on your blog is professional, subject-appropriate and grammatically correct?
50. What does the term 'spomment' refer to in the blogosphere?
51. Copying a few lines from one of Shakespeare's works without giving credit to him would be considered:
52. Which is/are important component/s of formatting?
53. There's little need to copy text before trying to publish it to the web because you rarely lose the text at the time of publication.
54. What is the best style of writing for online content?
55. What are 'blooks'?
56. What is 'misinformation'?
57. What things should you bear in mind when writing something?
Creative Writing - Fiction UK
U.S. English Vocabulary
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved