Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Full form of 3DES?
2. Full form of BGP?
3. Full form of POTS?
4. Full form of L2TP?
5. Functions of Call Control?
6. Full form of CCS?
7. Function of D (Data) channel in ISDN?
8. Which TCP port number is used by H.323 protocol for call setup?
9. Full form of DSL?
10. What is a soft phone?
11. Full form of DPNSS?
12. Is it possible to transport fax and modem traffic over a VoIP network?
13. Full form of SS7?
14. Full form of TDM?
15. Which protocol provides end-to-end delivery services for data that requires real-time support such as interactive voice and video?
16. Full form of PSTN?
17. Length of IP v4 addresses (in bits)?
18. Which one is used by an exchange to convert analog audio to digitized audio?
19. Which signaling protocol is based on the ISDN Q.931 standard?
20. Which ITU standard delivers faxed documents as e-mail attachments over a VoIP netwok?
21. How many voice conversations are possible on an E1 line simultaneously?
22. According to the OSI model, which layer performs the function of transforming bits of data into electrical signals and sending those signals across the media?
23. How many bits are there in a Class B address in Net ID (Network portion) and Host ID (Host Portion) fields by default?
24. Which layer of the TCP/IP model ensures the quality and deliverability of VoIP packets?
25. Types of address signaling?
26. Which signaling protocol can be used with gateways over a VoIP network?
27. Which one is responsible for electrical echo on telephone networks?
28. Which one provide transport security by using encryption, data integrity and data authentication?
29. Stateful firewalls do not remember the previous traffic that has occurred earlier in the session
30. Most common trunk signal type used by E&M signaling?
31. Range of the frequency of a telephone channel?
32. Components of local loop signaling?
33. One of the most important things common in all IP phones?
34. Which are the major VoIP protocols?
35. What do you call a medium which allows multiple channels?
36. Which method is most commonly used to remove echo in telephone networks these days?
37. Minimum bandwidth required for VoIP to deliver high quality services?
38. Which statements regarding CRTP is/are false?
39. According to the ITU standard G.114, what is the maximum delay acceptable for high quality voice?
40. Which protocols are assigned ports for each voice call?
41. Which classes are used for host addressing?
42. Path of wires that connect the subscriber's telephone to the telephone company's switch located at the latter's central office known as?
43. How to hide internal network addresses and allow several computers on LAN to simultaneously share the router's global IP address?
44. Which VoIP protocols define end-to-end call signaling methods?
45. Reason for using UDP instead of TCP for voice transmission?
46. Which one has the correct sequence (from the lowest layer to the highest)?
47. QSIG is implemented on PRI interfaces only.
48. Which protocol is used in a VoIP call at the application layer of the TCP/IP model?
49. Which are true regarding circuit-switched networks (POTS) and packet-switched networks?
50. For which service is SS7 responsible?
51. Through which protocols can VPNs be implemented at layer 2?
52. VoIP runs only on the internet. It cannot run on any other network.
53. Which are examples of CCS?
54. Which device is used to physically connect all network devices like PCs, IP phones etc. to the LAN?
55. Which are ITU standards for voice compression?
56. Three main steps required in the analog-to-digital conversion process?
57. Which QoS technique can be used to ensure consistent delivery and throughput of voice packets?
58. On which IP enabled device can VoIP telephone services work?
59. Which VoIP protocol is an emerging standard for PSTN gateway control?
60. How many bits are there in a MAC address?
61. You have to use an H.323 proxy if the firewall does not support dynamic access control.
62. Three elements of a security policy necessary for a VoIP network?
63. Functions of a voice gateway?
64. RTP (Real-time Transport Protocol) requests retransmission if a voice packet is lost.
65. Which signaling protocol is used in a common channel to signal all other channels in ISDN?
66. Between Asymmetric and Symmetric transmissions, which statement is true of Symmetric transmission?
67. QoS technique to define the maximum size of data packets to prevent excessive serialization delays?
68. Telephony signaling protocol suite used to set up most of the world's PSTN calls?
69. Major framing standards used for Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) by T1?
70. Which encryption technology cannot be used on international networks?
71. Into how many smaller bandwidth channels can a T1 line be subdivided?
72. Which modes of delivery are supported by IPsec?
73. Which services are provided by Real-time Transfer Protocol(RTP)?
74. Protocol to reduce the size of RTP/UDP/IP headers from 40 bytes to 2 bytes (mostly) to save bandwidth and provide better throughput?
75. Which cable is mostly used in traditional telephones?
76. Two steps involved in the process of conversion of digital signals into analog signals?
77. On which layer of the OSI model does TCP & UDP work?
78. Which protocol does VoIP use at the transport layer of the TCP/IP model?
79. Which can correct small amounts of packet loss in VoIP network?
80. Is it possible for a POTS line running broadband DSL service to support VoIP telephony in the home?
81. Which ones are voice compression techniques?
82. What is the speed of a T1 line?
83. Which factors can affect QoS (Quality of Service) on a VoIP call?
84. Maximum number of telephone calls that can be made from an ISDN PRI (for T1) simultaneously?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved